It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slovakian Contactee UFO Videos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule

He likely sits with the likes of Stellarium app and waits for the various satellites crossing his region. On the 28th May there was a couple of Iridium satellites passing over. His camera isn't really up to capturing decent footage so is out of focus/blurry which leads to confusion. I've seen videos from him in the past where he is clearly filming Venus and using camera artefacts to claim that the shape is an orb or sometimes a diamond. The guy is sadly in a world of his own!

I bet he would never film with exact times while monitoring an app like Stellarium or sat tracking. Some of these guys know exactly what they are filming and exploit it by monitoring such apps in order to get the footage they want.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: ultimafule
What ever happend to those billy meier aliens?

They apparently left and never came back. Something about us not being ready for them, or not going along with their plan for world domination. Something like that.

They never call, never write. Meier is apparently still alive. 82 years old or so. Too old to go back into the hills with his little fake trees and saucers to create any more photos, I guess.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

God sighting though

Well, I wouldn't go THAT far.
God bless typos and all who sail in them.

Then again, do we have a thread on ATS dedicated to sightings of God - with "pics or it didn't happen"? I bet there is at least one.

PS: To be fair, "Good" derives from "God" anyway iirc, so maybe this is a moot point.

edit on 26-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join