It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

were alien forms a creation of God?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If god did create everything than are aliens gods creation aswell...and if so what purpose do they serve? did God intend for our races to come together at some point in time to create a new race or live in harmony? Why are there no mentions of other life forms or galexies in the bible?

[edit on 3-3-2005 by _Uforia_]

[edit on 3-3-2005 by _Uforia_]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
because the bible isnt true, god doesnt exist and the only reason why people even beleive in him is because eary birds (like romans and old people) didnt know how things happened or why lights flew around in the sky, thats why they thaught of a higher powered person or thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
God created heaven and earth and everything in the Universe, so those little green men supposedly answer to him too.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I saw a show on Discovery, the learning channel, or PBS and they had a Roman Catholic Priest agreeing with the possiblity of aliens and Zacheriah Stichin (sp?) theories that possibly God's spirit influenced aliens to create us. It was wierd. Basically God's will working through aliens. This wasn't just some average local priest but a bishop or cardinal from Spain. They also spoke of exorcisms and other dimensions linking to demons. The catholic church was able to link aliens, demons, spirits, possession, genetic manipulation of primitive man by aliens as God's Divine plan. It was a cool show and I'm sure they wil re-air it as these type of shows are repeated often on these channels.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Uforia_
If god did create everything than are aliens gods creation aswell...and if so what purpose do they serve?

Going with that logic yes, and they are angels or " the watchers "

did God intend for our races to come together at some point in time to create a new race or live in harmony?

Did God or EL , intend it, NO
did it happen anyway, YES

Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.blueletterbible.org...

also ORIGINAL GENESIS, or "book of enoch" goes into great detail !

Chapter 6
1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.
2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men
3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not
4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations
5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves
6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn
7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal,
8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.

Chapter 7
1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms
2and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they
3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed
4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against
5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and
6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.ancienttexts.org...

Why are there no mentions of other life forms or galexies in the bible?
HOW can you even say that the bible is FULL OF OTHER NON HUMAN BEINGS !!! open your eyes!
the entire thing is about it!

heres other related things ive posted about this:

[edit on 3-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

HOW can you even say that the bible is FULL OF OTHER NON HUMAN BEINGS !!! open your eyes!

you got me...i worded that incorrectly....i meant references to aliens specifically...obviously the bible speaks of other beings than humans such as well GOd!!!!!lol

but why no mention of aliens...did God not create all things?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It would be hard to explain to the masses. Remember, religion is about control.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It would be hard to explain to the masses. Remember, religion is about control.

I thought religion was about belief, is that not true? without belief there is no religion.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

you got me...i worded that incorrectly....i meant references to aliens specifically...obviously the bible speaks of other beings than humans such as well GOd!!!!!lol

but why no mention of aliens...did God not create all things?

(thanks for accepting and restating.)
well then are not aliens other non human beings not from earth?
again your playing word games , angels are other non human beings not from earth and so is god for that matter !

you could also define ALIEN many ways.....BTW
alien to me is not human and not from here which angels fit in to that catagory you see.

ALIENs other meanings:
Humans NOT from earth originally
NON HUMANS NOT from earth originally
Humans NOT from earth presently
NON HUMANS from earth presently
NON HUMAN but lives on earth

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I thought religion was about belief, is that not true? without belief there is no religion.

Not belief, faith. Faith is a personal thing. Religion gives opportunity to share that faith with others. I believe that religion is a creation of man, thus it can be corrupted. There can be some good from religion, though.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

you could also define ALIEN many ways.....BTW

as im sure you know i am referring to aliens in the conventional from another planet way. no word games............surely when you speak of angels you do not refer to them as aliens!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

surely when you speak of angels you do not refer to them as aliens!

Well actually yes, as a matter of fact I do,FYI lol

I really see no difference between the two like you do.....
read my signature

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Not belief, faith.

I hear you there......i would have to say both belief and faith go hand in hand in this instance. but as you say anyhting can and will be corrupted by humans....wether created by human or not

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Well actually yes, as a matter of fact I do,FYI lol

well i stand corrected....but as you said i do see a difference between aliens and the angels....call me crazy

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
My beliefs are that there is no god. Therefore, they evolved out of complex groups/clusters of important compounds or elements.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

well i stand corrected....but as you said i do see a difference between aliens and the angels....call me crazy

most are like you,
you are stuck with images of blond humans or christmas tree angels in your mind when in reality they are quite different.

Even different RACES of these beings exist accourding to the bible,
most angels did NOT have wings !

ONLY the high angels adorned real functioning wings and the most high angels had 6 wings like the Saraphum or winged serpent beings who are GODS MOST HIGH ANGELS!

Saraph means snake , "um" or "im" is plural form so ....
Saraphum or Saraphim even Seraphim means SNAKES

To get off angels onto more beings:.....
Take Garden of Eden and the "serpent being":
It was not human and it was inteligent, even spoke and deceived.....
It was not from here accourding to bible in some accounts
in other accounts it says the devil possed it, that it was a beast of the field there in eden made with the rest.

So is that not an alien by "your definition" RIGHT AT our very begining?
perception is a funny thing.....

I should breifly go there with the hybrid theory on jesus, lol

How bout Mary,
TAKEN at night by ANGELS/ALIENS who artificially inseminated her (VIRGIN)
gave her a CHILD !
this half man half GOD child becomes GREAT AND POWERFUL MAN, HEALS PEOPLE, talks of his FATHER in the HEAVENS and his plan for you!
Starts a folowing that lasts over 2000 years!

the catholics and others did much work to maintain and preserve the knowledge thru time , "that she was not pregnant by a HUMAN man"!

again perception is a hellova thing.....
Knowledge is power.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_
My beliefs are that there is no god. Therefore, they evolved out of complex groups/clusters of important compounds or elements.

Muahahaha, science is beautiful aint it?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Lizzard...you talk a lot about things as if they are fact, when they are only theories. Unless you have proof of your beliefs, then you should state as beliefs not facts.

Uforia....I believe God created it all. Whatever God is. So all life forms all over the universe are of His doing in one way or another. I also do not believe in religion. Religion is control freaks and power-mongers trying to control the masses and tell them how to live, etc. I have my own faith and am content with that. I don't believe in religion, but the closest one I could classified as would be Buddhism. I believe we can reincarnate not just back to Earth, but from planet to planet. I was told by a psychic that I was once a Pleiadian in a past life. I believe this is quite possible. The universe in infinite and if we reincarnate, we can certainly reincarnate to a different planet that supports life (life with other non-Earth born humans)....there are many planets are supposed to be inhabited with humans...not just Earth.

It's a hell of a topic!!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
- Wich Aliens, where can I buy one?
- What God ? Have you seen Him around lately ?

I am pretty sure the Universe is big enough to support the statistical likelyness of alien lifeforms, but most likely they have to answer to the same laws of nature as we do: THE SPEED OF LIGHT and an expanding universe, they are probably out there, but confined by the sheer distance...

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Another class of aliens are the "Nordics," so-called for their resemblance to Northern European peoples, particularly Swedes. Nordics are frequently depicted as benign and related genetically to humans. They more closely resemble traditional religious descriptions and depictions of angels for their height, coloring, (Northern European) human appearance, and benign attitude.
www.linternet.com...

very interesting correlation between aliens and angels....

i think zabilgy had posted info about these on another thread referring to them as "oranges"....very interesting stuff

top topics

<<   2 >>

join