It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: rej33083

oohh im so excited now!

whats trump gonna do? pose with the grand wizard of the kkk?

He probably would but his handlers would never allow that.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

oohh im so excited now!

whats trump gonna do? pose with the grand wizard of the kkk?

Wonder if theres any politicians who have posed with a grand wizard?

Oh wait..

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust

We're over TARGET!!!

Speaking of which...
Where is daskakik???

His AI is being reprogrammed...

You know most of these "all knowing geniuses" that keep popping up to entertain us are bots, don't you?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: rej33083

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

a reply to: 0bserver1

WTF UP WITH THIS Q STUFF MATE?
i would imagine .

You all are being duped by the CIA aka Q. Human "intelligence" at it's finest. You Q people are desperate for the truth and the problem is that you've been conditioned since birth to believe in lies as truths and truths as lies. Trump is a vile, racist moron. Nothing more. This psyop is meant to do nothing more than throw you off from the return of someone very special to humanity, I'll give you a clue, it's not Trump. The guy could be speaking to you right now and you all are soo clouded and in the dark you wouldn't even realize it...

Still waiting for someone to post an actual racist quote from Trump.
You unfortunately may be a racist sympathizer if you can't see it. I pray for you to gain clarity. The obfuscation is strong with you, I can sense it.

You unfortunately believe that all of us who follow Q are die-hard believers of everything they say. We talk about it, we research it, and we come to our own conclusions. No one here is going to be "mad" if Q turns out to be fake. The information isn't. If Q is fake and these people wont get put away; then its business as usual -- duped again by hope and change.

Most of the information gathered in the last 18 threads is true evidence. Weed through all the poo-posts like yours, and the responses (like mine), and you might come out enlightened yourself. Q aside.
If you think this is some path to enlightenment you are sorely mistaken and in for a tremendous dose of disappointment, I assure you.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
FEMA
‏Verified account @fema

On Wednesday August 7th at 2:20 p.m. EDT, we will conduct a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System on TVs & radios. 📺📻

This 1-minute test will be done in coordination with emergency managers, radio/TV/cable operators & the @FCC.

twitter.com...

[Be Ready]

A test before the STORM?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: butcherguy

We're over TARGET!!!

Speaking of which...
Where is daskakik???

His AI is being reprogrammed...

You know most of these "all knowing geniuses" that keep popping up to entertain us are bots, don't you?
I'm definitely not a bot. Look up heruraha located in Mt Vernon, Virginia on Facebook. Horussunflesh on instagram and twitter.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

i would imagine .

You all are being duped by the CIA aka Q. Human "intelligence" at it's finest. You Q people are desperate for the truth and the problem is that you've been conditioned since birth to believe in lies as truths and truths as lies. Trump is a vile, racist moron. Nothing more. This psyop is meant to do nothing more than throw you off from the return of someone very special to humanity, I'll give you a clue, it's not Trump. The guy could be speaking to you right now and you all are soo clouded and in the dark you wouldn't even realize it...

You unfortunately may be a racist sympathizer if you can't see it. I pray for you to gain clarity. The obfuscation is strong with you, I can sense it.

You unfortunately believe that all of us who follow Q are die-hard believers of everything they say. We talk about it, we research it, and we come to our own conclusions. No one here is going to be "mad" if Q turns out to be fake. The information isn't. If Q is fake and these people wont get put away; then its business as usual -- duped again by hope and change.

Most of the information gathered in the last 18 threads is true evidence. Weed through all the poo-posts like yours, and the responses (like mine), and you might come out enlightened yourself. Q aside.
If you think this is some path to enlightenment you are sorely mistaken and in for a tremendous dose of disappointment, I assure you.

Ahhhh, if I only had a dollar every time someone said that to us.

We aren't getting off this roller coaster till it comes to a full and complete stop.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Over target, bombs hit!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Now now, Democratic wizards don't count. we need full blooded Nazi white supremacist wizards. Only they count.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I doubt it. The first Wednesday of every month is the standard EBS test time.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Your "I assure you" means nothing rej33083!

You haven't done the leg work on the evidence and you don't use any factual arguments - you're coming across like a blow-up orator.

Earn your spurs before anything you say can be taken seriously.

edit on 30-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
zombie accounts for much malevolence.

Anyone think maybe the [ 93 dk]

Might hint at DenmarK?

Some were speculating that it might mean DerricK which can mean the holder of the noose.

But during the DJT tweetpresser talk he said under his breath, "maybe Denmark we'll see..." and trailed off.

Denmark was my first thought when I read that drop. Dutch intelligence? Part of an account # or some gov't document pertaining to an indictment/FISA.

Wish I could hear what the reporter question was that DJT said maybe Denmark.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
@norwegian wood

Interesting thread on the MIA paper airplanes video...

4) It's there when I faintly noticed some rather odd tones/frequencies embedded in the song. After playing the song about 20 times over and over. I realized that tones were indeed Morse code and that's when my whole aspect of "Trusting the Plan" changed dramatically.

While this was not an area I followed, it is part of the over picture.

Of course Youtube does some VERY negative things to video, music and more, so it is possible this is not a positive development but someone actually hearing what was always there - awakening style.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Really?? A nationwide test though at same time?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman
zombie accounts for much malevolence.

Anyone think maybe the [ 93 dk]

Might hint at DenmarK?

Some were speculating that it might mean DerricK which can mean the holder of the noose.

But during the DJT tweetpresser talk he said under his breath, "maybe Denmark we'll see..." and trailed off.

Denmark was my first thought when I read that drop. Dutch intelligence? Part of an account # or some gov't document pertaining to an indictment/FISA.

Wish I could hear what the reporter question was that DJT said maybe Denmark.

I think they do this on purpose, by standing where he does relative to the copter it mutes the reporters and the preamble game disguised as questions. This allows the clips to be posted with his message.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

We're over TARGET!!!

Not only are all of you over the target, but you all are genius too.
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

i would imagine .

Reread my post and ask yourself again if I'm looking for enlightenment. I don't need to be enlightened.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join