It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado 6th state to allow topless women in public. #FreeTheNipple

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Pics or it didn’t happen. 😁

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: gladtobehere

About dang time!

If us ladies have to see old fat middle aged men with their saggy boobs hanging out while they mow the lawn, it's time they get the same pleasure!

They'll complain about sexual harrassment lmao.

I wonder how long it'll take for a woman to call the police over a staring man. They'll have no idea why said man is staring, though, other than he's a filthy pervert. And once the male officer shows up she'll be baffled as to why his eyes keep flicking down to her breasts.

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4803699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
another step towards conflict, another thing that divides up America and stirs up anger. it's getting closer to the day where the line is crossed that shouldn't be crossed, very close.

hope this stuff doesn't eventually lead America to following the path iran took as a republic.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

“Any law that says, ‘Women are prohibited from,’ is unconstitutional and really just intolerable in a society that should treat women as equal to men,” said McNulty.

Hold on though... does that also mean men are now allowed to where singlets in restaurants and classy bars, cause women are allowed to where sleeveless tops?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You guys have been to the wrong beaches. Mexico has some fantastic scenery. Being 22 and single in Cancun was the best vacation of my life.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I’m not an old prude. I’m more of a whatever floats your boat kind of guy. But this certainly throws up a red flag for me .

Fort Collins decided this month not to appeal the decision, having spent more than $300,000 defending the law. And now the city has formally removed the law from its public nudity statutes. The prohibition on public exposure of breasts by women and girls over 10 years old is now gone from the city code as of this week.

To many perverts rolling around that needs to be changed .

it should apply only to 18 and over .

Rational thought no longer relevant

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
another step towards conflict, another thing that divides up America and stirs up anger. it's getting closer to the day where the line is crossed that shouldn't be crossed, very close.

hope this stuff doesn't eventually lead America to following the path iran took as a republic.

I think you are WAY over reacting lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I understand your fear and I share it to a small fraction, but luckily the majority of humans are not pervs like that.
It is normal for kids to walk around topless at least in Europe when I was growing up bc, hey, they are kids. Its obviously no where near sexual.
But I understand where you are coming from.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Colorado has always been one big Rainbow gathering anyway. Not just boobs for the guys but tons of junk for the ladies.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You guys have been to the wrong beaches. Mexico has some fantastic scenery. Being 22 and single in Cancun was the best vacation of my life.

Sayulita today is a treat if you appreciate the female form. Nice shore breaks as well....

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I just "feels" for the cultures that wont be able to contain their urges, with such a display of sexual freedom.

News at 6

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Funny how the countries with the skinny girls never had a law prohibiting this in the first place. USA women were at 41.1% obesity a few years ago in 2016. Not overweight... obese. Nearly every other girl in the US is obese.

Maybe the law was in place to protect the American public.

But for real though, this is a great thing. As a man I'm all for it, and as a proponent of equality I'm all for it. This quote says it the best:

“Any law that says, ‘Women are prohibited from,’ is unconstitutional and really just intolerable in a society that should treat women as equal to men,” said McNulty.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

There has never been the stigma attached in Europe that we have here. I’ll give you a real life example.

I was fishing with a friend of mine‘s son’s on a pier in Florida. Women with not enough material on to wad shotgun walk by all the time. No big deal .

On this day I heard a commotion down the pier and walked down to investigate . There was a German couple with their 9 or 10-year-old daughter. She had her top off. They were oblivious as to what the commotion was about but people were angry . The girls father had his family behind him and look ready to fight to defend them .

I observed all of that within 15 maybe 20 seconds of me walking up on brouhaha .

Then just before I opened my big mouth . A girl that was no older than 15 walk through the crowd up to the little German girl and put her own beach towel on the younger girls shoulders to cover her up then held finger to her lips and shook her head no . The little German girl smiled and nodded yes . ( Big sis little sis moment I guess )

That was it, explosive situation defused by the two youngest people on the scene.

Americans think on different terms about nudity because of the prudish attitude we’ve had for far too long. Our generation is a slave to proceed perversion we don’t have a chance.

But if you look at my story.

It sure as hell looks like the next generation does .

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There was a time not so long ago that men couldn't bare their breasts in public either, then a group of men decided it was okay for men to do it, but not women. Now here we are in the 21rst century, and most U.S. citizens are still a bunch of sexist prudes when it comes to the female breast in public. I hope all the states make it legal, and I hope women take advantage of it. Fat, skinny, tall, short, young and old. And I hope it pisses a lot of sexist prudes off initially, but eventually it will become a non-issue and maybe we can finally move on to a debate worth having.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I just think it devalues boobs. I'm old-fashioned in that I expect to pay to see women's breasts, whether it's on premium cable channels or the Internet, or wherever. Who is thinking of all the strippers who rely on men willing to pay good money to see their breasts, particularly if they have no other marketable skills? Where is their parade?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
There was a time not so long ago that men couldn't bare their breasts in public either, then a group of men decided it was okay for men to do it, but not women. Now here we are in the 21rst century, and most U.S. citizens are still a bunch of sexist prudes when it comes to the female breast in public. I hope all the states make it legal, and I hope women take advantage of it. Fat, skinny, tall, short, young and old. And I hope it pisses a lot of sexist prudes off initially, but eventually it will become a non-issue and maybe we can finally move on to a debate worth having.

YES! and then just maybe, just maybe women will be allowed to pop a boob out to feed a baby!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

[YES! and then just maybe, just maybe women will be allowed to pop a boob out to feed a baby!

Ew. Gross.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

STARRED AND FLAGGED! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

YES! and then just maybe, just maybe women will be allowed to pop a boob out to feed a baby!

A woman using her breast in public for its intended normal function? Sacrilege!!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

And if youve ever been to a nude beach (which I havent), its my understanding that the people who really shouldnt be taking their clothes off, are usually the ones that do...

Spot on.
I got my first "experience" at a "nude beach" as a young feller of 15 in the Bahamas in the 70s.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join