It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, catching up so apols if already mentioned.

I note that n that clip POTUS repeated TWICE:
"Noone's been tougher on Russia than Donald Trump"

Now most would have used trump once president second time... but there was a deliberate emphasis.

I wonder if he's referring to Donald JUNIOR?

I've been wondering for some time what part POTUS eldest son has played in this plan - maybe he has been the man on point with Russia? Might that explain why he ditched his security detail early on?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I like this SWIM...Worth watching.

Still..."Obama and Trump working together to take down Bush/Clinton network?"

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

cranky could blank strap mean Blanks Trap?

I.e. Schiff couldn't carry through his Whistle blower trap because it was loaded with blanks?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

These idiots are seriously infected with the stupid.

I had no idea people could be so monumentally dumb.

And they want to run our country.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Good evening, everyone! What a day today has been!

Just read somewhere that John Brennan was saying on MSNBC that he has to give an interview to John Durham!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Judge presses DOJ to make a decision on Andrew McCabe charges

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. wants the Justice Department to make up its mind about whether or not it plans to indict former acting FBI director Andrew McCabe, warning that he'll start releasing documents about the motives behind McCabe's firing if the agency doesn't decide his fate by next month.

"So the government will have to make a call. If it doesn't, I'm going to start order the release of information" after the next court hearing on the case on Nov. 15th, Judge Reggie Walton warned DOJ's lawyers, according to a transcript of Monday's hearing. "I think our society, our public does have a right to know what's going on."

www.msn.com...=2

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Despite my aversion to church, I might consider attending one of this Pastor's sermons if ever I were given that opportunity to do so.

edit on 2-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
R. Kelly denied bail in NY sex abuse case, trial date set for May 2020

A federal judge in New York City denied R. Kelly bail on Wednesday after prosecutors said freeing the R&B singer created a risk of him fleeing or tampering with witnesses in the sex abuse case against him.

Fox

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi’s son appears in Ukraine — to talk soccer? JULY 25, 2017

Why does Nancy Pelosi’s son care about the state of soccer in Ukraine? Paul Pelosi, Jr., a San Francisco-based investor, recently appeared on Ukrainian television UATV to talk about his business in the country.

Pelosi, executive director of the Corporate Governance Initiative, was asked why he was in Kiev. “Today we’re here to talk about soccer,” Pelosi said. “We recently got an endorsement from the world sports alliance and we’ve spoken with the Ukraine government about collaboration for soccer for young people,” he said.

American Mirror

Hypocrite Nancy Pelosi Trip To Italy And Ukraine Cost Almost 200k Which Included Her Family

Pelosi’s trip to Italy and Ukraine from July 30 to Aug. 6, 2015, cost the Air Force $184,587.81, according to documents released Saturday under a 2015 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit by Judicial Watch. Her delegation was made up of nine other members of Congress, including Democratic Reps. Anna Eshoo of California and Marcia Fudge of Ohio.

Four family members, including Pelosi’s husband Paul Pelosi, were on the trip. The delegation dined at restaurants including James Beard American Restaurant in Milan, where a five-course meal cost up to $190, according to Fine Dining Lovers. The lawmakers also toured the Vatican and met up with Italian dignitaries, including President Sergio Mattarella and then-Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, according to their itinerary.

link

Company Cofounded by Paul Pelosi Jr. Charged with Securities Fraud

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) charged a company cofounded by Paul Pelosi Jr. with fraud on Wednesday after learning that two convicted criminals were running the business.

Paul Pelosi Jr., the son of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), was the president and chief operating officer of Natural Blue Resources Inc., an investment company he cofounded that focuses on "environmentally-friendly" ventures.

The SEC charged four individuals with fraud, including former New Mexico Gov. Toney Anaya, and suspended trading in the company’s stock. Pelosi owned over 10 million shares in the company in 2009.

The SEC said Wednesday the company was "secretly controlled" byJames E. Cohen and Joseph Corazzi, both of whom had previous fraud convictions. Corazzi violated federal securities laws and was barred from acting as an officer or director of a public company. Cohen was previously incarcerated for financial fraud.

Washington Free Beacon

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I love how so many Canadians, British and Aussies stand with this president.

May you all have your citizen voices rising in support of your country's sovereignty.

It has taken decades but America's silent majority finally spoke up.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Something that is rattling around in my head and really bugging me. Trumpster keeps describing his conversation with the Ukrainian president as PERFECT. He could describe it as any number of things; cordial, meaningful, productive, pleasant, you get the idea. He keeps going back to PERFECT. Is this code to the DS that the conversation went exactly the way he wanted and got the exact reaction he needed? Just brainstorming here

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Hear it from the horse's mouth.

