It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay...What Do We Know???? (Epstein death).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Ya everybody in my house thinks I'm psychic now. lol
Far from it. It wasn't hard to see coming at all when you simply
consider the power some people have could easily accomplish
even what you suggest. Wouldn't surprise me if he was at some
ritual sacrifice blood orgy dancing naked under the moon some
where giving thanks to Moleck the owl god or some
crazy #.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I wonder what will happen with the audio/ video tapes he had for protection and would be released when something ever happened to him.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Honestly, we can rest a bit easy over this whole matter. We can.

This is the greatest conspiracy since the JFK assassination! Nobody died in Watergate. People died here.

This won't go away very easy. This is the greatest conspiracy of our time. AND, it IS a conspiracy, no matter how you slice it!

The death of this douche bag has put the MSM, the government, and all the NGO's in a box. There's no escape from this one.

People will not let it go. There will HAVE to be answers, and if those answers are shady the S# WILL hit the fan!!

Guaranteed!!

what will happen? we can't do a damn thing about this.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

A Medical Examiner will look for scars around the neck. Why? Because every single person who has ever hanged themselves INSTANTLY regretted the decision!! NO ONE...just hangs there! The human desire to preserve life is far stronger than any depresesive desire.

I really don't want to be the guy to say this, but in the interest of accuracy I have to refute that claim; People can and do literally just hang themselves there motionless, sometimes even when it's still possible to stand. A horrible thing.

I won't go into detail how I know this, suffice to say that I used to have a morbid curiosity.

Glad to say that that itch was scratched and is now out of my system.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Why is everyone so shocked at the words "found unresponsive"? I see that phraseology used in the news all the time.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hanging - I already wrote about the marks and other physical trauma to the neck when someone is hung. And, for this reason the ME will either find the cause of death to be hanging...or something else. If something else then the SHTF. So, let's stick with the hanging theme for a moment, principally because this is what has been stated to be the cause of death (pretty hard to back out of that now). Further, the reason this is important circles right back to the marks on the neck and the ME's report.

Okay, how? How did he hang himself? Well, there's really only two possible ways:
1. He hung himself, or
2. Someone else hung him

Let's explore possibility #1 first. There's already an article in the news from a former inmate at this facility stating how it would be nearly impossible to hang one's self in this jail.

Ex-Inmate

But let's pretend for a minute. Epstein was supposedly a smart guy, so let's pretend he figured out a way to secretly make a rope to hang himself with. Let's pretend he tore long thin strips from his mattress or something. None of these would be strong enough to hang him on their own, BUT if they were woven together they might very well be.

Now, what did he hang himself "from"? Well, the ex-inmate (above) says there would be nothing up high to attach to. But one thing we know about Epstein is, he was a sex nut and into all sorts of weird fetishes. In the sex freak world there is this thing called "erotic asphyxiation" which is definitely something Epstein would have known about due to his obsession with orgasms. Numerous people have died from this. In many of these cases the victim hangs themselves from something low like a door knob or table while kneeling or sitting. This may explain some the conflicting reports about "found unresponsive" vs. "found hung". It may be a combination of both. With this form of death the victim first loses consciousness and then basically asphyxiates.

In any case, the marks on the neck should be telling as far as what method was used.

With respect to possibility #2 (i.e. he was hung by someone else), here again the ME's report should be telling. As I noted previously, people who don't want to be hung generally aren't very easy to hang. In other words, they don't willingly go along. Consequently, this would involve more than one person and would very likely involve drugs to make the victim resist less (or render them unconscious).

With more than one person involved keeping secrets becomes more difficult, and there are more loose ends. More people "know".

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Depends on the method used. Someone who is hung as a result of a large drop, where the neck breaks, will just hang there. But someone who say stands on a chair and then kicks it out generally won't.

I'm sure there are some exceptions, but those would not be the rule.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I seem to be the only one wanting to know who is inheriting all of his possessions. Who gets to go through Epstein’s dresser drawers, desk, attic, and wine cellar? Who gets all that money and, one would assume, properties? Just curious.

ETA -

Going forward there are three likely scenarios for Epstein and his fortune, Honig said. One, Epstein could go to trial which would be "a massive risk" and if he's found guilty and gets hammered in the sentencing. "If he goes to trial, he risks losing everything," she said. While the prosecution's indictment specifies Epstein's Manhattan mansion, it also covers all property, Honig added.
Two, Epstein can plead guilty without cooperation. But that's unlikely, Honig said, because prosecutors in New York don't want a repeat of the deal Epstein got in Florida.
Three, Epstein can cooperate. This could be Epstein's best option to significantly reduce any prison sentence, Honig said. And, prosecutors will be sure to include some restitution to victims. Either way, Epstein's fortunes seem to be diminishing rapidly.

