It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9+ of 12 who saw Weiner's laptop now dead + 4th NYPD Suicide this Month!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Not enough stars for that response. Virtue signalling? Yep, I have a shoe box filled with all my Christian paraphernalia, including unused bumper stickers, rosaries, crosses and pamphlets, that I hand out while I shop. LMAO.

How about people who publicly protest against abortions, or war? Are they "virtue signalling" too?

The sad fact is, people who accuse others of “virtue signalling” are trying to stigmatize empathy and self expression. It's a pathetic putdown and an example of smug posturing from someone who thinks they have the moral high ground.

edit on 6/29/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Why would he do that? Three years ago it was the chief himself who was going to go public with it. But now “maybe” he chickened out and tried to get others to go public? And when I say “the chief” I mean the supposedly one-step-below-the-commissioner chief who was never named until after Silks offed himself, at which point he was suddenly named as “the chief” even though he was several steps below the commissioner and had nothing to do with the Special Victims Division.

Considering Silks was described as being married to the NYPD, single, with no children I don’t think your scenario holds much water.
edit on 29-6-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Considering Silks was described as being married to the NYPD, single, with no children I don’t think your scenario holds much water.

He was being forcibly retired, maybe he wanted to do something about this first.

How do any of us know what "holds water" ? We don't have enough information.

A good reason to speculate in my opinion, since there are so many secrets and unfinished business.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Chadwickus

Not to mention that one would think that the chief who “threatened to go public” with all this stuff three years ago unless “timely indictments” starting coming down would have started y’know....going public, what with all the other cops who saw what’s on the laptop being suicided and all.

So weird how that isn’t happening.

Ongoing investigation(s)?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You posited that people with families have reason to be scared. He had no family to be scared for so why push others to do something? If he’s the anonymous “the chief” from three years ago who was supposed to have stated he’d come forward with information, why would he push others to come forward rather than do it himself?

You’re welcome to speculate, of course. I’m welcome to point out holes in the speculation, just the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Not to mention that one would think that the chief who “threatened to go public” with all this stuff three years ago unless “timely indictments” starting coming down would have started y’know....going public, what with all the other cops who saw what’s on the laptop being suicided and all.

Which ones would those be?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Which ones would those be?

Didn't say I knew of any. Just saying they wouldnt be able to come public if there are any investigations pertaining to the use of the laptop. Up to and including Hillary Clinton's emails, and the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I’m welcome to point out holes in the speculation, just the same.

Or try to.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

LOL this is perfect. Your post makes my point perfectly. You are claiming that these police died because of their involvement with the Weiner investigation. Although there has been no evidence posted from any source that supports the claim that any of these police had anything to do with the investigation. Yet somehow you have acquired 16 stars on this post, People are now accepting this claim as a fact.

So, you think you were going to find notes on the bodies saying "we killed these people because of what they saw in Weiner's laptop"?... 1 death could be coincidence, 2 deaths starts being suspicious, but 9 out of 12 people is more than just coincidence. Start using your head... This is not coincidence. As for why would the rest not come forward, for all we know they have been threatened.

Heck, demonrat Wasserman Schultz openly threatened chief of police about the consequences if he would not return the hard drives from the DNC he had in his possession, even though the police chief WAS DOING HIS JOB... These DNC mafia heads are capable of anything, including threatening families of witnesses.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
I’m not saying there is ‘t evidence of crimes, just asking what crimes?

Since Weiner's crime was trying to have sex with a minor it is only logical that at least there are other similar crimes, having to do with minors which were in his laptop. The Obama administration openly went ahead to sexualize children even in kindergarten, so the chances are more in favor that the crimes mentioned are about trafficking children/adults having sex with children. More so when the statements made by those who saw it were that the contents of the laptop made them sick.

What a world we live in when an administration OPENLY sexualize children and teach them "sexual acts" that would include sex with adults, and those in the left who still defend this "sexualization of children" are so stupified that you all can't see what's right in your noses...

edit on 29-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Here is a recent interview between Kevin Shipp and Greg Hunter. It does not go into all dark stuff as some of Kevin Shipp's work does. It is more about the implications and what is currently being done and considered about it.

War is a fluid situation and a lot can happen in a day. Hope it helps.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Wow the clinton body count keeps on piling up doesn't it? I do not believe this is a coincidence. They were murdered, plain and simple.

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
I dug into this a while ago and there were links to the darkweb that supposedly hosted some clips from the laptop, the clips were taken by a cellphone while the video was being played on his laptop. It was supposedly pedophilia related and snuff film stuff, in an extreme fashion and IIRC, there might have been canabalism in it as well. I didn't go to any of the links or see it, it was people reporting back on reddit and youtube and some other sites and the people who came back strongly urged people to not watch it and wanted the links removed. I was glad I didn't follow them after reading the posts. IDK if these were truthful or if they were trying to drum up interest in the topic, so I left it at that.

Trust me... you don't want those images on your conscious. I would say more but then i'd probably would end up like the clinton body count. What I will say is that it is true. And its worse than a horror movie.

But it is still there in the deep web.
edit on th2019000000Sundayth000000Sun, 30 Jun 2019 05:51:27 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 30 Jun 2019 05:51:27 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Hmmmm. Thats an interesting point and a damn good question.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

As was pointed out these cops are all from different precincts. Why would they have all been privy to what the FBI had?

It sounds like a long stretch to anyone who actually looks at it.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What does any of this have to do with a computer. Anthony Weiner or cops?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
They do not cross precincts to work together, they do not cross investigate. Its going to take some backwards logic to connect these men to each other.
Do the cops cross the county line where you live?
You are trying too hard to make this a possibility.
Has nothing to do with Clinton. It never did.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh and municipal budgeting. Suffolk county does not pay Nassau county cops and Queens doesn't pay Brooklyn cops and then theres the question of which DA would get the credit for the arrest.
Come on you knew this going in.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join