It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antonio Brown accused of rape contract might be voided

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Pressing each key and thinking each word you type uses calories, calories you paid money for today when you ate whatever you ate. Calories that fuel your brain and your mind.

Looks like your didn't get your money's worth..

Not sure if you know this but ATS is a conspiracy site. We like to look in all the nooks and crannies that msm typically doesn't talk about. Things such as stories that break and the social issues surrounding them, and of course denying ignorance. To mean that means sometimes discussing what if scenarios. If that is boring or a waste of calories to you then I'd say this is probably not the venue for you. I know sports aren't the top of the list to some people, but even as you mentioned these issues have far reaching consequences just like the Kavanaugh case. Sometimes we see trends that connect things that at first don't seem related.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
www.espn.com...

Well now, that was abrupt. I'm going to throw out a guess that AB will be placed on the commissioner's list within the next couple of hours and won't be playing football again in 2019... perhaps not ever again. Obviously something has come out behind the scenes either surrounding the initial allegation, the claim that he threatened another accuser via text messages, or a to date unknown additional accuser has made the league aware of her presence.

Dude screwed himself here, no doubt.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

In a new article published early Friday, the magazine reported the woman’s lawyer wants the NFL and the Patriots to do something about it. In the original SI story released Monday, the woman said she was hired by Brown in 2017 to paint a mural in his home outside of Pittsburgh, but was fired when she rejected his sexual advances. In that same article, SI reported that a Monroeville doctor filed a lawsuit against Brown for $11,500 in unpaid fees. Dr. Victor Prisk also claimed that Brown repeatedly farted in his face and laughed about it during a consultation where he showed up three hours late. According to the SI report Friday, Brown allegedly included the woman in a series of text messages sent Wednesday night “claiming she was only out for money, asking others to look into her background, and including a photo of her kids.”

He should have listened and not responded even in a group chat..Also sounds like he has the emotional level of a 12 yr old.

In a weird way though, does this story prove his innocence regarding the previous rape allegations of the first woman? This lady said she didn't agree to his sexual advances, so he fired her... if he was truly a rapist wouldn't he rape her?... hmmm

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I;m sorry, but this...
" Dr. Victor Prisk also claimed that Brown repeatedly farted in his face and laughed about it during a consultation where he showed up three hours late."
doesn't even belong in any sort of article about AB's possible crimes or civil liabilities. He acted like a juvenile and did something hilariously funny to anyone except the person who got farted on and laughed at, so what?

The rest of it... I'm seriously wondering if there's another accuser the NFL knows of but who has not yet publicly stepped forward with a more serious accusation. Texting an accuser wasn't a bright move by AB, but her story initially didn't even involve advances, it was purely that he walked into the room naked except for a towel while she was working on the mural... I'm not exactly sure that's a crime in one's own home.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join