It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein’s Own Lawyers Tell Court He Likely Died By “Assault” As Federal Case Dropped

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes, I can follow your thinking here. But one more little bit if you don't mind. If they, the CIA have his little black book, why do they still need him?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

I can understand this supposition solve. But are we to suppose that those leaders of earth, so long hidden from the eyes of almost everyone would be so lax in their defenses as to allow this kind of information to remain in the mind of a guy like this? I mean he has been under scrutiny now for a long while. Would they not have gotten rid of him in a much more quiet manner well before he was put in jail?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I agree if they wanted him killed, as a jail bird was not the smart time to do it. But with him now out of public forever, just what kind of access to others could he be? That is beyond his little book. I mean, wouldn't those he might provide access to steer clear of him completely?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

why do they still need him?

its not like they need him, its more like a favour, you know watching each others back?
you cant predict these people

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

A) getting him out is totally unnecessary and would likely only be a continuous loose end..

It makes no sense to do SOOO much more work to break him out when killing him is forever..

B) I am not saying he did or did not commit suicide...but I think it is fair to examine the INTENSE life style change he just went through..

He owned an island with hot women on deck, and now he is in total isolation in a 10x10 cell..

And I do mean isolation as he is to high profile to mix with other prisoners..

So he went from never hearing no, to solitary confinement.... and it was likely to be that way forever..

It is not illogical that he would decide to end it in those circumstances.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

WHAT?!?!

the ring leader doesn’t get witness protection..

I understand the theory he was murdered..

The theory he was broken free I do not.. it is so much more complicated and dead is silent forever ..

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Defense lawyers are greedy bags of slime! Shocking development!! News at 11!!!

Also, I'm not sure the OP understands how CIA assets are handled. Once they are burnt and they can no longer use them in the field to gain access to certain targeted groups then they are of no use to them. Why would they go through the rigmarole of faking the death of a degenerate with no functional use? If he were in fact at one time a CIA asset then I'm fairly certain he would have already gave them any intelligence he had long ago. Otherwise, why would they have bothered to be running him if he wasn't producing intel?

It's much more likely if he were at one time intelligence then he was protected, but now his risk outweighed the rewards and his access to targeted groups was drying up and they not so gently let him know that he wasn't going to be under their protection any longer. Ergo, Ol' Eppy decided the best course of action was to throw a necktie party.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

DING DING DING!!!

if they want Epstein shut up they kill him.. obviously

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

edit on 28-8-2019 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
A murder by the government DOES make sense, when it isn't official.

There are tons of people or even groups within the government who operate outside of their official capacity- and those are the kinds of people or groups that stand to lose a whole lot if one of their assets is squeezed.

But it does seem like witness protection makes the most sense... only to protect him, though, rather than to actually use him as a witness.

I agree with your second sentence. Tons of people... who operate outside of their official capacity...

Who has the most at stake? Lots and lots of celebs and former government officials... Clintons among them.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

And I do mean isolation as he is to high profile to mix with other prisoners..

So he went from never hearing no, to solitary confinement.... and it was likely to be that way forever..

It is not illogical that he would decide to end it in those circumstances.

You do know he was not in solitary...he had a climate for a lot of his stay...it was an ex-cop which many said was the cause for his first suicide episode...as in he did it to him. Why do you talk like what you're saying is fact when its clear you haven't really been following this?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That’s certainly right.

The MSM is the mouthpiece of the CIA that controls it

Whatever they say, many times the opposite is the truth

Indeed. There's a reason some people in the CIA won't let their kids watch TV...
"Programming" definitely has another meaning altogether.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Epstein’s own defense team doesn’t buy the suicide narrative, apparently, as one of his lawyers on Tuesday voiced deep skepticism that he hanged himself while addressing a final hearing in a Manhattan US District Court on Tuesday, which was held to formally dismiss the charges as is typical when the accused is deceased, but also to still allow testimony of some of the victims. Defense lawyer Reid Weingarten told Judge Richard Berman during the hearing that Epstein’s injuries are “far more consistent with assault” than suicide, especially given the broken bones in his neck discovered during the autopsy after he was found dead in his jail cell on Aug. 10. This after it was previously revealed that Epstein’s defense attorneys had successfully lobbied for him to be taken off suicide watch on July 29, about a week before he was found dead in his cell, according to ABC News. “Weingarten cited the defense’s own medical sources. Broken bones were found in Epstein’s neck during an autopsy after he died Aug. 10,” reports CNBC. “Such fractures are somewhat more common in cases of strangulation than in hanging.”

link

Here Epstein’s Lawyers state unequivocally he didn’t commit suicide. Of course, they know something. Though likely, Epstein’s lawyers, or at least one of them, were part of this scheme representing the Mossad in this caper.

May I ask do you have a link to the Mossad connection or it is always the Je#ws?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby

I don't think he is going off to an island with Tupac and Biggie and Elvis, he dead.

On that, I agree with you..they would not chance him popping up at a later date..he is as dead as can be.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I really would love to say this worked out differently.

Everyone knew he would not make it to trial. Everyone knows the "investigation" will go nowhere. It is not supposed to. It is all posturing and hurumphing.

Even though JE is gone, the machine still turns. That boat cannot be rocked. The investment and leverage are both too large.

It's an excellent business scheme. Get paid by alphabet agencies, Mossad, or whomever. Live like a rock star. Just make the gears turn. And if you are a sociopath, all the better.

Possible thread derailment warning: I honestly believe JE was not the mastermind of that particular operation. He met all the criteria and was the "face". GM took after her father in this regards. We all know who he worked for. Just look at his funeral. Might as well have been a head of state.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yes, I can follow your thinking here. But one more little bit if you don't mind. If they, the CIA have his little black book, why do they still need him?

People feel comfortable with the people they know and the connection they have with them.

Also, there may be more black books we'll never see

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
My opinion is that if he was murdered, it was ordered by one or more of his rich pedophile billionaire pals that knew he would cough up their names to get a plea deal. Many suspect the same, but of course there is no evidence. That's my two cents.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
smoke and mirrors.

the lawyers were involved in his plea deal and witness protection arrangement

the lawyers making claims his death with a homicide cements the idea that he is dead

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Tartaglione was given the green light on JE.
Tartaglione choked JE out and thought it was done on the 1st "suicide" attempt.
JE advised his attorney Tartaglione tried to kill him.
Tartaglione was his roommate because suicide watch people have a 2nd party in the cell.
JE and his attorneys wanted JE in his own room alone because of the attack.
Tartaglione was "transfered" (On Paper) "two hours" or so before JE was found dead.
Tartaglione strangled JE with more effort than the 1st time to make sure JE was indeed dead.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I can understand this supposition solve. But are we to suppose that those leaders of earth, so long hidden from the eyes of almost everyone would be so lax in their defenses as to allow this kind of information to remain in the mind of a guy like this? I mean he has been under scrutiny now for a long while. Would they not have gotten rid of him in a much more quiet manner well before he was put in jail?

Yes, my personal belief is that they are hidden, but in plain sight, what i mean is, that whatever they are trying to achieve, they need our subconscious acceptance, without that, their evil masterplan can not work, if that makes any sense. They want us to know, they want us to accept it, and they want us to do nothing about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join