It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently I Was Born In The Wrong Body

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You will be waiting quite some time.....surely they can not exist.

As for your above post, there is indeed of permanent structures and fishing operations going back over 9,000 years in parts of Australia and much evidence still coming to the surface.

As has been the case with your people, much history of civilisation has been supressed in the endeavor to portray our indigenous people as simply nomadic hunter gatherers. It's easier to justify taking their land that way.

Dreamtime stories and shared culture goes back tens of thousands of years.

ETA Link; Aborigin es Were Building Stone Houses 9,000 Years Ago

Indigenous Australians First To Discover Variable Stars
edit on 2682019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)
This here article interviews a man and references places near where I live in the GunaiKurnai nation and I actually met the girl who wrote the article a few weeks ago.

I know there's a theory for just about any damn thing but there is an 'out of Australia' one that exists. I have no proof or reasonable links but thought it may fan the flames a bit.

For what started out as a potential name calling conflict in the hands of more juvenile members I must say I am quite enjoying this discussion with you.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You know that is an interesting subject, I was just about to turn off my computer and had a quick look back feeling embarrassed and more than a little ashamed for sharing some of my unpleasant and very personal experiences that probably have most of you thinking what a total and utter loon - hmm probably correct but I digress - when your comment caught my attention and made me bit like a hungry fat cat fish at a small duckling.

Even the more orthodox view of Australian history tell's us that they had vast trade network's, some other members have mentioned that there is a cover up of Chinese like ruins in part of Australia were the Chinese or a east Asian community may have been there before the European's possibly mining.
Then we have the controversial claim of a link to ancient Egypt - not impossible however improbable it may seem.

(is it possible that the mines of Solomon were actually in Australia?)

Australia though is a vast continent and there were good and bad people among the tribal nations that called that continent there home for perhaps the past sixty thousand years, when the British were building there railways' they brought in vast numbers of Chinese to construct them (perhaps those Chinese ruin's are therefore more recent) and due to we westerners being too salty a particular tribe of Aboriginal Cannibal's did not like how we tasted but the Chinese were just to there liking so they killed thousands of them, one story tell's how they would keep the coolie fresh by breaking his leg's and binding his arm's hanging him from a tree by his plait until they wanted some more flesh and killed him.

Meanwhile the majority of tribal people were actually far more decent folk and suffered the cruelty of the whites whom placed a bounty on them in a deliberate attempt to wipe them out - it failed thankfully but caused untold suffering.

Until as late as the late 20th century the natural history museum in London had an entire aboriginal family on display, killed to order, stuffed like animals and propped up as if they were somehow some kind of neanderthal's or something.

I find it hard to believe that a people whom may have once been able to build boats large enough to get them to Australia never built anything, there could have been coastal city's (or very large villages) in ancient time but as the people became ever more acclimatized to it they found that they could live a subsistence life style as nomadic hunter gatherers.

Remember as in NEW ZEALAND there has been an often concerted and deliberate cover up of evidence of previous civilization in Australia, why, well those natives whom were painted as savage primitives (while the cannibals certainly were) may have had a rather more illustrious past and therefore deserve far more respect than they were given.

edit on 26-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The belief of the Egyptians being here is they were mining gold and I’d have to dig for the link but apparently there have been golden scarab Beatles dating back thousands of years found in parts of Australia.

The Asian communities you reference are more likely Indonesians who came here to trade with the nations up north for sea cucumbers.

There is evidence of contact with both of these places in stories, as much as can be considered evidence from stories.

Thanks for sharing the videos I will have to have a look when my daughter goes to bed.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

They also believed Crocodiles were sacred so any Egyptian that saw a giant salt water Australian crocodile would have believed it was a sign from his god's and wanted to build a temple there.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

They would of built a LOT of structures up in the north then!

Another reason for lack of permanent structures may be that there is a large number of native Australian plants and trees that can only regenerate by fire opening their seed pods.

This coupled with the fact that as part of their stewardship and management of the land they would strategically burn sections of the bush (forest) to allow this to happen and to keep it from being choked and overgrown.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Not too "up" on Aussie politics soOo... is cultural appropriation still OK there?

