It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
www.thedailybeast.com/team-trump-wrestles-with-its-2020-qanon-problem

www.thedailybeast.com...

Free advertisement?

QAnon, the ludicrous conspiracy theory that posits that Donald Trump is engaged in a secret battle with pedophilic elites in Hollywood, big banks, and the Democratic Party.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The Daily Beast began publishing on October 6, 2008
Wikipedia Article

Another product of the Obama era? Predates his election, but not by much. Seems like the propaganda wheels were already being greased.

Cheers

edit on 13-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: url fix

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Arrest pending? If a US Atty recommends moving forward, WHO orders the arrest? Wouldn’t he have the authority to say “pick him up”?

They have to get the OK from CNN first

Cheers

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal
I know it's not going to happen like this, but it would be epic if the FBI showed up while he was speaking on CNN

BTW, who knew you could appeal plans to indict your sorry @ss? Is that some perk FBI agents enjoy?

I can't find an answer to that. It's crazy that McCabe could appeal an indictment that never happened. Or maybe he was already indicted and we're missing a chunk of the McCabe saga?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Did Diane Feinstein send Yujing Zhang to Mar-a-Lago? Zhang was found guilty Thursday.

twitter.com...

Feinstein has been very quiet since that incident, hasn't she?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Chinese Di, along with a few others, have been VERY quiet since the Mueller fiasco.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I hear ya and agree. My underlying fear is a nuke going off. Uruguay issued travel advisories to 3 cities..one was Baltimore.

Long story short...I don't think Q can make a move until every single SILO has been taken by a white hat.

Sun Spot may have been a dry run.

Baltimore is where MS 13 has been operating pretty much on a regular basis. The Central American cartels are running the black market in some city's in America now.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Arrest pending? If a US Atty recommends moving forward, WHO orders the arrest? Wouldn’t he have the authority to say “pick him up”?

Cheers

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal
I know it's not going to happen like this, but it would be epic if the FBI showed up while he was speaking on CNN

BTW, who knew you could appeal plans to indict your sorry @ss? Is that some perk FBI agents enjoy?

I can't find an answer to that. It's crazy that McCabe could appeal an indictment that never happened. Or maybe he was already indicted and we're missing a chunk of the McCabe saga?

Can't have an appeal without a reason, sound logic there Care. That means even FOX lied as we know the leadership there has always had a "can do that" philosophy.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I just told my wife that the appeal means they had a case or McCabe couldn't appeal. I ended up saying hear me now believe me later, paraphrasing of course.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think the “appeal” was simply the last ditch effort to persuade the DOJ to change the US Atty from recommending charges.

I stick to my belief that IF he’s to be arrested it’s happening this evening or first thing tomorrow morning.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Here's the specs for that model Review

The WS-710M Digital Voice Recorder from Olympus features 8GB of internal flash memory, a microSD card expansion slot, and stereo recording. The built-in memory provides for 2100 hours of recording - the 710M also provides 25 hours of battery life (SP mode). And when you use an optional microSD card you can add up to 16GB of extra recording space. The WS-710M allows for stereo recording in the MP3, WMA, and PCM formats, and the recorder also enables mono recording with an external

Recording Type Digital
Mode Stereo / Mono
Recording Format MP3, PCM (WAV), WMA
Bit-Rate 128 kbps - 256 kbps 16 -bit
Sample Rate 44.1 kHz
Recording Time
PCM Stereo: 12 Hours
HQ Stereo: 270 Hours
SP Stereo: 542 Hours
HQ Mono: 542 Hours
SP Mono: 1067 Hours
LP Mono: 2122 Hours
One-Click Recording No

So 9,000 hours could be stored on (Approx);

PCM Stereo - 6,030Gb
HQ Stereo - 268Gb
SP Stereo - 134Gb
HQ Mono - 134Gb
SP Mono - 68Gb
LP Mono - 34Gb

Since the device was hidden it would have to be on a fairly high setting to get a decent quality recording, So i think it's likely we could rule out LP/SP/HQ Mono. So, i think, it's either going to be 134, 268 or 6,030 (!) Gb!!

9,000 hours. Even if 8 hours a day, that's over 1,000 days. Ignoring weekends, that's 4 years. It's not going to be recorded all day every day, so i think treble that, making it over a 10ish year period. Going back to around the start of Hussein.
If all true of course and these tapes exist, or if this was the actual device used. The pictures of it could just be a diversion.
edit on 13 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Let this sink in;

FBI Director Comey gets implicated in wrong doing and his response is “see, I told you I wouldn’t get arrested”

Asst FBI Dir/Acting FBI Dir McCabe gets recommended for charges from a US Atty.

That is some seriously corrupt FBI under Obama. That “scandal free” BS from Obama stinks even more.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
was bebopping around researching this and that and started down the "watching a movie" "who are the actors ?" rabbit hole

Found this curious - don't recall this being brought up

All the movies you didn't know Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin produced

In 2013, Mnuchin's production company, Dune Entertainment, partnered with Brett Ratner's company, RatPac Entertainment, to form RatPac-Dune Entertainment. Mnuchin was producing movies left and right until recently, when President Donald Trump appointed him Treasury Secretary and he was confirmed.

He even acted in one of the films he produced — as a banker. He also produced some films that are coming out very soon. Here are all the movies Treasury Secretary Mnuchin produced in his Hollywood career:

And for something Creepy

Once you get past the main focus - what is to the right bottom of the painting (painting on the right side
)?

edit on 9132019 by MetalThunder because: cuz

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's the Democrats who have the Qanon problem.......

Timing is everything. I still think this will draw out to peak in the late summer of 2020. Everything will be in motion before then but the final nails in the coffin will be just before the election.

Trump plays for keeps.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

No question. Timing is key. Force the MSM/Left to be in damage control mode for months leading up to election.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
More E-Cigs Being Disguised As AR-15s To Avoid Ban

The gig is up when someone notices the gun smoke smells like apple cinnamon muffins. 😂

I love the Babylon Bee

I wonder why Snopes got their panties in a bunch over them? Of course, for years I watched Snopes treat obvious jokes seriously, like the website was being run by Sheldon Cooper. They've recently added a "Satire" rating, so it seems like Sheldon is finally allowing Leonard & Penny to help him.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The Dark Side of autism

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Did Diane Feinstein send Yujing Zhang to Mar-a-Lago? Zhang was found guilty Thursday.

twitter.com...

Feinstein has been very quiet since that incident, hasn't she?

They arrested her driver for being a Chinese spy. I think DiFi knows they're on to her.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Chinese Di, along with a few others, have been VERY quiet since the Mueller fiasco.

Cheers

Congressman Mark Meadows says the width, depth, thoroughness of Barr/Durham/Horowitz/Huber is amazing. He said the other evening that a lot of people are being interviewed that he didn't suspect were close to Spygate.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Couple of new uploads by Rusty

I think Rusty's been looking to see if JE's doppelganger is about.

Seems like the staff are starting to get fed up with the attention - 1:14 mark on 2nd vid.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Cheers

I'm guessing since the investigation has taken place as an internal discipline matter there are established procedures, and he/lawyers have been arguing his defense for months. You can't appeal an indictment, but there are appeals processes for disciplinary action. And a decision was probably made that since they found him guilty in the due process portion as an employee, he was going to be referred. He'd probably get a hail mary appeal opportunity for that decision -- not the decision to indict.
If you knew you were probably going to be indicted, you could start a legal defense early and "appeal" to the DOJ attorneys with your argument, but it would not be the same as appealing a court decision or the indictment.
It's an odd choice of words to be sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join