It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly Talking About UFOs Tonight (3/4)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hmm...they were advertising it on TV and on the website earlier today. I wonder what's going on?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I turned on the O'Reilly Factor only to see a re-run. What is going on?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Did the show's producers chicken out at the last minute of did the Pentagon etc. pull the plug for them?

Well it's not showing here in the UK!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Some sh1t's going down somewhere.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It's certainly not running but was advertised today! Maybe he's just sick or something more nefarious is going on...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Perhaps he got freaked out by all the weirdos emailing him with criticism BEFORE the show even aired????

Seriously, dudes, the reason why most people stay away from the UFO subject is that they associate it with juveniles that do stupid stuff like email attacks to a show host BEFORE he even airs his piece.

Really... the idiotic behavior that has become the hallmark of this ET board is what is really killing UFOlogy. It pains me to see a subject I am deeply interested destroyed by 12 year olds with no manners.

First we had months of "whud if dem Reptilez had um sex wid a cowz?"
type threads...
Then we had trekkish/dorklord attacks on the Jennings thing (again, before it happened)...
And now we have people sending OReilly attck mail before his show goes on the air...

It's time to act like rational adults.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Perhaps he got freaked out by all the weirdos emailing him with criticism BEFORE the show even aired????

Seriously, dudes, the reason why most people stay away from the UFO subject is that they associate it with juveniles that do stupid stuff like email attacks to a show host BEFORE he even airs his piece.

Really... the idiotic behavior that has become the hallmark of this ET board is what is really killing UFOlogy. It pains me to see a subject I am deeply interested destroyed by 12 year olds with no manners.

type threads...
Then we had trekkish/dorklord attacks on the Jennings thing (again, before it happened)...
And now we have people sending OReilly attck mail before his show goes on the air...

[edit on 4-3-2005 by onlyinmydreams]

Hold on a sec, man. You dont even know for sure that's the reason it's not being shown.

To think that someone on national television would cancel doing a T.V. show because he got some insulting emails is quite absurd.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Somebody wanna email fox asking what the deal is? failing that someone in the US could phone them up maybe?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

type threads...

Surely you aren't blaming the rampant and wild speculation on this subject that is a result of illegal government coverup upon the public now are you OIMD? If our governments would simply tell us what they know you wouldn't have been able to even type that message in that manner. Place the real blame where it lies, our governments and the ETs which continue to keep their existence a secret.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Frith]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Im glad its not on. I was actualyy going to overcome my nausea to spend an hour watching O'Reilly. I guess he sensed my hateed and revulsion telepathically, and withdrew.

Besidres, does anyone think a dimwit peabrain like O Reilly is gonna have anything useful to contribute?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Besidres, does anyone think a dimwit peabrain like O Reilly is gonna have anything useful to contribute?

Bill O'Reilly is an example of a great American.
Thank God we've got someone like him to keep us planted firmly in truth. I join millions around the world to salute his service to this great country.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Mr. O'Reily does bring topics that need to be out to the light. I dont agree with him a lot of the time but I agree that he is a good American and has a fine show.

Hopefully my previous comment about them having an actual alien on the show reached them and they are doing what they can over the weekend to have one for us all to see and hear out for Monday's show
, hey nothing is impossible.

If they dont air a program I sure hope they have a good reason or at least a reason for the cancelation.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod

If they dont air a program I sure hope they have a good reason or at least a reason for the cancelation.

No kidding! I never saw the ads for it but from what everyone is saying it was supposed to air tonight. Strange how they'd just switch planned programming like that

Like you, can't wait to hear why.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wake up folks!!! REALLY! IF there is nothing to report on UFOs then why cut it out of one of the best news shows on the waves currently? That should wake alot of people up right there- cutting out UFO stuff on a show that MILLIONS of people watch woud be a good way to cut (and control) the UFO phenomenon.

That's governmental control right there- tell the media what to play and what not to play. Even O'Reilly (with all his pull) can't even get the show to air. They throw on some CRAP for people to watch. That's the sign I was waiting for right there- IF there's NOTHING to cover up then let it play.

So something IS there. It IS true. It WILL get out some way (I hope soon)!!! Deny all you want. Hide it as best you can. All in good time.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1
Bill O'Reilly is an example of a great American.
Thank God we've got someone like him to keep us planted firmly in truth. I join millions around the world to salute his service to this great country.

Oh my, O'Reilleys got a new syco..you know the rest.

He most likely got ill and canceled the show. Being as full of offal as he is, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he got sick once in a while. The human body simply was not meant to contain that amount of waste, his eyes are turning brown...

When I heard there was a TV show without spin I tuned in. Then I realized, not only was there spin, he was doubly lying about it by blatantly saying there was no spin. Absolute trash, he's in the same calibre as Springer, without the distinguished political career to mediate his current circus work...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
The learning channel ran a 1 hour Area 51 show last night where a team spent a lot of time investigating all the high tech security around the base. Kinda cool.

Argh, they air that very same show almost on a monthly basis.

Arguably, the discovery channel has more diversed ufo shows, albeit still old ones.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wow, Oreilly backed out of covering UFOs. This is serious. I did email him before the show around 3pm this afternoon and told him if he couldn't cover the UFO subject on a bi-partisan basis that he shouldn't mess with the subject at all. I also called him out and said I hope you don't use UFOs to bash the left-wing conspiracy people again. The emails must have made their way to his producers. I really think this is ODD. They were advertising for this to air tonight (3/4) on the FOX/Oreilly web site. I saw it with my own two eyes. I say everyone email FOX and the Oreilly show and demand a reason why his UFO segment was cut out in such short notice...

[email protected]

[email protected]

Everyone email Oreilly and tell him what a wimp he is for cutting the UFO segment. They need to know that this subject is "serious" and "real"

[edit on 4-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Also email - - - - -

[email protected]

&

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Oreilly cut the UFO segment and replaced it with reporting on Bill Cosby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Oh calm down. I don't think it would have been very significant anyways. What could Bill O'Reilly have said that you guys don't already know? Knowing what kind of person he is, he probably would have spent the entire time trying to debunk it. Besides, I don't think O'Reilly is part of a cover up. There could have been hundreds of reasons why they cancelled it.

Oh and I agree with you onlyinmydreams. The recent posts on this board has been getting more and more bizarre. If we want the public to start taking UFOs seriously, then we have to filter out all this crap and shed the weird/geeky image.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by _Anubis_]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join