Link

They forgot #4 - Epstein kills himself suspiciously. Where do his assets go in that scenario?
edit on 11-8-2019 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Did you really ask "how will they explain lying to the public"? Really?

Yes, I really did. Lying to the public on that scale then
pulling Epstein out of a hat like a rabbit for his own trial would never go down well, and would have legal implications as well.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I want the Texas Rangers to be called in.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I think he is dead but as another op posted maybe he is on a long flight back to Israel ? Either way the Press will make most everyone believe he is dead by self induced hanging no matter the truth of the matter...

I can think of one and only one reason that his handlers or overseers or whatever would have any desire to keep him alive - and that would be that he has some kind of 'insurance policy' like 'The Fulcrum' providing motivation for them to keep him alive.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Fox news!
so funny that His cell mate was taken out hours before he was killed.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Is there any chance the "good guys" got to Epstein before the inevitable and placed him in ultra level witness protection program?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk>>> If the guards were in any way coerced to back away a see or do nothing they'll start having " accidents" of jump from tall buildings in a short while. They could have been threatened or bought off, but the end result will be the same. People get killed to keep quiet. The Clintons had people killed on their behalf to keep them useful and in power. Some of these same people that protected them had contacts or friends or were themselves involved with Epstein . Three gay contacts of Obama were killed shortly before it was decided to give him the nomination. Never solved. They kill to protect their servants.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The investigation has to look real for the moment, but it will fade from the news cycles.

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead. He's being protected the right way, because his trial is not until October 2020. No way he could be kept on "suicide watch" and kept safe from the powerful people who want him dead, for that long. THINK ABOUT IT.

That would actually be something that would restore, at least partially, my faith in our government and the Justice system.

That said, I don't believe it for a second.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
Why is everyone so shocked at the words "found unresponsive"? I see that phraseology used in the news all the time.

If you found someone hanging in a jail cell would you use the word "unresponsive" to describe it?

They didn't say he was found hanging, or with a make-shift noose around his neck, of the victim of an apparent suicide.

Nope, he was unresponsive.

I think I would have had something a little more descriptive to say had I been the one to find him.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I wouldn't hold any hope in the FBI investigation on this, they are as shadey and corrupt as all the rest.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Has the Epstein family issued a statement yet? I did a cursory search and couldn't find anything.

Maybe they are waiting for the autopsy results..the family should have known the initial results (manner of death) for a few hours now if it was hanging.
edit on 12-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Nicholas Tartaglione, his cellmate, was transferred just prior to Epstein's 'suicide'. Tartaglione is awaiting a federal trial. That seems to implicate the DoJ/BoP or an insider in any conspiracy to murder Epstein. Acosta (former head of DoJ) already sprung Epstein once with a sweetheart deal, and Barr (current head of DoJ) has been bending over backwards to cover up numerous Trump misdeeds. Unlike Clinton, Trump has had actual accusers come forward with rape allegations against him in connection with Epstein.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
It's very rare for a narcissistic sociopath to commit suicide but, we live in very strange times. I'm quite sure he is dead. The big question is how. The ME report should be out some time next week but, they could doctor it.

In fairness, sometimes the real sadistic types will kill themselves if they are cornered. It's the "universal block" against being victimized back by the people they have victimized. Die on their own terms, after forcing others to live on their terms.

That doesn't make it likely he did.

If a person like that were to kill himself, it would probably have been prior to even being arrested, and using an actual gun. He wouldn't let himself go to jail.

Well... unless he had thought the state had no/poor evidence.

And I don't think sadistic types hang themselves. I think they prefer other forms of death. Truly frightened people hang themselves, because it is seen as a painless way to go. (Compared to their other options.)

A sadistic type isn't looking for painless. He's looking for something that makes him feel powerful. (Such as the aforementioned use of a gun.)

Epstein had close connections and alot of dirt on some of the most powerful & wealthiest pedophile people in the world who prefer to stay in the shadows at any cost. $100 Million to make the problem go away is pocket change to them. There are unique clandestine teams that specialize in this type of matter.

Oh yeah. I'm sure the most prominent of those people got together and had a meeting.

Then they contacted everyone from the President on down, let them know more or less how many people could be blackmailed by this, and they in turn decided it was too big a battle to win.

Even the ones who had nothing to hide feared having to go toe to toe with the ones who did, who might just lie and try to smear them if they went there. (Because, as we've seen with the Mueller Report, even very false accusations can be hard to get clear of.)

This will all go away soon. The remaining civil suits will end with large financial settlements that include non-disclosure.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join