It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Cranky EsoteriQa

A personal experience understanding The Pedavorian Culture and what some struggle to grasp.

Many years back I worked to understand certain aspects of this in a simple way. We consume animals in a variety of ways, but not in conscious ways that reveal what happens to our vibrations with the consumption - fact is we're mindless eaters.

Background. Everything vibrates at a certain rate, often referred to as "frequency" but this is a bit misleading. A single E note a piano is one vibrational frequency, but a symphony is a multitude of "frequencies" and creates even more of an "unintended" frequency hodgepodge. Extrapolating, an organ like a Liver or Spleen vibrates at a frequency per the reason for its existence or use just like a chord on a piano.

In the raw state, a Cow Liver is similar in vibration to a Human Liver - though one is not connected to the animating energy that created it so is only marginally the same. So I ate various organ meats to see the effects. If one eats a Liver, the Liver immediately responds - physically felt. So a healthy Cow Liver can assist a Human Liver in distress - to a point. Cow Spleen the same, Testicle the same and so on - to a point. And yes, Brain, Thymus and everything in a body that was once, or is still, animated with a consciousness.

Key here is fresh, I never ate one that wasn't at least days old, so keep that in mind and never one via a still animated animal.

The difference in vibration from one animal to the next is different. My experience was a Bison is noble, strong and formidable energy when eaten raw, while an Ostrich is wild and rather exciting in comparison. All can create a change in one's personal vibration, in some cases heal, or in other cases simply create a shift in perception. Again, keep in mind I consumed nothing considered fresh or live.

"To a point" is the issue. The "effects" are limited, in some cases very. Over time it was clear to me an addiction would/could set in and my system would no longer support itself, but become reliant on the external vibrations to sustain a healthy existence - all external and no internal support.

Now reread and extrapolate everything I just said and apply it to the Pedavorian Culture exposed here during the Qdrop decoding and some things might become clearer.

For Extra EsoteriQa Q, every emotion has a frequency too. A breakdown on the negative ones we know like fear, anger, hate, anxiety etc. are generally forms of the same thing: expressions of insecurity derived from separation from Unity. These too can be quantified by us too in simple ways.

The "emotions" within created by listening to a symphony are rather obvious. The "emotions" created by listing to Gangsta Rap are too. Watching a football game with money on the line creates different emotions then watching a puppy roll around in the snow. The emotions we experience are what we live for, and the generated energies are part of us. Yet we are blissfully unaware that our position on the food chain puts us under others who feed on us as we feed on animals and music and more.

The Pedavorian Culture systems (seen and unseen) feed on the emotional spectrum we define as negative, again really the emotions of separation, and these beings are unable (some just unwilling) to return to a place where feeding off the love, support and heart based connection of UNITY is the norm.

Bonus: Years ago a major fast food chain altered their buying habits because they said meat from farmed, stressed animals tasted bad (extrapolate here).

I share this because for many it seems implausible that the horrors exposed are real, yet in our day to day lives we can experience those exact things in a slightly different form.

If I can change my vibe (feed off), from eating Raw Liver or just hearing Angry Rap, it isn't a stretch to imagine there are others doing things to the extreme and more.

How does it end for us personally? Stop feeding, you ARE Freewill, which means you can refrain from supplying what they need and it is acceptable and supported. Feed them love, they can't do anything with it but at least you can say you tried.
edit on 31-8-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust

I just checked some out, now I know why I only post here & why I quit FB & Twitter. I'd get in waaay too many arguments 😄

You must still be young and impressionable, lol. Force yourself to take in all points of view. Doing so will boost your confidence that you're on the right path. Watching CNN and MSNBC does it for me.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The epitome of a patsy..who was it again that invited him to RFK's rally? and why was he allowed in the kitchen?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Fox & Friends is one of their morning shows.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Were you an advanced spirit like this before learning the deeper aspects of Q's teachings? You seem to be evolving as the months pass.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What is the "EYE OF RA"?

Pharaohs
I've never read much into it though we've all seen it everywhere. Many of the European countries are plastered with it everywhere.
There are Egyptologists that have threads on ATS which I'm sure some explain the ancient symbolism and today's meaning/use of it in the elite circles.

Eye Of Ra – Powerful Ancient Egyptian Symbol With Deep Meaning
www.ancientpages.com...

Eye of Horus
www.ancient-origins.net...

