It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Well, that's odd to use Evergreen for a flower.

Evergreens often symbolize immortality and eternal life because they retain their leaves throughout the winter.

www.fs.usda.gov...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Q ramped up attention on Biden in July before 8chan went dark.

I’m wondering what the “true” pecking order is for Trump Team in which Dem to face in the general. Not the Twitter version but the behind the scenes.

Probably a stupid question, and it may have already been discussed, but does Bidden have the kind of pull/backing to knock 8ch offline?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

"The chiefs of Clan Sinclair, the Earls of Caithness, descend from Sir William St Clare who was sheriff of Edinburgh and who was granted the barony of Roslin (Rosslyn) in 1280." en.m.wikipedia.org...

Sinclair derived from St-Clair in Nomandy.

Rosslyn Chapel, Scotland

Knights Templar.

edit on 22-9-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yes. That's the other explanation. The St. Clair family also figures prominently in the Rennes France Blue Apples mystery. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Link to bowl of stupid

Apologies, could not resist.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, weird.

Gets even weirder when you search for info on magnolia + evergreen + pine cone + pineal gland

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
@resignationanon

new resignation site

Since dec 22 2017

Resignations 9967 People 9674 Organizations 7329 Countries 157

Top 5...

1 UKIP 54
2 White House 48
3 Government of Great Britain 33
4 USA Gymnastics 31
5 Tesla Inc. 28

Amazing work by anons.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

John Q...

Wormhole Generator, Teleportation, 500 Extraterrestrial Civilizations, How To Walk Through Walls and Remote Viewing

A wormhole generator, full body teleportation, anti-gravity drives for space craft, training systems for walking through walls and remote viewing, meeting with 500 Extraterrestrial civilizations in the Milky Way including Grey Aliens, Pleiadian Federation, intelligent insectoid aliens that pilot triangular space craft, are a few of the fantastic claims in an inventor’s patent applications.

Weird.
Star people visit Earth to spread peace message [PDF] Newspaper clip from Arizona Daily Wildcat, 2 May, 1983.

Human flying saucer patent documents

CERN's Orion Stargate

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

His other site is the 8chan QResearch Board Search - Yes, you can search all of 8chan QResearch posts.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Monday evening, many Virginians saw something they had never seen before — hundreds of dragonflies darting through the sky.

Dragonflies, specifically green darners, commonly migrate in the fall but are usually undetected, according to a 2018 report from the Washington Post. It is rare for the insects to migrate in packs like the ones seen this week. 

link

Gigantic swarm of dragonflies stretching from Virginia to North Carolina is so big that weather radar mistakes it for rain clouds

Meteorologist Mike Montefusco told The Virginian-Pilot it was a 'curious phenomenon.'

link[ editby]edit on 22-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Him & his cronies have the power to apply pressure I'm sure but I think it's more about the money. What politicians have a big stake in Cloudfare and are afraid of 8chan?

Cloudflare is looking to be the next big Unicorn tech company to go public.

Cloudflare Inc. commanded a premium price in its initial public offerings, and investors who climbed on board a decade ago stand to reap huge rewards.

Cloudflare is expected to list Friday morning on the New York Stock Exchange, under the ticker symbol “NET.” Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan are lead underwriters on the deal with another eight banks acting as co-managers, and they will have access to an additional 5.25 million shares.

Cloudflare dropped 8chan as a customer in August, condemning the unmoderated message board as “a receptive audience for domestic terrorists” following recent mass shootings, and this appears in the company’s “risk factors” section. Cloudflare noted that it was not the first time a customer elicited scrutiny after a violent attack.

www.marketwatch.com...

They did list.

edit on 22-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

St. Clair may have been a pseudonym for someone within the Gov disclosing tech

Sinclair Name Meaning

Scottish (of Norman origin): name of a powerful Scottish clan, originally a habitational name from Saint-Clair-sur-Elle in La Manche or Saint-Clair-l’Évêque in Calvados, so called from the dedication of their churches to St. Clarus (see Clare 3). Jewish: Americanized form of some like-sounding Ashkenazic Jewish surname
link

DNA SNP matches + connections in medieval Norman records prove one of our Saint-Clair lineages was directly connected with the powerful families behind the Knights Templar.
link

One can, of course, speculate on all the obvious reasons why the elites would be interested in compiling such databases: they would be invaluable for genetically based therapies, or conversely, for bio-weapons research, for social engineering and population movement studies, for historical reconstruction of human pre-history, and so on and so forth. But they would also - let us be honest and crawl way out on the end of the twig of speculation - be invaluable to confirm "those ancient stories", family traditions and lore, and invaluable to track, if one suspected such a thing were possible, any human-looking but non-homo sapiens sapiens population on earth.
THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO “HMMM….”: THE SINCLAIR BIG Y ...

ETA:
I see the Maple Mason beat me to part of the information plus he mentions Roslin, which is important (Rosslyn Chapel).

edit on 22-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I wanted to clarify, in case I made it sound like we're all a bunch of bots or clones recycling each other's thoughts..we don't receive thoughts in the form of words, verbatim.

We receive downloads of data or codes that we translate through our own, unique perspective. The information goes through layers of filters. Depending on which filters we have --that's how we translate the info. Once received and translated, we then imprint the data with our own, unique energy signature or perspective. We add to it, molding it through our emotions, our memories and life experiences, to create individuated thought forms and that, in turn, is what we transmit back into the field for others to receive.

edit on 22-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I thought all that Priory of Sion stuff was a hoax perpetrated by Pierre Plantard. Bruce Burgess' fake documentary, "Bloodline", was also deemed a hoax.

Am I wrong?
edit on 9/22/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I don’t think Biden has the backing or pull to get anything shut down. I truly believe everything Obama related has been neutered by Trump. If enough anti-Trumpers can catapult any Dem candidate over Trump in 2020 it will solely be due to TDS and not the strength or support for the Dem candidate.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

His other site is the 8chan QResearch Board Search - Yes, you can search all of 8chan QResearch posts.

ThankQ
I get a bit frustrated with qmap at times.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

From your link:

St. Clair writes, “The reason I know about hyperspace is because (1) I have been in hyperspace on a number of occasions

I have seen the green mist associated with moving out of dimension and crossing over into hyperspace

That wouldn't have anything to do with the green door mentioned in that mission patch you frequently use as your avatar?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I've been wondering the same thing lately. Lately I've been viewing events unfold and thinking that this is pretty much playing out like the Bible says it would. The rationalist in me wants to say TPTB are bringing certain events to fruition to simply make this appear to be the case, but the deeper one dives one realizes that the events are unfolding from a higher place. Whether that is the true-to-word biblical power or something else is irrelevant because either way these things are happening from a level beyond our understanding.

We need more info. We need technology dumps. If the St. Clair stuff is legit, the future is very bright indeed. It means that it's possible to create a Qi energy generator. Which means people can live in perfect health. The same energy fields can fix our environment.

These things that St. Clair claims to be able to do seem absurd, but they're really things people have been claiming to do for eons through meditation. Many people have been reported to have been able to levitate or walk through walls. This dude explains how it works.

It isn't necessarily divine. It's occulted knowledge. The Bible says in the end God will pour the blood of Christ upon all the living people. That's pretty much what a Qi energy generator would do.
edit on 22-9-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

U.S. Patent Application  20060180473 discloses a water energy generator that generates electricity using a magnetic vortex wormhole generator and a water injector/vacuum chamber to produce low density hyperspace energy that causes the hydrogen atoms of water molecules to decay into electron pairs

The Source (dielectricity) and the Force (magnetism) create toriodal, vortex energy fields or what we experience as gravity

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join