It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or Paranormal Experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
First I'd like to start by saying this is my first post here. I've lurked around for quite a while, and it's the seemingly knowledgable posts that have prompted me to post here regarding some strange occurences that have happened recently. I'll start by saying I myself am skeptical of all things extraordinary, from Secret Societies to Aliens, etc. However, the possibility is enough to interest me and draw my curiosity. I myself have read some claims and scoffed at their believability, but I can swear to you that these occurences are 100% true. I'm not saying they are/are not extraordinary, but I would deeply appreciate any help in the matter.

About a year ago, my mother (60 years old, if that is of any concern) had what she described as a terrible nightmare. She is STRONGLY religious (catholic) and described to me what she said was the feeling of being awake, yet having flashback - type thoughts of terrible "creatures" which she likened to huge, menacing figures. She couldnt give specific details to their apperance other than they were demonic in her mind. While awake and having these flashbacks, she was utterly paralyzed. After some time, the paralysis wore off and she would run to the next nearest person in tears.

Since than, she has 2 more occurences, which she says are exactly the same, in fact, 100% the same. A couple of frightening developments have also arisen. Just minutes before posting (which made me finally register and post) she came into my room again, in obvious terror, stating that she had had this "dream" a for the 4th time. She told me the exact same thing had happened.

She was much more rattled this time than any time before, and was much more open and in depth. This time she told me that she felt "in her heart" that this was something not from this world. I assumed that she felt this was a religious related experience given her backround, but to my shock she felt that it could be aliens. Now, I can't even begin to tell you how uncharacteristic this is for her, she is a full on creationism believer, something like this being suggested from her is unthinkable.

The kicker is this though: she has physical damage done. She has several needle - type marks in her thighs and calf, with rash-like redness around them. This was the first time she showed me, but she said these have shown up before, but she had not told me. Tommorow we're going to the doctor first thing to clarify what these could be. But she maintains that she has a 6th sense type feeling that something is legitamately out there, and she said she cant put the feeling into words.

If anyone knows either what this could be or if theres anyone I can contact. I'll answer any questions I can to clarify. I thank you all in advance.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This is crazy dude! Please let us in on what the Doc says! Big demonic figures? Wow that is scary stuff. I once had a dream of such a thing standing at the foot of my bed. It was about 9 feet tall but very muscular and the face of it was beautiful in a way. It had its hand with palm facing me and had some sort of energy orb in it as if it was either going to attack me or do something else. Its scary now that I think about it but during the dream I wasnt scared at all, I just stared at it. Anyway that probably has nothing to do with this but try to get some more details from your mom and see what she says. BTW are you religious or just your mom is?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hi Formulate and thanks for sharing your story with us.
It would be interesting to know how the head of these creatures looks like.
Please keep us informed on the situation.

join