The Eye of Ra or Eye of Re is a being in ancient Egyptian mythology that functions as a feminine counterpart to the sun god Ra and a violent force that subdues his enemies. The Eye is an extension of Ra's power, equated with the disk of the sun, but it also behaves as an independent entity, which can be personified by a wide variety of Egyptian goddesses, including Hathor, Sekhmet, Bastet, Wadjet, and Mut. The Eye goddess acts as mother, sibling, consort, and daughter of the sun god.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Maybe the idea is to get everyone as down in the dumps as far as they can before they spring the trap on the DS.
If we feel as low as we can go, imagine the exhilaration when the good stuff finally happens.
I wouldn't be surprised if the wait stretches out for another year.... You know, October surprise.

This may seem a little weird... but... esoterically, if the mass consciousness of humankind is involved in shaping reality/timelines...and this war is actually between light and dark...maybe it's a feint of some sort. I mean, that would be classic Sun Tzu. Look weak when you are strong. If there is some way to measure it...whether by scrying or AI algorithmic metadata or instrument,or whatever...it could be like Washington crossing the Deleware. Damping down exhuberence might be a form of catching the enemy off guard. Just a thought that occured to me.

ETA: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! ;o)
edit on 31-8-2019 by Enderdog because: Added joke

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

If I'm challenged I will stand my ground, I'm a fire sign if that tells you anything lol but mostly I try to avoid that type of energy these days. And it's prob going to escalate even more over the coming months

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

There's a major journalism error in the 5th paragraph down in that nypost article. Horowitz did not criticize Barr...he criticized Comey. (Does any reporter proofread anything anymore?)

If it were the New York Times, I would say it was an intentional deception. But since the NY Post is Conservative-Friendly, it must have simply been a Biden-like "gaffe". (OK for journalists...but not for a wannabe President.)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

If you look at a crosscut of the human brain, the pineal gland looks similar to the Eye of Ra
www.drterrywillard.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: IAMTAT

Let's indulge in a little time travel, i was involved with the very first Q thread on 4chan, more importantly than that Larp which was taken over by Clowns i previously introduced the Storm meme on 8chan/pol/, i know the implications of it because i generated it, Trump unwittingly referenced and reinforced it because meme magic, and those familiar with the sub-culture highlighted this, but that is only an ironic manifestation because Trump has no real power as related to the greater Divine meaning of that archetype though he continues to Larp as such, as much the comedy version as the interlude in a Midsummer nights dream, continue to enjoy the joke.

Nice attempt at a confusion induction! We can see you though.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Leftists Stand In Midst Of Storm Signaling Hurricane To Go Kill Their Political Opponents
😂🤣😂🤣

As yet another hurricane approached the Florida coast this evening, and people still apparently live in Florida for some reason, brave leftist warriors were deployed into the middle of the storm in order to signal the hurricane to go kill their political opponents.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Serotonin seems to be a vocal point in the SSRI argument. We need this..we lack that. I wish people would wake up and denounce ANY Government provided chemical.

Sober is the way to go..

edit on 31-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This former Canadian Prime Minister (Kim Campbell) wants Dorian to destroy Mar-a-Lago.

time.com...

She later apologized...but it was a fake apology.

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I agree 100%.. sobriety...but plant based medicine doesn't hurt 🌿lol

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
UPDATE: An Intel "Classification Expert" says James Comey violated Federal Law (not just "rules") by sharing and leaking classified information.

The internal DOJ watchdog documented, irrefutably, that Comey leaked the contents of a classified memo to his legal team, first orally and then by providing a copy of the document. Some of the memo’s content was then leaked to a media organization by one of his lawyers.
From someone who knows: thehill.com...

This separate "Comey Report" was designed to expose how corrupt FBI Director James Comey was. This makes it easier for the public to believe and digest the serious crimes that will be spelled out in the next IG Report, and the Durham Report.

The indictment of James Comey, and other top Obama officials, will accompany those reports...guaranteed.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What if we're all Q?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

That's an interesting suggestion.

Confusion Inductions are based on the assumption that if we cannot find understanding or comprehension in what we are hearing or experiencing, we tend to shut down and go 'inside' to make sense of the confusion. For use with highly analytical or rigidly controlled individuals whose conscious minds would continue to analyze, critique, plan and so on throughout a basic induction. Confusion inductions are not recommended for those already deeply confused or troubled, such as suicidal, grieving, or paranoid individuals.

But you are already in the Dream State, in lucid dreams consciousness is realized by considering the anomalous and that therefore it is a dream, i was drawing attention to anomalous behaviour which would be highly inconsistent with any sincere research, introducing the potential for individuals to realize they were in a dream state created for them, whether they choose too fully awake is up to them.

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join