As a Cherokee, just wondering.

As for the "oldest continuing culture and civilization", you may want to speak to the Chinese about that.

Or the Hopi.

So they're both older than 60 thousand years in the one land?

Impressive, didn't know that.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
The internet is fine with me... your current Aborigine "culture" was from people who came off the boat to Australia about 4,000 years ago.

Just where does this come from? Are you sure you're thinking about the same people? 4000? Somewhere like convictcreations and they're really just clever Indians who came on down?

www.history.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Dreamtime is coming back...

Thanks everyone for this beautiful thread, and you for sharing your feelings and thoughts.

People told me I'm black on the inside several times, they were always blacks i barely knew.

It didn't really changed anything, except the feeling to be part of another culture as well. Sort of that my family grew, and feeling connected to more people on this planet.

This was the same anytime i found common ground with cultures I didn't grew up with.

You are so much more than just that.

I wouldn't say the Spirit is neither male or female nor black or white, but it is all of it. we have everything in existence within ourselves.

Wakey wakey...

Sweet dreams NoClue

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

With credentials like that Liz Warren would gladly welcome you into her tribe.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You say you are searching for meaning? First, substances DO NOT provide enlightenment, they may make you more mailable to accept it if you find it, but they will not bring you the answers you seek.

You seek to define yourself with what you can and cannot see. DO NOT allow others to tell you what you are, that is the easy way out and doesn't provide your answers. You must define yourself for the answers you seek.

And don't watch the CNN race baiting crap, it's playing you.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

If you’d actually read through I haven’t accepted this at all. I also don’t even have CNN, not a channel here in Australia.

I’m fully aware of the perils of substances though, like most cultures pre the industrial revolution and even now contemporary medicine I believe there may be more to mushrooms than a giggle while the walls melt.

(post by Sublimecraft removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"Apparently I Was Born In The Wrong Body".

Any luck finding your 'right' body yet ?

What are you going to do, when you find it ?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Nah not yet.

Probably write a post about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
What if there is somebody using it, and doesn't want to give it up ?
Worse: what if the body is 'passed-on', and unusable ?

What if the supposedly 'rightful' owner of your current body shows-up: and wants it back pronto ?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
One other thing to consider if you have been born in the wrong body is the work done on programs like MK Ultra, Montauk and others in breaking an individual and their identity. One clear example of this Bradley Manning before Jail and Chelsea Manning after. Is this the same person? Usually you are lucky to get a panadol in jail, but here we get sleep deprivation, sex change and a lot of directed hate for exposing secrets.

Dissociative Identity Disorder is the more common term these days where you could be talking to two or more people in the one body. People who channel appear to have a better control of it. Just where is our spirit? What is going on with consciousness?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

nice story , and sounds interesting that you spoke to the mushroom god

one thing I will say though is I dont think your skin colour has anything to do with your consciousness or your spirituality!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If you are a true Christian then you will forgive.

I'm an agnostic mystic, but tomorrow I may be a Sufi or a Canaanite because in open to change, I don't have the audicity to commit to a world religion, maybe that roots back to being brought up protestant, but for me religions are tools used by the elite to control the masses, showing you what they want you to see under the veil and hiding the important stuff that liberates you..

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

You are black on the inside!

What the hell does that even mean

skin colour and gender does not determine culture , or religion , beliefs and world views, nor your state of consciousness or your spirituality

the fact that you are a homo sapiens sapiens does however determine these things because you have access to consciousness
the same as every other human on earth !

and that is the reason we can all say we are similar and have similar cultures and similar beliefs in gods and spirits
because of our access to consciousness as a human being.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
if you want evidence we are all one and we share the DNA of our ancestors

I was born to White (what society calls white ) parents , who had white parents , and so on and so forth
and as far as I can see my heritage is Scotland as far back as 300 years , then the records get a bit iffy .

too many bastards in the family tree .

Anyway , I was born with a mongolian spot

normally only found in babies born in sub saharan africa or the far east in China, Tibet, etc .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join