It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein paid co-conspirators and [paid] off or intimidated witnesses and victims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This behavior from our justice officials is absolutely unconscionable and unacceptable. We all know what would happen to any of us if we threatened the feds! Ask LaVoy Finicum... oh wait. We can't. He's dead. Trapped, ambushed and gunned down in cold blood by government guns. But not even charges for Epstein???

Obviously, none of us will be surprised by Epstein's actions. Nor by the Feds actions, since we're quite aware that corruption is part and parcel of government, especially the FBI. But it's still damn infuriating. We have no reason to expect better from Epstein and his ilk. We have every reason to expect -- and demand! -- better from our public servants.

And we need to know these things if we have any chance of holding our critters accountable for their gross misconduct in conducting the people's business. The devil's always in the details.

Well said
I couldn't agree more with you on this and plenty other things you ve presented . I had a different account last year I think . They want burning some of this lot and though theres a big bonfire under them no one's quite lit it yet

edit on 20-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join