It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
a reply to: ARM1968

Lol it's a hoax then

Would make a lot of sense. No suicide watch. No CCTV.

I’d say it’s very likely Geoff boy is still with us. From what I hear there is very little you could hang yourself from in those cells. Maybe I’m wrong, but the pieces make an odd picture.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It was either murder or witness protection
edit on 12/8/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: CynConcepts

The only thing I’ve read about that photo is that Epstein’s head is too large.

It does look too big

Admittedly, I was only reading the head too large,ear/nose don't match, no legs, or questioning why the sunglasses. Originally, I only seen the bottom picture. When both pics are placed together like they were on pg 36 I had to look again and again. Thus my post response.

Please read my post again...especially the edits. I can imagine most only focus on the head and body. Look at the bright daytime sky in the mirror pic! Explains why they have sunglasses on. Both pics are from the same time period since 2 of the main individuals assisting are exactly the same in both photos! Plus, even the sheet on the bed is wrinkled the same in both photos. So it is not one is fake and the other isn't.

So I am hoping the pics are simply and obviously faked by the reporter and are not actually real!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
So I have been working the last few days so not been able to post on this development, firstly I am gutted for the victims this PoS deserved to die but not like this, he deserved far worse, he deserved to have everything he done out in the public domain, his victims deserved to see him getting the punishment he deserved and it looks like he took the cowards way out.

Now this being ATS and all I think its only fair to speculate not he conspiracy that could be behind this and honestly, am not usually one for buying into all of the conspiracy stuff but I am not surprised by this nor do I believe that its as straight forward as it seems. My gut reaction is that they let him commit suicide, that is to say that they know he was at risk (seems to have attempted it a month before) but they took him off suicide watch just to let him try again. This scum bag should have been watched 24/7 round the clock.

Something about this stinks.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: csulli456
I believe the term is "'arkanside".

Technically, Arkancide.

"Arkan" being the prefix denoting Clinton's Arkansas origins, and "cide" being the suffix denoting death. As in homicide, genocide, suicide, etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Indeed. Something i saw yesterday...

“Something doesn’t smell right – and it’s not his dead body,” Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams

My gut reaction is that they let him commit suicide, that is to say that they know he was at risk (seems to have attempted it a month before) but they took him off suicide watch just to let him try again.

Agree, but with an added twist, When/If this gets rules suicide by the ME, it wouldn't surprise me at all if JE was pressured to commit suicide. Either people he knew would be threatened if he didn't do it and/or they would make his 'life' hell in prison. Was probably told in no uncertain terms to do it himself...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This should set off alarm bells everywhere .

Correctional officers at the New York City prison housing Jeffrey Epstein didn't check in on him for hours leading up to his apparent suicide on Saturday after his cellmate was transferred for reasons that were not immediately clear.

It’s getting more suspicious.

The autopsy might be able to tell us something.

I want to know if he had any defensive wounds .
edit on 12-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I'm leaning toward witness protection. If the public ever found out, it just wouldn't fly. Chaos would ensue. He for damn sure didn't kill himself. No point in killing him at this point, all the info was already released.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
This should set off alarm bells everywhere .

Correctional officers at the New York City prison housing Jeffrey Epstein didn't check in on him for hours leading up to his apparent suicide on Saturday after his cellmate was transferred for reasons that were not immediately clear.

It’s getting more suspicious.

The autopsy might be able to tell us something.

I want to know if he had any defensive wounds .

Admittedly, that is a hard call to make. The ex-cop cellmate says he saved Epstein from hanging himself. Epstein lawyers believed he tried to strangle Epstein. Jail authorities obviously took Epstein off the suicide watch, so does that mean that they believed Epstein vs his ex-cop cellmate? Or does it mean, they removed someone who got in the way the last attempt?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Transferring his cellmate out the day before it happens. Guards not stopping by for hours instead of on the half hour like they’re supposed to .

Makes me wonder if he was killed.

That’s why I want to see if he has defense wounds in the autopsy .

I don’t know his stats but he look like a fairly big dude to me . If somebody strung him up I’m sure he would’ve put up a fight .

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Are you sure he still had the same cell mate from two weeks ago ?

Doesn’t sound like they would put them in the same cell again.

Especially if they suspected him of assaulting Epstein .

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

True. But at this stage, any announced autopsy could be entirely staged. You know, all part of the witness protection.

We're just never going to know. This is going to forever be an unsolved case like JFK and all the rest. But for the most part, I don't think most people are ever going to believe he killed himself.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Are you sure he still had the same cell mate from two weeks ago ?

Doesn’t sound like they would put them in the same cell again.

Especially if they suspected him of assaulting Epstein .

I haven't a clue if he was placed with same cell mate or not. According to your post, he was alone in his cell at the time of discovery. It is either because of fears that another would kill him or fears that another may stop Epstein again. I am just trying to make sense out of the discordant information being released and provided.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I’m going to wait on the autopsy before I decide if it’s staged .

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I’m going to wait on the autopsy before I decide if it’s staged .

I am going to wait on the results of both autopsies, even then I can't be sure.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Indeed. Something i saw yesterday...

“Something doesn’t smell right – and it’s not his dead body,” Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams

My gut reaction is that they let him commit suicide, that is to say that they know he was at risk (seems to have attempted it a month before) but they took him off suicide watch just to let him try again.

Agree, but with an added twist, When/If this gets rules suicide by the ME, it wouldn't surprise me at all if JE was pressured to commit suicide. Either people he knew would be threatened if he didn't do it and/or they would make his 'life' hell in prison. Was probably told in no uncertain terms to do it himself...

yup pretty much what am thinking.

It raises the question though of how "They" managed it, how did they get him off suicide watch and create a opportunity for him to do this. That is the real question and one I think if answered would be the smoking gun of all of this. Its not in my view enough to just say the guards/warden were in on it.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

And then there's the part about his cellmate being mysteriously removed from his cell just hours before his offing.

You just can't make this S# up, folks!

1. Highest profile prisoner in American history who's got the goods on a whole bunch of politicians and elites.
2. Suicide watch cancelled
3. Cellmate mysteriously removed cell
4. Guards not watching
5. Cameras not working
6. ME needs more information before determining cause of death

C'mon!! There's just no way!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
His legs are not "short". What you're seeing is a roll of blankets/sheets rolled up under his knees. Pretty common for shock/trauma.

Can you point out the "roll of blankets/sheets", rolled up "under his knees". Can you point out where the knees are?

edit on 12-8-2019 by TheUnforgiven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

1. Highest profile prisoner in American history who's got the goods on a whole bunch of politicians and elites.

Yeah feels to me like Oswald or Slobodan Milosevic, a very convent death for those in power.

2. Suicide watch cancelled

Which is #ing nuts! you have one of the biggest criminals in history who has already attempted to commit suicide, and you take him off suicide watch, thats the first big question who made this decision and why.

3. Cellmate mysteriously removed cell

Again, why did that happen, another question that needs to be answered and this is the thing, they need to provide these answers otherwise its just feeding into the conspiracy.

4. Guards not watching
5. Cameras not working

Yup which in the full context of what happened that makes absolutely no sense, you could almost stretch to understand this if they were the only two points but its not. I find it exceptionally hard to believe that the guards were not watching and the cameras were off and its all a coincidence. A little too convenient if you ask me.

6. ME needs more information before determining cause of death

I think the cause of death will be very cut and dry, suicide, it won't answer the questions though about how he was able to be aloud to commit suicide.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
dp

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join