It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For The Illuminati

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Hall's book is actually on my computer desktop as a reference, but I seldom bother with it. Nearly everything is presented in metaphor and allegory so naturally it seems "dense". If I wanted only to learn how to define and describe metaphors in relation to other metaphors, then yes, it would be a very slow process, but that is not my goal. I want real world meanings and I believe that I have developed a system to accomplish this. The key to everything is having the proper context and realizing that all the "secret teachings" employ the same system of allegory but place emphasis on different metaphors. For example, the Alchemists have their "metals", the Kabbalists have their Sefirot, while the ignorant masses have the Dewey Decimal System.

Allegory is dualistic with the "above" representing literal meanings and the "below" representing hidden meanings. This is the "mirror" or the "shadow" and it's source. From this simple observation one can easily begin to identify the real meaning of a number of metaphors.

Allusions, which are often dismissed as simple "parallels" help to create a context that makes the surrounding allegory understandable. For example, the "mortal head wound" suffered by the "Beast" in Revelation is an allusion to Josephus' account of how he received what appeared to be a mortal head wound in his Wars of the Jews. Once this connection is made, then a good chunk of the surrounding allegory becomes decipherable. Also, understanding what Josephus meant when he talked about building "walls" also provided context for understanding the nature of Freemasonry. Once I had a proper context for the Gospel allegories, it took me only a few weeks to gain a greater context that allowed me to move into other occult subjects. When I first took on Kabbalah after spending several years on other subjects, I was amazed at how much I immediately understood.

I suppose it is possible that you already know all this and your Friendly message was intended to curb my enthusiasm for true truth and become a Sophist. (It can often be very hard to determine if I am dealing with a Sophist or a parrot that manages to drop a few metaphors in the right place.) If this was your intent, it did not work. I don't care if I leave no footprints.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: swordwords

Thanks for your response, Tbh I'm not up to scratch on the hidden truths in religious work, I know what I know through experience and I know what I think I know through literature especially occult sources.
8 have glimpses of what lies beneath but nothing that proves to me that there even exists other levels of reality. But 8 am just a puppy when comes to theses things but I believe I am destined to know more. Things I am studying just now are numerology, the multidues of meanings in words, cause and effect through emotional responses.
Psychological phenomena like placebo nocebo, universal unconscious etc. What I need are actionable results, I need to see magick at work in an undeniable factor, synchronicities although amazing can still be a coincidence no matter how unlikely. I think I need to see for myself a familiar or something.
Would love to here much more you have to say including the sword and the stone.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: swordwords
Psychological phenomena like placebo nocebo, universal unconscious etc. What I need are actionable results, I need to see magick at work in an undeniable factor, synchronicities although amazing can still be a coincidence no matter how unlikely. I think I need to see for myself a familiar or something.
Would love to here much more you have to say including the sword and the stone.

You know that is demonstrable through using 'Chaos' magick ethos. In answer to another question of yours regarding Religion and magic; it existed. Hermetic teaching WAS prevalent in very early Christianity/Gnostic/Judaism/Essene/East Indian philosophies. Constantine was partially responsible for the end of esoteric teachings within the Christian Church

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Yeah I have the material, managed to get into a trance state a few nights ago, could see back dots all over the room swirling and darting. Could see smokey vapour coming off my hand to, when the mass of black animated dots started to increase I came out it, that's a few different experiences now but it's still not tangible enough. Once spiderman man shows up I will be happy

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Just remembered in that post to use "I will" and not its abbreviation

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Yeah I have the material, managed to get into a trance state a few nights ago, could see back dots all over the room swirling and darting. Could see smokey vapour coming off my hand to, when the mass of black animated dots started to increase I came out it, that's a few different experiences now but it's still not tangible enough. Once spiderman man shows up I will be happy

Very fine. Ask for it; that is all you must do. Spiderman is good, King Kong better.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Just remembered in that post to use "I will" and not its abbreviation

Excellent; and for everyone else 'prayer' is begging and is not useful.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
I'm searching for them mostly because no one has been able to answer my questions and at times I dream about them which is strange but still I want to know why.

I know some of you will say it is better to not know and stay as far away as possible, yet I'm constantly being pushed into their direction and I can not explain it.

I guess this goes to any members or observers on here, "Vita Arcana" a phrase given to me by a whispering voice.

I want answers and need to know the truth!

Buy Picatrix and learn about astrology, and you will become the Illuminati, even though there many dangers.
www.renaissanceastrology.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What's up?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Here's the video

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-3-2020 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

(post by GusMusk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
There's some cool stuff about Illuminati for people.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Good advice is a rarity here but how much dedication you can offer is important to consider if you've been talking about Illuminati.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join