It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Cheers ITG.

Explanation:
BBC parliament channel is showing impeachment live from 10:00 to 14:40.
Three minutes into the 5 min break before minority questioning the BBC lost it's live feed from Reuters which went to a backdrop saying "This is Reuters - the feed has been interrupted". This was followed by 3 BBC filler clips.

I was worried that Reuters/BBC had deliberately created a 15 minute lag so that they could selectively edit minority questioning...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Outside the Paris premiere of Roman Polanski's new film protesters held lit flares and carried banners branding the director a 'rapist' forcing the disgraced filmmaker, US fugitive and child rapist to flee out a back door.

Twitter

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
What I'm getting out of this is that the Spooks are really trying to get Advanced weapon systems such as Javelin anti-tank missiles and I'm sure others probably including manpads into Ukraine to use against Russia and I'm sure other nefarious Deeds as well.

Trump put a hold on that allegedly and everyone else kind of freaked out.

This wasn't a hold on an aid package.
This was a government arms deal

BINGO! I had the same reasoning on this matter. DJT has been destroying their rat lines and they are not happy.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.whitehouse.gov...
We ended the ridiculous Waters of the United States rule. What a beautiful name. The name was beautiful. The act was a disaster. It didn’t allow you to do anything. When I signed it, I said, “You know, Waters of the United States — what could be a more beautiful title? I’m going to get killed when I sign this.” To kill it. I had to kill it. It was — it made land development prohibitive. It made impossible situations for farmers, for everybody. And I had 35 people in my office — farmers, and builders, and ranchers, and others. Strong people, very strong — men and women — and almost all of them were crying. They said, “You’ve given our life back.” These laws were horrible. They took away everything. You would have a puddle in your land, and they would call it — you were under river control, you were under lake control, for what is called a “puddle.” You couldn’t get anywhere near it. And if you did, you’d literally be arrested.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
What I'm getting out of this is that the Spooks are really trying to get Advanced weapon systems such as Javelin anti-tank missiles and I'm sure others probably including manpads into Ukraine to use against Russia and I'm sure other nefarious Deeds as well.

Trump put a hold on that allegedly and everyone else kind of freaked out.

This wasn't a hold on an aid package.
This was a government arms deal

Makes sense. If full blown WWIII was set to be blamed on and focused on russia. A lot of folks had contracts delayed or unpaid as a result of the change and the stooges think this is still going to kick off (and somehow spare them lol).

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Sufi, cranky, could "SA" in the Q drops pertain to "Security Assistance?" Security funds > pockets > figurative "wonderland"?

Just spitballing as most are with all of this.

Could. Good thinking. After the attack the Sauds were given security assistance. to protect them. It also plays into the idea that moving forward in the "right" direction would in fact provide assistance.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

wtf where is tony podesta
how did i miss this
he is completely gone from heather podesta twitter

Wow.
That can only mean one thing.
Tony Podesta is the biggest rat in DC.
edit on 13-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
WaPo Dog comms...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I remember reading that a few weeks ago and just being sickened that, yet again, some Dem player was let off the hook...wondering wtf.

edit on 13-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The southern district of New York are the ones who let him off. That is one of the last remaining rats nests.
Even the crazy California 9th circuit has been voting Trump's way lately

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3588
[...]

I thought it was Romney's assistant. Did he have a kid on a Ukrainian energy company board too?
edit on Wed Nov 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed massive quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If that's for real, WaPo probably has listening devices implanted in those "dogs".

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Is this the first time Q has called out the BREXIT Blocking Corporation ?

Cheers

Looked at qanon.pub; Q has called out BBC as fake news before. Another MSM outlet that got taken over by the Left.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Only way to win is not play - they have an unlimited supply.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Q we are all waiting

BO II (Fastjack not to be confused with BO I 8-bit) just checked in

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Q#3590

Spy_insert [EC] known?
Re-read drops re: Spy_insert.
What do these people have in

eric CIArmella

"C" = CIArmella?

before = parading in front of...?

"D" = Democrats?

Or

CIArmella Before DECLAS or D5?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
New q:

▶Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 11/13/19 (Wed) 18:32:54 000000 No.7354333

youtube.com... [Embed]

Follow the family.

Q

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

wtf where is tony podesta
how did i miss this
he is completely gone from heather podesta twitter

Wow.
That can only mean one thing.
Tony Podesta is the biggest rat in DC.

I just re-read the Grassley letter Q referenced in today's drop. That letter mentions Podesta.

This is probably why he got off with no charges for failing to register under FARA. See end of Page 2 and beginning of Page 3 of the Grassley letter. www.grassley.senate.gov...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Oh wow Pelosis son playing mouthpiece for energy technology company participating in and competing for the X prize.
No wonder she's so rich

new topics

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join