It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Angela Merkel Daughter of Hitler

That one always cracks me up. But damn, she has been the German chancellor for something like forever now.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for turning that clip up cranky.

I'm wondering if there is any way to date as today. Maybe a model of car that's only just be released.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
From wikileaks

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2012-08-12 11:29 Subject: BREAKING: Tulsi Gabbard Wins in Hawaii!

Dear John, This morning, we are one step closer to making history. In Hawaii, VoteVets PAC-endorsed Iraq veteran Tulsi Gabbard has won her primary, in a stunning come-from-behind victory. If she wins in November, she along with Tammy Duckworth (who we also feel very good about), would be the first female combat veteran ever elected to Congress in United States histo

This is happening because of you. Your tens of thousands of dollars in donations for Tulsi's campaign, through VoteVets PAC, allowed her to run a first-rate effort.

Also, because of your support, VoteVets Action Fund was able to spread Tulsi's amazing bio, through television ads, mailers, and phone calls. In fact, at the beginning of the race, Tulsi trailed by over 65 points. Once our ads ran for five weeks, she pulled into a dead heat, because the people of the district were as impressed with her as we were. VoteVets Action Fund was the first group to step up to help her close that gap. In all, VoteVets Action Fund spent over $317,000 promoting Tulsi's incredible biography.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
8 is back up again. I am able to look at boards, but not post.

edit on 21-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
8kun.net up. No idea for how long though.

QResearch shows "Mainframe Test #1".

Newest post is from June 10, 2019.
edit on 10/21/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Doh. Gone!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Aaannnd it's gone. LoL

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Well, that was quick. I did a traceroute while it was briefly up and traffic flow was going through a DoD network.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I saw someone explain elsewhere that in the early days of the net most went through the DoD to protect the net. I'm paraphrasing here. DoD sold off many of the (ports?) and the DoD markers remain due to not being changed.

I'm not wise in the ways of IT, so don't know if this is accurate.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Breaking: Ukrainian Government Ready to Cooperate with FBI on Laundering Hundreds of Millions of IMF Aid Money and Attempts by DNC to Cover It U

KYIV — CD Media broke news yesterday of allegations by intelligence sources of extensive money laundering and corruption by former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. We will be releasing detailed information on the schemes to embezzle hundreds of millions of IMF aid money to Ukraine and we can confirm that investigations are under way by the Ukrainian special prosecutor’s office.

In the meantime, we think it very interesting that reports are coming out of Ukraine of tens of trucks emptying Poroshenko’s palace of belongings in Kyiv.

His right-hand man, Oleg Gladkovskiy-Svinarchuk, was arrested two days ago on corruption charges by the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU). His other confidant Ihor Kononenko has apparently ran away according to reports.

Unofficial – suspected war crimes oligarch Petro Poroshenko is preparing to escape abroad, reported Ukrainian news outlet Vremya [Time].

Apparently, the Ukrainian government under Zelensky is working with the FBI on Democrat meddling in the country in 2016 and on the shady conduct of the Biden family in Ukraine.

gateway pundit

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

And Tulsi is the only one that can maybe beat Trump. Going after her with Putintang allegations, or not being a Ronald conservative crap won't cut it, cuz ya gotta win people you don't already have, that could give a crap about Republican mindset.
The half wit hirelings are dropping like flies. And the wolf in very attractive sheep's clothing appeals to many levels. Women, not an abortion fanatic, vet, worked hard on vet health issues, health care IS a big deal, and as far as getting panties in a knot over her visit to Syria to talk and demanding she call what's his name a murderer? Not a good thing for a presidential candidate to be saddled with and leaves a sjw bad taste in the mouth of many watching. And don't forget China is the new boogieman, with Russia seeming kind of quaint in comparison.
Come election day it needs to be something beyond the accusation staus quo. Even Qsters are getting tired. Non followers are probably sick to death of all the drama.
A blithering idiot like Biden would have been ideal. Sanders would be ok if he lasts that long. Warren.. pffft Gabbard's what they got... They know it... They just don't want you to know it til the last minute.
edit on 10 21 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

not an abortion fanatic

She wants no restrictions on abortion.
The only way to get more fanatical would be to say that she is for forced abortions.

(post by cherokeetroy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Read her site. Not at all the impression given there.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am all dtf with Tulsi and her anti war stance, but she loses me after that. Towing the line too much for me on other issues; MMGW, assault rifles, abortion, etc.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

More of a humourous thing for me. But she will be a tough nut and the directions of attack so far have seemed petty to non existent. Be nice to Warren or Sanders and ignore her ass (metaphorically) and hope Tulsi actually does lose because she's their shiny dime.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman
What's to stop her from coming out and saying abortion and guns should be a state issue and crosses her fingers behind her back? Wait for it. She intends to win.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

that's why I used the asterisk

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join