It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

What’s the play here? Debbie pushes for reopening the investigation which hurts both political parties because ...?

Because this is about justice for the victims?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

I do not think there is any plea deal here nor any benefit for him to reveal anything because any revelation is an admission that the implications have merit.
I think this is the type of case where you get "You have the right to remain silent, make sure you do that" advice from any lawyer.

edit on 782019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I have been hearing that they will not overturn that decision.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I do not think there is any plea deal here nor any benefit for him to reveal anything because any revelation is an admission that the implications have merit.

lol
really
that is hillaryarious
that guy is gonna roll over on anybody who can reduce his jail time
he wont get his own wing of the jail this time
lol
some great analysis there......lol

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That does not say that he is cooperating. They have evidence that his paid employees recruited girls and that the girls themselves recruited others for pay.
More than eighty girls ( now women) have already come forward. They do not need a single syllable from Epstein.
These girls will say who recruited them and who they were recruited for.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I think Epstein will roll over to get Maxwell immunity from prosecution.
He already knows he's finished...but will implicate others to save her.

They'll take that deal.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

They do not need a single syllable from Epstein. These girls will say who recruited them and who they were recruited for.

and hopefully who their clients were. They all need to go down

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

They only offer plea deals when they need the perpetrator to give them information.

They have over eighty women who will do that for him. I am in no way saying anyone is going to get away with anything so if the girls can implicate Clinton too they will.
They dont need Epstein to roll over and therefore they do not need to offer him any kind of deal.

Not to mention after what happened in Florida with that plea deal, No sorry but that ain't happening.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Thats what "who they were recruited for" means.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Bill Clinton ditching his Secret Service detail is telling. For an ex-president as used to their presence as he must be, this suggests he knew he was going to be doing something seriously wrong.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think Epstein will roll over to get Maxwell immunity from prosecution.
He already knows he's finished...but will implicate others to save her.

They'll take that deal.

I think he will give up whatever he has to reduce his liability.
I bet he has a lot to give.
If not to the authorities, then to the book salesmen.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

That does not say that he is cooperating.

That what?
He will flip faster than a dem at a debate.

They only offer plea deals when they need the perpetrator to give them information.

You seem to have missed the "conspiracy" portion of this indictment.
That means more than one.

They dont need Epstein to roll over and therefore they do not need to offer him any kind of deal. Not to mention after what happened in Florida with that plea deal, No sorry but that ain't happening.

Just because YOU don't want it to happen does not mean it will not happen. No matter how many spells you cast.

And how do you know what "they" need?
Enlighten us.
I dare you.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: interupt42

Thats what "who they were recruited for" means.

They do not need a single syllable from Epstein. These girls will say who recruited them and who they were recruited for.

Not necessarily but glad you clarified, they could have been recruited for Epstein or nxivm

Which is great to put them behind bars, but the clients are equally as disgusting and just as guilty.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

He is sixty six years old. He will die in prison no matter what.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

He is sixty six years old. He will die in prison no matter what.

He started out as a trader and will do the same for a pack of ramen in the cross bar hotel.
You really don't understand that conspiracy charge do you?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

That what?

This...

Looks like he won't be going down alone....... Jeffrey Epstein "worked and conspired with others, including employees and associates." Also looks like he may be cooperating..... So who else will fall in this scandal?

Does not mean he is cooperating.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Oh I'm sure you get everything so much more clearly than I do.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Oh so it was a "conspiracy" of one?
Just JE?

lol
you will be a real boy some day....

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: zatara

The strange thing is that he did good things for the american people...and the world as POTUS.

Well, that's certainly debatable, but he did have a likeable persona.

However, earlier in your post you said something very interesting which I've contemplated often. You said...

... Just like Obama he was groomed from early age and I think it is this group behind grooming people like obama and clinton that for some reason like him very much and willing to protect him to the moment he takes his last breath. ...

I've long felt this way about Obama, his ascendancy to the throne makes no sense. The same can be said for Bush Jr.. And, really everybody since Bush Sr.

So, if I were to put on my seriously HEAVY DUTY tinfoil hat on, and go full-on conspiracy cuckoo...Bush Sr. was no accident. He cultivated the NWO as head of the CIA. In return he was made King for a time. All the Kings who came after him were groomed from the same NWO cult (i.e. Clinton, Bush Jr., and Obama) to preserve their order. They all followed the rules, they let the men/women behind the proverbial curtain do their thing, and are now protected for life as a result. Trump, on the other hand, broke the mold. Which would explain perfectly why everyone wants to take him down. He's not a member of their cult, but rather an outsider. He must go.

ETA - I think I'll go make a separate thread on this last part. Seems spooky enough to be worthy of discussion.

There are probably ATS threads made on this subject. If you just listen to this 1991 speech to the UN were Bush Sr is promising a new world order. He is talking about "we" ...who is "we"? I think that if you know he is refering to we got the group that has been grooming these presidents. I think it is the same group who is responsible for the JFK murder, his brother Bobby and a lot of other assassinations during that period in american history. Of course will Skull and Bones be involved, Bohemian Grove, big banks, international old money and less significant but important powerful politicians with the likes of a Kissinger, Cheney, Rumsfeld and foreign leaders and captains of industry. But the absolute power will be in the hands of just a small group of individuals we probably never heared of, who are chosen to lead and make the final decisions.

And with Trump...I don't know. What I do know is that these people leave little to chance... It can all be a game to confuse the masses. Just like it was during the Kerry and Bush campaign for president.. Kerry and Bush both give their loyalty first to their brotherhood Skull and Bones, than their family....a long time nothing... and then the american people. Both knew they had to play the game and who would be president in the end. So..what I am trying to say is that this group must have somekind of thinktank which is creating "realities" for them to perform and for us to swollow.

But it will be a interesting thread if somebody can make any of it concrete.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oh I'm sure you get everything so much more clearly than I do.

Guess you missed out on that tweet from pelosi's kid that was making the rounds earlier.
Something about "favs"?
And she is an official of the DNC......

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join