It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa attacks journalist in Portland

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Yes the owners love people excusing violence against people they don’t like

You know, what you are doing

Tell me, do you also tell people who argue against people that claim rape victims are “asking for it” by how they dress that they are helping the owners of the country?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I find it interesting that those who are justifying the attack are implicitly implying that Antifa is inherently violent and it is just the norm for this leftist group.

So it should just be assumed from now on that Antifa is violent and will hurt you if you are around them. So when you see Antifa, don't report about it, don't try to film them, don't go anywhere near them because if you do and get hurt, then it is your own damned fault.

Imagine these people during the civil rights movement

“Hey those journalist and black people that were beaten had it coming. They knew the areas they were at included violent people!”

It’s so stupid it defies belief

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well, if those black folks didn't want to get beaten, then they shouldn't have sat down in the "Whites Only" lunch counter!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Maybe you should start reading your own posts before hitting the button.

Police was doing nothing. It was a peaceful protest and police looked away while Ngo was beaten up.

How can someone be beaten up during a peaceful protest? Do you even understand what the word "peaceful" means? Here's a hint: part of that definition is that no one gets beaten up.

By definition, it could not be a peaceful protest if someone is beaten up. And the police looking away is the very problem I have been calling out. What was their purpose in being there if they were going to look away?

Do these people look like they have the resources to babysit a reporter who is deadset on finding a fight?

The purpose of any journalist is to find and go to the news stories. If not, the only thing we would hear about on the news would be people getting kittens out of trees for little old ladies.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

Gonna make it its own post but if you are sick of these guys breaking the law and getting away with it heres a petition.
edit on 1-7-2019 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Maybe you should start reading your own posts before hitting the button.

Police was doing nothing. It was a peaceful protest and police looked away while Ngo was beaten up.

How can someone be beaten up during a peaceful protest? Do you even understand what the word "peaceful" means? Here's a hint: part of that definition is that no one gets beaten up.

By definition, it could not be a peaceful protest if someone is beaten up. And the police looking away is the very problem I have been calling out. What was their purpose in being there if they were going to look away?

Oh now I feel bad..you see I was just paraphrasing as something you guys would say.

Maybe I should keep it more simple like:

Some people on this thread are almost saying that the Police was doing nothing. Some people are trying to convince that it was almost a peaceful protest and some people would like to make us believe police looked away while Ngo was beaten...

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The funny thing is, that sounds almost exactly like the justification a lot of people tried to use after UTR.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The funny thing is, that sounds almost exactly like the justification a lot of people tried to use after UTR.

Yes there were people who tried to say the girl killed had it coming

It was absolutely disgusting

However, how many prominent Jews people or in academia said that?

None that I saw

Yet I see all sorts of blue check marks, and people I respect even in this site from the left making exactly that argument here

It was disgusting in Charlottesville and it’s disgusting now

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I saw a lot of Blue Checks and "respected" Nazis justifying Heather Heyer's death on the internet and on this site.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I saw a lot of Blue Checks and "respected" Nazis justifying Heather Heyer's death on the internet and on this site.

Prove it.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnS23

Prove it.

I second that

I didn’t see one prominent conservatives weren’t media or anyone else say heyer had it coming

Not one

I saw white nationalist say that that were almost universally condemned

But Nowhere near the amount of prominent people we see excusing the violence against Ngo

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Man you just can't drop that rape thing can you...

I know it is easier for you to label stuff like that, it makes it easier to chew.

But what a about the comparison of a guy walking around in full KKK outfit in Compton. He should be free to do so..but is it smart?

Maybe use that comparison and leave the rape stuff behind, you are creeping me out.

Peace
edit on 1-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Man you just can't drop that rape thing can you...

I know it is easier for you to label stuff like that, it makes it easier to chew.

But what a about the comparison of a guy walking around in full KKK outfit in Compton. He should be free to do so..but is it smart?

Maybe use that comparison and leave the rape stuff behind, you are creeping me out.

Peace

Of course victim shamers like to pick and chose what victims they think it’s ok to shame

So you think Ngo was basically a kkk member walking around?

What did he do to make him like the kkk?

How about a journalist who is critical of the kkk co wrong a klan rally and getting beat

Would you say he had it coming too?
edit on 1-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

See..there you go again with your assumptions.

I didn't say the guy was a member of the KKK, he just bought a fancy outfit and wanted to see what the reaction would be...

On top of that some people even told him that it would be smart to try that out. Even the police said that he should probably not walk around Compton in a KKK outfit.

And everbody is all surprised when he gets his teeth knocked out...is that what you are telling me?

See...if you make comparisons try and make them a vit accurate.

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You are victim shaming

You want to liken him to the kkk, he wasn’t a kkk member

Would you say if police in the south warned black peoples not to have a sit in , they had it coming when they were beat?

Or is it only ok to shame right wing victims?
edit on 1-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I am liken him to the KKK as much as you are liken me to raping women...

Maybe we should analyse term victim here a little more closely...

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I am liken him to the KKK as much as you are liken me to raping women...

Maybe we should analyse term victim here a little more closely...

Peace

I don't understand your logic.

Because you think he deserved the beating for being there. . . he's a Nazi?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Antifa are a nasty bunch of bastards.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

you see I was just paraphrasing as something you guys would say.

Are you in the first grade? You made the statement, not me, and not anyone else. You. At least own it.

Maybe you could keep it simple by trying to not misrepresent what is being said here. I think I have been pretty clear: Antifa is a violent group of criminals; the Proud boys are a violent group of criminals; the police are looking the other way and are thus useless; under these conditions the violence will spread until it explodes and a lot of people get seriously hurt or worse.

What I get from your posts: Ngo had it coming; Antifa is just misunderstood and have a right to be violent; the police shouldn't interfere unless Antifa is attacked.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If that is your conclusion then...no you don't understand.

Man...rough crowd

You see Gamvler overhere has been going on about rape and I wanted to change the comparison a bit because it was kind of creepy.

This thread isn't about rape or nazi's....if you need a full recap shoot me a U2U...

Peace

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join