It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ‘thinks he knows’ who was behind 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Not so my friend.

The independant " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">The Independent

The Express
edit on 17-6-2019 by CaptainBeno because: added a bit opps

edit on 17-6-2019 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

To be fair, the independent and express are known for doing sensational pieces.

I'm not saying fake news or that I'd be surprised either way... But grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I hope to hell he tells us the real story.. I fear that he will point the finger at Iran

The 19 Saudi hijackers is going to be a tough one to reconcile, especially with the passport-in-the-rubble conundrum.

Also, the PNAC scenario to create another Pearl Harbour incident so that further erosions of freedoms & liberties can occur.

"we're gonna attack 7 countries in 5 years"

Iran was the last country on that list, wasn't it?

“We’re Going to Take out 7 Countries in 5 Years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”
-General Wesley Clarke - March 2007.

Well maybe they wont be last. If they are going to go after Iran, the time is now IMO.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Where & When did the original idea get hatched ?

was the Bojinka plot of '95 the source? or was Bojinka a copy-cat plan ?
see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojinka_plot

was the WTC truck bomb of '93, the primer for the 911 attacks ?
see: medium.com...@LaurenvonB/wtc-93-bombing-did-the-fbi-let-it-happen-and-then-cover-it-up-607484d54dab
side bar: "Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman, the radical Muslim cleric with ties to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, died early morning Saturday at a federal prison complex in Butner, N.C." www.NPR.org

would you believe that even before the Twin Towers were completed in '73... that the story line of a handful of Arab Zealots, trained to commandeer passenger Jets would hijack several aircrafts then Target the WTC Towers, the Pentagon, the Washington Monument for intentional crashes...and this story-line was first presented by an Anti-War Veteran living in a Washington-Free-Press Commune House very near DuPont Circle in the summer of 1969.

… and Yes, Domestic and Foreign Intelligence assets who hung around the Underground Free Press to sniff out hot leads about Protests and SDS radicals and even the Weather Underground activities in the DC areas...
heard the outlandish plot set in some future timeline and made a report that lay there in some file for perhaps a decade ?

Perhaps Trump himself, visited DC hippy community around Dupont Circle back in '69... sat amongst a dozen friends and listened to a Story-Teller entertain his thinking audience on some summer afternoon, approaching 'Twilight'

and now claims some privy knowledge about 911

edit on th30156082117417262019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Gulf of Oman: US sends more troops amid tanker tension with Iran

bbc news

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You mean RETIRED General Wesley Clark, who says that, despite being retired, still claims he had free rein of the Pentagon in the days after 9/11 and that a nameless former aide showed him a classified memo claiming that? 18 years ago, and the claim still has not come to pass?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24431056]

Removing a double post
edit on 17-6-2019 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

But does DJT know about the deal for JP-7, CIA tried to investigate but they are all dead..

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Just to add a recent President Trump interview for the discussion:
May 20, 2019
www.cnsnews.com...

"Well, I'm the one that talks about these wars that are 19 years (long), and people are just there. And don't kid yourself, you do have a military industrial complex. They do like war.
You know, In Syria with the caliphate, so I wipe out 100% of the caliphate that doesn't mean you're not going to have these crazy people going around, blowing up stores and blowing up things, these are seriously ill people...But I wiped out 100 percent of the caliphate."

"I said, I want to bring our troops back home -- the place went crazy. They want to keep-- you have people here in Washington, they never want to leave. I said, you know what I'll do, I'll leave a couple hundred soldiers behind, but if it was up to them they'd bring thousands of soldiers in.

Someday people will explain it, but you do have a group, and they call it the military-industrial complex.

They never want to leave, they always want to fight. No. I don't want to fight, but you do have situations like Iran. You can't let them have nuclear weapons. You just can't let that happen."

edit on 17-6-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: Fix messed up quote

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You mean RETIRED General Wesley Clark, who says that, despite being retired, still claims he had free rein of the Pentagon in the days after 9/11 and that a nameless former aide showed him a classified memo claiming that? 18 years ago, and the claim still has not come to pass?

I think you can keep your security clearance after retirement so that part wouldnt suprise me. What also doesn't suprise me is that Obama knocked off more countries that Bush was able to. He was a slippery POS. What does surprise me that even I thought Trump was going to throw a stick in the spokes.

The USA is an amazing nation. They can really throw a party.
edit on pMon, 17 Jun 2019 21:03:28 -05002019 128Mon, 17 Jun 2019 21:03:28 -0500pmAmerica/ChicagoMonday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
So is the president insinuating that it was not Osama bin Laden?

