It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HPV vaccine efficiacy - the evidence texas vs australia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
we has a lot of " anti vaxx " members and threads on ATS - so a simple question :

explain the cervical cancer morbidity difference between australia and texas

medical science explains it thus :

HPV infection id a major factor in cervical cancer morbidity , HPV vaccine has a high efficiacy in preventing HPV infection ergo a highly vaccinated polulation has low cervical cancer morbidity .

the evidence

australia : has a high > 90 % vaccination rate [ HPV ] and cervical cancer morbidity i falling rapidly

texas :

texas has a poor vaccination rate [ HPV ] and cervical cancer remains at pre vaccine rates . only mortality has fallen [ die to improveted treatments ]

other regions and countries - are also charting identical trends

so - anti vaxxers - if HPV vaccine is not the solution - what is causing this divergence ? [ australia // texas ] ??????????????

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I predict some gaslighting, like "but the damages by the vaccines!! Autism!!".

But of course, no rebutting on the facts, as those are facty. Maybe some emotions coming in?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
One of the biggest problems I have with the vaccination debates is how those that question are treaded among the research community. Sure there are a lot of good people doing the best they can in trying to make sense of the technical complexities involved. How some of the conflicts of interest are used to influence fundings and publications is a serious concern with such a complicated field.

This level of corruption does appear consistent with other aspects of Big Pharma and other industries promoting profits over public health.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

How about we wait until those kids start to have kids, and then a few generations before we think we know all of the knock on consequences, yeah?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Do you have a source so we can see actual numbers, in a context?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Without a proper source for the numbers you presented, I can’t take your argument very serious.

Even if your numbers are correct. How do we know what to attribute the rise or drop in cancer rates to?

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Data Australia

cervical-cancer.canceraustralia.gov.au...

951 new cases estimated in 2019.

Population, 25 million.

Data Texas(from 2016)

gis.cdc.gov...

1266 new cases in 2016.

Population, 28 million

There is no significant difference that would warrant universal vaccination, based on these numbers.
edit on 13-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
we has a lot of " anti vaxx " members and threads on ATS - so a simple question :

explain the cervical cancer morbidity difference between australia and texas

No, thank you.

Folks have every right to decide what and which medical treatments they receive, including vaccinations.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I remember a while back that some girls had died after receiving an HPV vaccine. One of the three vaccines was even discontinued in the U.S. in 2016. I'm sure the scare put a huge dent in the number of people in the U.S. who were considering getting the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The difference of 300 people in a population of 25+ million....
If anything that's proof of how infective the vaccine truly is.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Here's a study that was done by the University of Adelaide...

Serious adverse events associated with HPV vaccination
December2017

www.who.int...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Its a mandatory vaccine at my daughters Highschool.
If you don't get your HPV shot, your suspended until you get it.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

What state do you live in that would require such a thing?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Ontario, Canada.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Wow that's crazy.

New cervical cancer cases in Canada 2017:

Population: 37 million

Program in place since 2006

They are forcing people to take a potential health risk by getting vaccinated with a vaccin that has no reasonable positive health effect. Complete madness.

edit on 13-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: InfiniteTrinity

Wow you just owned him.
Nice work!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I wonder how they get by with that.

Investigating Canadian parents' HPV vaccine knowledge, attitudes and behaviour: a study protocol for a longitudinal national online survey

Given that parental consent is required for school-based immunisation programmes for children in Canada, the NACI and Canadian Immunisation Committee (CIC) have made it a research priority to understand why parents delay or refuse to vaccinate their children.

bmjopen.bmj.com...

Do you send your child to a private school?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

One of the biggest problems I have with vaccination and cancer debates is that Bee's Honey (among other natural remedies) has been shown to defeat nearly all of these viral infections and to defeat cancers.

But how many of these 'authorities' are publicly promoting natural safe remedies like honey? Pretty much none of them, despite the real science shows it's the safest and generally most effective solution!

There is now a sizeable evidence that honey is a natural immune booster, natural anti-inflammatory agent, natural antimicrobial agent, natural cancer “vaccine,” and natural promoter for healing chronic ulcers and wounds; some of the risk factors for cancer development.

National Institutes of Health .Gov

Which would you rather choose? Eat some honey every day and improve your diet, or risk your life with some dangerous 'vaccine'?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So let's see here Mr ignorant_ape...

I've told you how many times to use capitalization, correct spelling and proper grammar when trying to "make everyone else look dumb" ? 100 times or more now?

Yet you absolutely refuse to capitalize, spell correctly, or use proper English? Still?

You post a thread calling everyone out, claim a bunch of facts and figures, yet post no link to where you gathered this research from??

Remember this? The Trinity of Ignorant_escAPEism?

edit on 8/13/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have kids at and coming to the age that the pediatrician offers this vaccine. I've tried to do research on it. Honestly, it's impossible. Who should a parent go to for advice on this subject. There's no consensus at all between the sides. It's relatively new. That is my concern. How can a parent choose not to give the vaccine and possibly add a risk to their child's health that could be eliminated or lowered? The exact same question is faced by those that choose to give this vaccine. How can I be sure there won't be any risk of issues in the future?

Is scary that we as parents don't always feel like we can trust the recommendations. I trust my kids pediatrician. She offers the vaccine to those who want it. It's optional. She suggests doing our own research before deciding. I am trying.
edit on KAmerica/Chicago8310000002019-08-13T09:59:46-05:00k19Augam by Kentuckymama because: Autocorrect attack.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join