It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s EU ambassador ordered to not give deposition

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Dude, I think you've lost it.

"Authorized or Directed by the house" does NOT EQUAL "all 435 Congressmen".

The House of Representatives IS all 435 Congressmen elected in the various districts across the United States. What do you think the House of Representatives is? Look at the US Constitution, Article I, Section 2, Paragraph 1:

The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year by the People of the several States, and the Electors in each State shall have the Qualifications requisite for Electors of the most numerous Branch of the State Legislature.

The Speaker of the House is certainly NOT the same as the House!

Your own excerpt proves it:

4. The Speaker shall sign all acts and joint resolutions passed by the two Houses and all writs, warrants, and subpoenas of, or issued by order of, the House.

"of, or issued by order of, the House." Not "of, or issued by order of, the Speaker of the House." Not "of, or issued by order of, the Clerk." Not "of, or issued by order of, the Chairman of a committee."

You are talking legal gibberish here. At least have the intestinal fortitude to figure out when you're wrong.

ETA: You need to give the Rule number in full when referencing. That is a huge document and just giving the paragraph narrows it down to what? a few hundred possibilities?

TheRedneck

edit on 10/10/2019 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Extorris

When you have nothing to hide it's kind of weird when you are hiding things...

Peace

Agreed. Why has Trump ordered Sondland not to give a deposition?

For the reasons I already stated. Until Drunk Nancy makes this official and has subpoena power this is all fake news.

Dont tell me to learn the facts when you know nothing of them bud.

Trump wants this testimony to be broadcast to the entire country so it can be seen for what it is.

Shifty Schiff literally just said in a press conference that they may not have had enough to impeach but Trumps obstruction today is definitely what will remove him from office. Dudes credibility is level -3,000 right now.

But yea, tell me you know about all the crimes you know our president has committed!

Meanwhile I will be at the Target Center in Minneapolis tomorrow night supporting someone trying to bring some sanity to this world!

Lolz🤪

I am curious if you can point to the part in the constitution that says an impeachment inquiry requires a vote. I suspect you will not be able to, as it does not exist.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join