More like Osama Bin Cheney. Osama Bin Laden likely had as much to do with those planes as Sum Ting Wong, Wi Tu Lo, Ho Lee Fuk, and Bang Ding Ow.
edit on 17-6-2019 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If he knows he should say it! If he doesn't then he is shielding those responsible. He implied that Saudi Arabia was behind it before he was elected, I'd be extremely suspicious if he changed his tune now.
edit on 6/17/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

9/11 was an inside job. Thanks to CIA/Mossad for the top Job and thanks to Saudi for taking the blame!

And ZERO thanks to dumbf***s who believed the official story.

Here's something to entertain: ENJOY!

TRANSCRIPT: On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

These 19 hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort coc aine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001.

Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney…well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors. It didn’t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of “little practical significance“. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims’ family members’ questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were “a failure of imagination” because “I don’t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings ” except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.

The DIA destroyed 2.5 TB of data on Able Danger, but that’s OK because it probably wasn’t important.

The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that’s OK because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping.

NIST has classified the data that they used for their model of WTC7’s collapse, but that’s OK because knowing how they made their model of that collapse would “jeopardize public safety“.

The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of 9/11 should be kept secret from the public, but that’s OK because the FBI probably has nothing to hide.

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

This is the story of 9/11, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about JFK and incubator babies and mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch.

If you have any questions about this story…you are a bat#, paranoid, tinfoil, dog-abusing baby-hater and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and/or freedom, happiness, rainbows, rock and roll, puppy dogs, apple pie and your grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone. Ever.

This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength.

edit on 17-6-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hmm....well if he knows....is it not his duty to do something about it. Or is this just more smoking mirrors as was the swamp that was to be drained.

ME THINKS HE IS A MASTER OF PLAYING GOOD COP IN A WORLD OF BAD....

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
What are you talking about...Cheney announced on 9-10-01 that Trillions of dollars we're misplaced...the next day the financial record keepers office is blown up. Slap my ass with a wet noodle..people still believe it wasn't us that did this.#

God bless the first responders and all who lost that day. they had no idea their own country sold them out.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
What are you talking about...Cheney announced on 9-10-01 that Trillions of dollars we're misplaced...the next day the financial record keepers office is blown up. Slap my ass with a wet noodle..people still believe it wasn't us that did this.#

God bless the first responders and all who lost that day. they had no idea their own country sold them out.

Seriously? All this time and people STILL haven't figured this out? SMDH

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Nobody has every actually believed that Iraq had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks other than those gullible enough to believe the lies of the Neo-Cons at the time, even at that they weren't that convincing. I don't really think anyone has ever actually believed that the Iraqi's had anything to do with 9/11.

Personally I have always believed that the Saudi government had a lot to answer for and successive American administrations have covered this up for commercial and national security interests. To be totally clear I think this is something that transcends all political administrations form Bush to Trump and Obama, the Americans know that Al-Qa'ida was aided by elements of the Saudi government yet attacked Iraq because......hallaburtion and military expansion in the Middle East.

I don't even think though that Trump was referring to the Saudi's I think he was referring to Al-Qa'ida being responsible, it's interesting to note though that Trump was an early supporter of the war in Iraq.

Even if there was some massive American led false flag regarding 9/11 I think one of the last people that "they" would tell would be Trump, could you imagine the damage he could cause with that kind of information. I honestly just believe that "they" would tell him.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

What are you talking about...Cheney announced on 9-10-01 that Trillions of dollars we're misplaced...the next day the financial record keepers office is blown up.

I used to believe this was true but it isn't. This was actually announced way before 9/11. Here is an article from March 2000.

www.gazettetimes.com...

Rumsfeld was actually talking about the need for a better accounting system and using this as an example.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

What are you talking about...Cheney announced on 9-10-01 that Trillions of dollars we're misplaced...the next day the financial record keepers office is blown up.

I used to believe this was true but it isn't. This was actually announced way before 9/11. Here is an article from March 2000.

www.gazettetimes.com...

Rumsfeld was actually talking about the need for a better accounting system and using this as an example.

And let's face it, announcing it to the world and THEN trying to cover it up doesn't really add up. Truthers REALLY haven't thought that one through

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I'd just like to point out that Trump thinks that the moon is part of Mars so I wouldn't out too much weight on anything he 'thinks'

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join