It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just asked Schiff to resign for lying to congress

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EpsteinBarrVirus

How well trained are the giant dogs?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If we could force Democrats to resign for lying there would be ZERO Democrats in office.

There would be NOBODY in office.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If we could force Democrats to resign for lying there would be ZERO Democrats in office.

There would be NOBODY in office.

That's what gets me. Why do we allow politicians to get away with blatant lying? At least half of all political ads (probably 3/4 of them, minimum) should garner a slander lawsuit from the opposing camp. But we accept this as "normal." Our elected leader get up there and tell the most bald-faced whoppers they can concoct, and we just shrug and say, "Oh well."

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There really isnt any limit to how corrupt he will be is there?
Blowing off a congressional subpoena is his regular outlaw behavior.

What investigation is issuing these subpeonas? There have been no votes in congress to launch any impeachment investigation. Schiff, Pelosi, etc, do not have any authority to issue subpeonas just because they want to.

Pompeo has pointed this out to them before, and it's precisely why he's blowing them off now.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Yeah your right.
Biden threatened.
Trump did it.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

You do know that the phone call is just a cornerstone to the complaint dont you?
Yes, there is a lot more than just that phone call.
Here we go again, dont read the complaint like you didnt read the Mueller report then get on here posting like you have information.
And tell other people they are lying.
wow.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

racist? its too early for this crap. What is racist about those cartoons?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I'm an italian american and I am not offended so simmer down.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Sure. thats all he has to do....
while Russia invades its eastern border and he is desperate for weapons and about to give in because he has no choice.
So yeah he is in a position to go against the guy holding the purse.
Get real. This isn't happening in a bubble you know. It is affecting the whole world.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
if what you describe as " a cornerstone " is so utterty without substance - then i has to question your sanity

a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

like you didn't read the Mueller report

the funny thing about that is it was Mueller who didnt read his report.. bumbing senile fool.. you put all your eggs in his basket and now Ukraine's the next hail mary pass.

President of the United States, Donald Trump via various global treaties on corruption of which Ukraine is a member, is allowed to query, investigate, demand, ask, enquire, direct or question anything regarding corruption if it involves an American party.

If Bidens so corrupt him and his son have been caught in the net, tough shlt.

Biden is not immune from investigation simply because he's a candidate. That is totally hypocritical to the fact President Trump was under constant investigation during the 2016 election... for claims of Russian corruption that... didnt exist!

Your version of reality is just absurd, totally beyond any kind of reasonable grasp on the reality of the past 2 years. Its concerning.

Schiff and Pelosi in the last 24hrs have both had claims of Ukrainian involvement/business dealings that tie to the same business as the Bidens, or queries from the prosecutor.

Biden is actively pressuring media to restrict report on certain aspects of it.

If you want to ignore the past 2 years of DNC lies and media intervention, go for it.

But any sane person with half a braincell can smell this nonsense for what it is, total horse manure.

I'm an Italian american and I am not offended so simmer down.

That may be your justification, but if you truly believe the garbage you type I fear for your mental well being.
edit on 2/10/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You know politics is an absolute joke when it is a war of words raged on social media like some giant popularity contest. And all you idiots are falling for it.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988
You know politics is an absolute joke when it is a war of words raged on social media like some giant popularity contest. And all you idiots are falling for it.

That's all politics is, it's show business for ugly people, all politicians need to do is be popular, none of them enact any real change, the people that are invested in this # show only care if their team wins, how they get there and whomever gets screwed over along the way is regarded as collateral damage.
edit on 2-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: RadioRobert

Sure. thats all he has to do....
while Russia invades its eastern border and he is desperate for weapons and about to give in because he has no choice.

Well, he didn't do it, remember..? That's the point...

I mean, you can construct another fantasy scenario, but the fact remains that Zelensky denies feeling pressured. And Russia didn't invade the Ukraine.

Not only did he not directly threaten Zelensky as the whistle blower claimed, Zelensky himself said he didn't feel pushed. Trump would be gone tomorrow, and money would be flowing like a river into the Ukraine if only he said "Yes, Trump threatened me. He's a bully."

I guess Zelensky is too dumb to realize it, eh? Kind of a problem for your narrative/delusion.

But hey, don't let the facts trip up your anti-Trump fantasy now -- You're only three years into it!
edit on 2-10-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It was just reported that The Whistleblower work with Adam Schiff to formulate the complaint against President Trump. This reminds me of how Christine blasey Ford worked with Dianne Feinstein in their attempt to derail judge Brett Kavanaugh.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More..
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It was just reported that The Whistleblower work with Adam Schiff to formulate the complaint against President Trump. This reminds me of how Christine blasey Ford worked with Dianne Feinstein in their attempt to derail judge Brett Kavanaugh.

I asked this question in another post. It seems a ton of work went into that report with much of it in quotations etc from a person who wasn't even there. The wording is very bias to say the least too, my question was, how many people worked on that report and at what level was that involvement. All this from one person that did this outside of his day job seems a little too much to me.
edit on 2-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Your intuition and experience serve you well, Xtrozero!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
The house has subpoenaed State Department documents and people related to Ukraine.

mobile.twitter.com...

Adam Schiff says the house intelligence committee will forgo their two-week break, due to these urgent matters that need to be addressed ASAP.

Cute. Schiff still hasn't scheduled a vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry. The White House has been blowing off Schiff's subpoenas for exactly this reason.

Adam Schiff is a strange animal. He and most other Democrats feel ZERO remorse and regret for ignoring the people in their home districts.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join