It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Has this been mentioned ? - if so disregard BUT I don't seem to recall it .... soooooo

Simply the similarity between NSA's Ghidra & 8 Chan Logos is a bit of a head scratcher

Just asking !
edit on 882019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The ancient shamans of the Sami tribes (indigenous people of northern Europe) would eat Amanita muscaria mushrooms and use drumming to put themselves into a trance which enabled them to bilocate interdimensionally and intermediate between our world and the spirit world

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yes, several times in the past. It's popped back in spotlight again because NSA is giving a conference on GHIDRA today at the Blackhat convention at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Cernunnos doesn't belong on that list. Missing is Dagon.

The Dogon on the other hand... been some interesting stuff going on with them lately:

June
Malian premier visits site of Dogon village massacre

a security source said the Dogon village had been “virtually wiped out”.
The killing came less than three months after nearly 160 members of the Fulani ethnic group were slaughtered by a group identified as Dogon.

In the bloodiest raid, about 160 Fulani villagers were slaughtered on March 23 at Ogossagou, near the border with Burkina Faso, by suspected Dogon hunters.

August
Feuding ethnic groups in Central Mali sign ceasefire accord during PM's visit

Since 2015 a jihadist group, recruiting mainly from the Fulani (or Peul) people, has clashed with the ethnic Dogon and also Bambara communities who in turn have created self-defence militias.

So jihadists, whose religion puts so much importance in a "space rock" have been clashing with the Dogon who seem to have some really interesting "ancient aliens/fish God lore. Is there more to it?
edit on 8-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

It's on the list for its suffix. It absolutely belongs on the list.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

That is quite the quinky-dink, isnt it. It should also be stated that 8chan is also called Infinity Chan, as the logo is really the infinity symbol, and not the number 8.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

!o, how interesting...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Just throwing this in here. Ghidra is a Japanese name for Hydra, a water serpent with many heads in Greek and Roman mythology.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Meet the Aussie robot squad heading underground in DARPA challenge

A squad of five Australian robots is heading to the US next week to compete in an underground mapping and rescue challenge set by DARPA.
The tunnel circuit is the first of three circuits, with an ‘urban’ circuit and ‘cave’ circuit coming next year.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

The ancient shamans of the Sami tribes (indigenous people of northern Europe) would eat Amanita muscaria mushrooms and use drumming to put themselves into a trance which enabled them to bilocate interdimensionally and intermediate between our world and the spirit world

This is interesting. I wasn't familiar with these people, but I am familiar with the muscarine stuff and the drumming stuff from other cultures who use these things. In fact, I do believe that the original "holy sacrament" was not performed with red wine as is practiced today, but with the muscarine soaked in water. It turns the water red and has therefore been confused with red wine.

And thanks for those vids. I was familiar with this research but hadn't seen those particular videos.

What's particularly interesting is Dr. Emoto's claims that water acts as an interface between the 4th and 5th dimensions. This rings true to me because my owns thoughts and research have led me to a similar conclusion.

Personal story: I'm an NDE experiencer. I don't have many insights to share from that incident, but it has led me to research the NDE phenomena extensively. What I keep coming back to is that we actually create our reality in this so-called 5th dimension. Some call it the astral plane or whatever, but at any rate, call it whatever, it seems that our "higher selves" exist there and in that realm mere THOUGHT filters down to this lower reality we experience here and literally shape this reality into what we see.

If this is true, water does seem to be the link. And I think it is something people should be cognizant of, because when we poison our rivers and lakes and oceans we are doing ourselves a tremendous disservice. We are literally cutting off our noses to spite our faces and it is directly responsible for this Earth being the chaotic mess it currently is.

IMO we should all be seeking out ways to consume only pristine water, although things are such a damn mess I don't even know how that's possible at this point in time. Except perhaps, again, there is technology that can help us.

According to John Quincy St. Clair (keep coming back to this dude) the Chinese practice of Chi Kung is exceptionally powerful in regards to raising one's own energetic levels. This is because when we breathe cool air in through our noses while simultaneously contracting our stomach muscles we are creating a temperature imbalance in the gut (the stomach apparently reaches high temperatures naturally through the process of digestion) and this temperature imbalance creates a tordial vortex in the lower Dan Tien.

(ETA: He also claims that one can literally WALK their way straight out of this dimension without needing drums or drugs or anything else by holding the arms crossed in front of the chest. Left palm facing out and right palm facing in. The key then is walking with the proper velocity (which is quite slowly) taking a perfectly measured step once per second exactly. The distance one must step each second is proportional to the height and weight of whoever it is that is doing this. So it's slightly different for everyone. But he claims this is how you walk through walls. And he claims there's been several holy-man types who have been able to do this documented with loads of witnesses)

It is now my personal belief that if we could find a source of pristine water and consume only that for drink, while practicing daily Chi Kung breathing we can regain our link to our divine nature naturally.

Or, perhaps, they have chi energy generators and we can just do it that way. Lol. Except unless Q and Prez are serious about releasing these technologies, we won't EVER see them. The cabal loses all control the moment that stuff is released.
edit on 8-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: Forgot a part

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

pedophilesdownunder.com...

Fiona Barnett released her new book for free

I am about 200 pages in much awesome historical insight

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Trump wants to cut the sentence Rod Blagojevitch received when he tried to sell Obama's Senate seat.
ATS Thread
Think he wants to spill the beans on the Democratic machine in order to get out of jail?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Trump wants to cut the sentence Rod Blagojevitch received when he tried to sell Obama's Senate seat.
ATS Thread
Think he wants to spill the beans on the Democratic machine in order to get out of jail?

Possible. But as I said in the other thread Blago's 14-year sentence does seem rather excessive. It's more in line with what you'd expect a violent felon to receive.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

edit on 8-8-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: Double post.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Your post is very insightful and I believe accurate.
Your mentioning of Chi reminded me of this healer
Chinese man with extreme healing powers of Chi - Meditation Power
m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

I don't know about the chi energy generators, I do know that consistent, repetitive meditation (and the type of breathing you mention) is very effective in rewiring your brain circuitry and increasing your vibration to elevate your frequency
www.bbc.com...

Dr. Joe Dispenza was hit by a car which severed his spine. He healed his own body through meditation
www.bbc.com...

I totally agree with you about the importance of clean water as well as the removal of flouride from our taps. I drink filtered and Fiji (for the silica). I also add shunghite to my water and 'bless ' it before i drink it or shower. Through visualization, I purify it with white or golden light so that this energy 'imprint ' will be reciprocated back to me
edit on 8-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Most fresh water on earth is polluted with cast-off pharmaceuticals.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Turns out it was a nuke.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Missile Explosion Prompts Radiation Warnings in Russia

An explosion at a Russian military base killed three personnel and caused a brief spike in radioactivity in a nearby Russian city. The Russian Defense Ministry has said that no “dangerous substances” were released into the atmosphere during the incident, but other government agencies reported that radiation readings briefly spiked before receding to normal levels.

www.popularmechanics.com...

thebarentsobserver.com...

Damn
edit on 8-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Florida has a problem with people dumping meth down drains causing the gators to go crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join