It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, you know that's a common method just like gunshot to the back of the head.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Well, you know that's a common method just like gunshot to the back of the head.

Get with the times, that's called dying of "Natural Causes".

Well now that the claim of "suicide" is being backed by an "Official" maybe that gag order that was placed on his plead deal can get lifted without any further crappos. After all we have people who were in deep with Epstein flying out from coast to coast just to get a burger. What the Hell!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Anyone else note that there's no official statement and the release time...

Do it last thing on a Friday and hope the sheeple have forgotten by Monday...
edit on 16 8 19 by Diaspar because: grammar

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

That's why I'm expecting the Comey report to come out later this evening also.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's why I'm expecting the Comey report to come out later this evening also.

lol, yeah, may as well crap over us all at once, lol.

Comey did XYZ but not enough to convict (playing role of jury) so moving on.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Dr. Barbara Sampson was appointed as Chief Medical Examiner by Bill De Blasio in 2014. One of the most corrupt mayors in one of the most corrupt cities...I'm thinking for this critical position (forensics/murder), if you have a lot to cover up, you're going to make sure to appoint someone who has your back.just like appointing crooked judges, crooked cops, crooked lawyers, etc...not only that, I bet she feels she owes him a debt of gratitude for being the first woman ever to become Chief Medical Examiner...kind of a prestigious achievement...

www.nydailynews.com... jSB7nwAGi0fL80RxVV9zW5tQOY
edit on 16-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Perhaps we should focus our attention to Greenland a little more closely. That place is GIGANTIC, and only 50,000 people live there. When was the last time you heard some news about Greenland? There could be almost anything happening there and nobody would know a thing. Only thing I know of substance about that place is that we have an Air Force base there that absolutely nobody wants to get stationed at.

My uncle did a tour there in the US Army during the 1950's. He told me about how freaking cold it was, but not much else.

About 4 years ago I saw the plans to build a new airport there. I remember my acquaintance saying how they would have to blow the top off a mountain to be able to get large planes in. Since then the project hasn’t started but the plans are still up on the wall in a room in his HQ...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

When news is embarrassing for the government it's always comes out on a Friday evening. So the news anchors in training are the ones who cover it over the weekend...when no one is watching anyway.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is the total of the statement released:

The highest profile highest risk prisoner, with many many unanswered questions, and this was the best they could muster

They are taking everyone for fools.

edit on 16 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Do you think she was being pressed? Maybe received a death threat or two?

Did this outcome have anything to do with 'G's' sudden appearance after 3 years of hiding?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So we are back to square one;

- suicide allowed due to depraved indifference

- that should lead to SOMEONE being charged

- the facility put JE in a situation that allowed/encouraged suicide

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Do you think she was being pressed? Maybe received a death threat or two?

Did this outcome have anything to do with 'G's' sudden appearance after 3 years of hiding?

All of the above probably, but I'll quote myself in response:

many many unanswered questions

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein’s Body Claimed by His Brother

Jeffrey Esptein’s body was claimed from the New York City medical examiner’s office by his brother Mark Epstein, a person with direct knowledge of the situation told The Daily Beast on Friday.

It is not immediately clear where Mark Epstein had his brother’s body transferred or if it has been buried. The medical examiner finished the autopsy exam a day after Epstein died.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No straws in her cups.

No straws in the cell phone dudes two cups behind her either. That second cup for the cell phone dude looks weird, out of focus distorted.

Her green cup is a shake not water. They give clear cups for water. See the old lady Maxwell pic with the table behind her, the two people, their drinks have straws one of them is a water.

The other table has no drinks.

Weird... why do I care so much about this... straws, cups, no cups.... What does it really matter...Still I forge on.
edit on 16-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Clarity

edit on 16-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Add quote

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The release date for the 'Good Boys' theatrical poster (which we see behind GM in one of the pics) was March 19, 2019. The movie itself was released in the United States on August 16, 2019. That means GM could have been at the 'In-n-Out' anytime between March and August of 2019. Those two pics of her, therefore, could have been taken before the death of JE, or even before he was (re)arrested.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein's lawyers say victims' claims died with him

Jeffrey Epstein can’t speak from the grave concerning a lawsuit by his sexual abuse victims, attorneys argued Thursday.

Epstein’s lawyers had argued that victims’ claims were moot after his death. They added that claims against possible “co-conspirators” also are improper.

But victims’ lawyers hit back Thursday.

Lawyers for the government have yet to file a response in the case, since Epstein, 66, died in an apparent suicide while in federal custody in New York, as he awaited trial on sex trafficking counts.

Attorneys representing numerous victims have also vowed to sue Epstein’s vast estate, as well as press for prosecutors in New York to go after Epstein’s associates.

www.msn.com...=2

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Does the leash match the one GM had on the table with her? Personally, when looking at the pics I don't even see a leash anywhere; however, others claim they do see one. So, no idea.

link   
I think I'll just wait for the leaked surveillance footage?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Diaspar

Of course they have...

Must have been those super strong paper bed sheets

Stinks, not that i expected anything but a suicide verdict

Was there or was there not a cellmate ?

If there was a cellmate, WHO was the "cellmate" ?

Were the sheets "paper" strength or were they not ?

Why are you asking such difficult to answer questions?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Watch, come Monday, Mark Epstein files $100 Million wrongful death suit.

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join