@DeadlineWH

"I'm supposedly going to be interviewed by Mr. Durham as part of this non-investigation... I don't understand the predication of this worldwide effort to try to uncover dirt... that would discredit that investigation in 2016"

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Nah. I think he's incredulous about the claims of the left and is repeatedly emphasizing it was a clean call.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky could blank strap mean Blanks Trap?

I.e. Schiff couldn't carry through his Whistle blower trap because it was loaded with blanks?

That makes sense. He did that thing where he slips words. It wasn't the first but the second that sounded that way. Almost like he was thinking, I missed that one, do over.

Blanks - as in blank bullets, trapped them? Fake. Perfect.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
New protest hit Haiti amid demands that president resign

Thousands of demonstrators set fires Monday and chanted calls for Haiti’s president to resign as the opposition to Jovenel Moïse tried to increase pressure for him to leave office. Protesters said several people were hit by gunfire, including a local journalist.

Schools, businesses and government offices were closed as protesters gathered chanting, “Down with Jovenel!”

“We can’t continue to live like this,” said 34-year-old Lestin Abelo as he poured gasoline on a pile of debris that quickly caught fire. “We have a government that’s not doing anything for the people.”

Protesters also are demanding a more in-depth investigation into allegations that top officials in the previous government misused billions of dollars in proceeds from a Venezuela-subsidized oil plan meant to fund urgent social programs. Critics accuse Moïse of trying to protect his ally, former President Michel Martelly, and of participating in the corruption himself before becoming president.

What Really Happened with the Clinton Foundation and Haiti?

The January 2010 earthquake in Haiti killed an estimated 220,000 people. International donors pledged an estimated $13.3 billion in aid to the Caribbean nation in the wake of the devastation. Along with Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive, former President Bill Clinton, who was UN Special Envoy to Haiti, became co-chairman of the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission (IHRC). From January 2010 through June 2012, $9.04 billion in international funding was raised — $3.04 billion from individuals and companies, and $6.04 billion from bilateral and multilateral donors. Of the $6.04 billion, 9.6 percent, or $580 million went to the Haitian government, while 0.6 percent or $36.2 million went to local Haitian organizations. The lion’s share, 89.8 percent of $5.4 billion went to non-Haitian organizations, including private contractors, international NGOs, and military and civilian agencies of donor countries, including the Pentagon, which charged the State Department hundreds of millions of dollars.

Critics have pointed at the Clinton Foundation, alleging the charity had control over the billions of dollars in aid to Haiti. During the 2016 presidential campaign, the Clintons’ involvement in Haiti translated into mixed feelings in the Haitian-American community about Hillary Clinton, ranging from low enthusiasm to disappointment and anger. As secretary of state, Clinton supported the presidency of Michel Martelly, intruding into Haitian electoral politics by flying to Haiti in 2011 to pressure President René Préval to allow Martelly to participate in a two-person runoff. Martelly won. As president, Martelly selected Special Envoy Bill Clinton’s chief of staff as prime minister, and gave important positions to people with criminal backgrounds, and was known for corruption and violent government repression, and attempting to install his successor. Mrs. Clinton’s brother, Tony Rodham, became a member of an advisory board of a mining company that owns a gold mine in Haiti and was introduced to the company through the Clinton Global Initiative arm of the Clinton Foundation. All of this fueled speculation that the United States and the Clintons were installing a puppet government and engaging in profiteering and drew the ire of Haitians and Haitian-Americans.

Atlanta Black Star

Jovenel Moïse

Jovenel Moïse was sworn in as the president of Haiti on 07 February 2017, following an extended and complicated two-year election cycle. In 2015, the President Michel Martelly, designated Jovenel Moïse as presidential candidate of the political party he founded, the Haitian Tèt Kale Party (PHTK). Moïse , whom former Haitian President Michel Martelly hand-picked as his Bald Heads Party (PHTK) candidate, won with nearly 56 percent of the votes cast in the November 20 election.

Global Security

This Is The Haiti That John Kerry ,The Clintons and their handpicked president Jovenel Moise dream for us Haitians

LONG LIVE JOHN KERRY’S JOVENEL MOISE “SELECTED” BY HILLARY CLINTON TO WIN THEIR FRAUDULENT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN HAITI. IS THERE AN INSPECTOR GENERAL IN CLINTON/KERRY’S U.S. DEPT. OF STATE?

LONG LIVE HAITI’s HOSPITAL WITH NO ELECTRICITY, WITH JOVENEL MOISE, HILLARY CLINTON’S NEW HANDPICKED SLAVE.

