It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cure is Suppressed by FDA and High Cholesterol actually prevents heart disease.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
There are different types of cholesterol.

Good ones are needed in the brain, helps for good connection and firing between neurons, some help the heart for similar reasons.

Then there are the bad ones which do indeed cause heart attacks, blocked arteries and dementia.

Eat the good not the bad.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I'm in my 40s and I still can't get a straight answer as to whether or not eggs are bad for you.

Eggs are absolutely good for you.

But like everything they should be part of a balanced diet.

Eat 30 eggs a day everyday and you will probably run into some issues.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
A major factor in disease that many people willingly overlook is alcohol.
It has always been socially acceptable in Australia to get blind rotten drunk every weekend, it's perfectly fine weekdays too as long as you can get up for work the next day
From the age of 15 to about 30 I would not be exaggerating to say I would drink til I passed out 3-4 times a week, every week. For years.
By the time I was 30 I had bad chest pains, chronic neck and back pain and general body aches pretty much constantly.
I had bad insomnia, constant mood swings and stress and my energy levels were woeful.
I would get sick often from low immunity.
I only realised it was all down to my excess alcohol consumption when after having stopped drinking for 5+ years I no longer had any of those symptoms.
I was so used to feeling like crap from constantly being hungover that I never put the obvious 2 and 2 together.
Nowadays I have a beer or two on the rare occasion but just never feel the need to get plastered anymore so I feel heaps better at 45 than I did at 25!!
It wouldn't surprise me at all if many others were experiencing the same symptoms I was but blaming it on factors other than alcohol, which is literally a poison.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Eggs are especially good if you like pleomorphic bacteria remaining silently in your body waiting for you to put into your body the correct combo of chemicals to trigger it to begin mormphing inside of you.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Fat is what protects our brains from inflammation and from early dementia and Alzheimers...its how primates began tricking their bodies into growing bigger brains.
edit on 22-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Are you talking about hdl and ldl. These are cholesterol transporters, not cholesterol itself.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hdl transports cholesterol from bloodstream to liver. Ldl transports cholesterol from liver to blood stream. If you have very low ldl then you don’t have enough transporters to bring cholesterol to other organs like the brain from the liver.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
For me, personally, I believe that almost all cancers are caused by one source, and that’s our bodies failing systems. We have a specific mechanism to combat tumors, and this system failing due to insufficient nutrients and excess stress which causes cancer to be a problem. That’s excluding cancers due to radiation.

Now I have issues with gluten, and the first year I really didn’t know what to eat so my diet consisted mostly of eggs. I ate about 6 a day for a year, and at the end of that year my cholesterol dropped about 30 points, from 210 to 180, so the idea that eggs raise cholesterol I disagree with. Only 10% of your cholesterol comes from food, the rest is created by your liver. Specifically because cholesterol is essential. Your brain is 90% cholesterol and you use cholesterol for many things including protecting arteries from atherosclerosis. In fact, in recent studies, low cholesterol levels are tied to increased mortality in the elderly. And I challenge anyone to find a significant total mortality reduction from using statins.

Also, I think a large part of arterial scaring which causes plaque buildup comes from two sources. High blood sugar, and exposure to chlorine, which we consume large amounts of in drinking water and even more from hot showers in municipal water.

Lastly research has shown that vitamin k2, which is found in fermented products like brie, and I take in pill form, can actually reverse hardening of arteries, so there’s an Easter egg for you guys.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And I’ll add. On political issues, I’m pretty sure I’m correct, but reading about your shared difficulties makes me have less enjoyment from debating them with you, to redneck and others here.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Live in a good environment... you can't live in a city and breathe the toxic air, shower in artificial water and drink it too.

This is so spot on. I live in an area with very very clean air. The water here is good but not perfect, but it is easier to treat water. I am always amazed when I go to the city or visit somewhere else and I can't drink their water and can barely bathe in it. The smell of chlorine is so strong. How can people stand that? Like drinking bleach!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Agreed. I live in the mountains and have well water and a home filter. Love the water and our skin is much healthier. And most don’t realize you get far more chlorine breathing it in a hot shower than you do drinking it.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Niks22

Correlation doesn't always prove causation. When you eat high fat food you eat less volume. Food has so much poison when you eat more you just have a bigger chance to die.

Correlation does not prove or imply causation. Period. Fixed it.

ganjoa

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

So eating a half pound of cheese is much better than eating 2 pound of lettuce?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Niks22

Our societies do not work for the benefit of the people.

Seems to me that the people struggle every day and manage to survive despite our societies.

"It's a big club. And we ain't in it". --George Carlin.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
After watching this about antineoplastons and peptides, I am convinced the FDA had covered up the cure.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-7-2019 by TamtammyMacx because: link

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I currently smoke 2-3 packs a day, have smoked for 33 years, and my job as a truckdriver is rather sedentary. My BP is typically about 118/68 with a resting heart rate of 66.

Before becoming a truckdriver I was a Registered Nurse. I had many patients who were marathon runners and couldn't believe they needed open-heart surgery or a stent.

Genetics is a hell of a thing.

Weird, My dad is a truckdriver, and my mom is an NP in the CVICU lol.

And indeed it is.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I recall reading about autopsies done on Vietnam soldiers. Young physically fit demographics who were eating mre’s and under immense stress. I recall it mentioning that a large amount of them had very serious plaque obstruction and buildup in their arteries.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Intentionally hiding or holding up the research into or the release of cures for diseases must be viewed as a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY and those involved must be targeted and arrested by a GLOBAL COALITION of law enforcement Agencies working together 24/7/365.....serious penalties up to and including the death penalty must be utilised in agreement to stop this behaviour dead in its tracks...this has been going on long enough.

It is very very easy today to see who how where and why these CRIMES AGAINST HUMANIY have been and are still being routinely committed.

Time for a Global Police Force....a HUMANITARIAN POLICE FORCE AUTHORISED TO WORK ACROSS ALL BORDERS AT ALL TIMES BY ALL COUNTRIES.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

New world order police because of suppressed medicine?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Niks22
a reply to: one4all

New world order police because of suppressed medicine?

A Global Force of individual States co-operating based upon Humanitarian Treaties....and yes...its time to put these anti-humanitarian criminals away for life.

Not new world order....and for cripes sakes what other kind of evolved global order would we possibly have beyond a New World Order....but I am talking about GLOBAL CO-OPERATION...no borders to hide behind anywhere.

Our Planet is ready for a true democracy...one where every living person gets a real time vote in where global resources are allotted....this is the only possible way we can sustain our population growth....and grow we are.

Yes for the suppression of data that would have saved hundreds of millions of lives and billions into the future.
edit on 22-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join