It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If God Was One Of Us? The What The Heck Dream!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So lets discuss the theoretical possibility that God decided to become human!

I had a crazy dream that God was indeed one of us and the reason why he/she can not change or alter things is because of the rules in place:

1. He/She is limited in power, yes at times can heal, observe future/past events and know about everything going on.

2. Every new life He/She goes through Amnesia relearning everything, adding to the knowledge over the lifetime and continuously realizing that He/She is God.

3. Those that become aware of who the person really is, He/She pretends to joke about it and advises the person not to focus on the fact.

4. Not allowed to cause mass world based events and does not interfere with the plan.

and a few other rules but they are just not as interesting...

I also experienced in a dream that He/She wrote a book which many thought was a hilarious/brilliant take on the notion of "What If" God was in fact one of us and experiencing living a human life. So to speak having a front row seat to the entire plan/situation playing out as is! This book then raised a lot of suspicion and people began believing that the other might secretly be God, mainly due to the fact that certain events were depicted too well and made very insanely believable.

I know it seems like a silly dream! But "WHAT IF"

Let's discuss and debate this theory/possibility!

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Let me put some music to that:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Synchronicity note:

Just yesterday afternoon my friend and I were discussing the concept of a god walking among us, and she even looked up the song online and played it. Hadn't thought about it in years. And now this pops up.

Interesting. To me, at least.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It aint god...its that thing from Fallen. There is about 50 of em...causing havoc 24/7.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

you got it all wrong.

not one of us. ALL of us.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Funny you would choose this title in this particular forum... Kind of sounds familiar to me

What if he/she is a god in the making, or a god that failed in some fundamental ability and is here to (re)learn how to be a god?

She/he would be reincarnated until every lesson was learned, and then would become a God once again with her/his own universe...

If we consider multiverses it would need quite a lot of God's to run the show...

What if we are all gods in the making?

Pretty silly dreams you have...
Does this book has a title?

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

what if god was just a enlightens peanut. Makes about as much sense, so let discuss that.

edit on 25-8-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

All peanuts come in a shell and there is always another in this shell.
who would that other peanut be, another god or how do you picture that scenario?

Did you know peanuts are not nuts at all...

Sorry I think I'm going nuts...

NC

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Pretty sure this has happened already. But anyway........

edit on 25-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I swear I'm going to create a website and associated web series where people write in and tell their stories about how they met Jesus Christ personally as he walks among us in the present. (Although it's probably been done already since if nothing else the Internet will prove to you that none of your ideas are original.). True stories would be best, but there's an old saying that you should never let truth stand in the way of a good story. People could relate how they met him, or her, because it would incorporate the idea from the Bible of how Jesus appeared as different people at different times. Parables with a moral. Mysterious vanishings. It might start small but it could grow and I could get donations and publish a "Newer Testament." It's worked before and could be quite lucrative if done right. Wouldn't take a lot of time or effort.

Don't steal this idea.

edit on 25-8-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
God DID become one of us- a human being- 2000 years ago, in the person of Jesus of Nazareth.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

John Denver wasn't on a 'Rocky Mountain High' when he talked to God:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Duh!

John 1:1-14

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

All peanuts come in a shell and there is always another in this shell.
who would that other peanut be, another god or how do you picture that scenario?

Did you know peanuts are not nuts at all...

Sorry I think I'm going nuts...

NC

A peanut may of been the wrong analogy since the seed with in the shell could be more than one therefore negating the Trinity of God. So lets change the analogy that God is an egg three parts shell, yoke and fluid.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

Does this book has a title?

Sincerely NoClue

I think the book was called something like God. An Autobiography.

Had weird chapters in it like:

"The Light Switch"
"Race War"
"Welp That Went Horribly Wrong"
and a few I can't seem to remember...

All I know is that it sold a billion + copies or something and resulted in the election of a young pope in his late 20s or early 30s. Stuff was hilarious I think we're about to witness history in the making!

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
It aint god...its that thing from Fallen. There is about 50 of em...causing havoc 24/7.

I suspect there is a wild card in play, God being human and having a front row seat to the whole thing!

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Let me put some music to that:

I like this one better:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

you got it all wrong. not one of us. ALL of us.

We are all God experiencing itself.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
God DID become one of us- a human being- 2000 years ago, in the person of Jesus of Nazareth.

No more than you or myself as a partitioned God partical. He was special though as his insertion to help humanity at this time period and location was helped by having the "Master" qualities of being able to manipulate matter. He was a fully functioning 9D human on purpose. Mohammed and Siddhartha were right up there as well in terms of magicianship. These dramatic insersions of Master beings were apparently needed in those times of human history (quell/pet the babbling rabble into subjegation) that caused as much harm as they did good by creating the despotic aftermath of organized religion. Go Figure.

edit on 25-8-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Now the eggheads are talking

Ever heard of "weltenei" litteral translation world egg...

wiki link

Sincerely NoClue

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join