LONG LIVE SURGERIES BEING PERFORMED IN HAITI’S HOSPITAL WITH A CELL PHONE FLASH LIGHT, COURTESY OF MONEY HUNGRY HILLARY , HER HUSBAND AND HER ASSOCIATES AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT. WHERE IS THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE? WHEN WILL AN INQUIRY BEGIN ABOUT THE CLINTON’S ALLEGED MISDEEDS IN HAITI?

THANK YOU SECRETARY JOHN KERRY FOR JOINING IN IN A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY IN HAITI WHERE 3.5 MILLION PEOPLE CAN’T EAT BECAUSE SOMEBODY EMBEZZLE THE PUBLIC FUNDS OF THAT COUNTRY TO FINANCE THEIR OWN POLITICAL AMBITIONS. IS AMERICA BECOMING A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY WHERE OFFICALS CAN STEAL WITH IMPUNITY?

THANK YOU HILARY AND BILL CLINTON FOR MAKING HAITI WORSE THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN.

link

edit on 2-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Something that is rattling around in my head and really bugging me. Trumpster keeps describing his conversation with the Ukrainian president as PERFECT. He could describe it as any number of things; cordial, meaningful, productive, pleasant, you get the idea. He keeps going back to PERFECT. Is this code to the DS that the conversation went exactly the way he wanted and got the exact reaction he needed? Just brainstorming here

My take is he hinting at planned. He mentioned he knows his calls are monitored today, ergo, everything said was scripted.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

"Whistleblower" leaked Trump-Ukraine allegations to @AdamSchiff
BEFORE reporting it to Inspector General. In doing so they broke multiple federal laws & are NOT subject to whistleblower protections. They're Now facing federal prison:

Twitter

Every revelation reminds me of how no-one of consequence has been indicted. It's a strange feeling.

Revelations from Q and Spygate investigators used to bring excitement and a feeling that justice would be served in a timely manner.

Now, I feel like a loved one is dying and the doctors are not even trying to save him or her.

Today is especially hard hitting emotionally.. Quiet Republicans, Trump hurt inside, DOJ dicking around.. Only the State Dept showed some guts.

BTW..Rudy Giuliani put up some new documents on Hannity tonight. They prove that Biden had the Ukraine Prosecutor fired, to stop the corruption investigation into Hunter Biden and the company he worked for. Normally, that would be VERY EXCITING STUFF...but...not today.

After the FIRST INDICTMENT by our DOJ, every reveal will be THRILLING AGAIN!

edit on 10/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
He means jock strap.

Thanks for spelling it out. I had assumed it was a profane word. What the hell is wrong with the President saying "Jock Strap"? He says "Bull Sh'it" all the time.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So WHATS UP with this?

Ukraine Mystery: Schiff Staffer Made August Visit for Think Tank Backed by Hunter Biden’s Old Employer

A staffer for Rep. Adam Schiff’s House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence took a trip to Ukraine last month sponsored and organized by the Atlantic Council think tank.

The Atlantic Council is funded by and routinely works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

www.breitbart.com...[/q uote]

Have anything to do with the information Alexandra Chalupa said she had when she tweeted Schiff?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Apologies for not giving the full detail on this but laptop playing up...

This POTUS tweet links to Q506 and Q1706 and asks us to investigate a different picture?

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!

/>

0:20 long, 8.59M views

5:06 PM - 2 Oct 2019

1) Tweet time gives Q506:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21439 📁
Jan 7 2018 23:01:24 (EST)
IMPORTANT:
Do you understand what just occurred?
POTUS Tweets [15 min] between.
POTUS missing "Q" in select word.
DEFCON [1] POST HERE
POTUS mods Tweets [1 min] between.
POTUS adds "Q" in select word.
This was not meant to signify AUTH / established.
This is to train you how to understand the correlation between posts and Tweets.
Future proves past.
Wind the CLOCK.
The CLOCK and the GRAPHIC are ESSENTIAL.
Feel privileged - POTUS just spoke to this board [P_pers]
We serve at the pleasure of the President.

Q

a) The typo lines are relevant to the MOOT/MOAT typo in tweet this morning!!!

b) Wind the clock means apply +1200 rule, which gives Q1706:

Chan post number encodes tweet date.
I think we were given this pic shortly before NoName was executed?

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH = 254
Equivalents: UKRAINIAN ANGELS CHILD EROTICA, Has Diplomatic Immunity.

THIS NEEDS FURTHER DIGS:
a) On MOOT/MOAT post,
b) On NoName pic in relation to UKRAINE,
c) Biden linked to Haiti like activity in Ukraine perhaps?

edit on 2-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join