It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

It now says @Rick24Barry. Instead of @RickBarry44...

Barry44??? Was this code for Obama? (4th president)

So...Barry 44 SC or CS (baCketball to baSketball)

CS= Comey, Strzok?

CS= Clinton Server?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Comey is staring off into the trees again. We get a nice camera shot of his back this time. He's proud today and wants us all to know it because...you know...he has a superior moral character than the rest of us and has a compulsive need to tell us.

twitter.com...

Hmmm...he's wearing a military gay pride t-shirt, maybe he was " in love " with Mueller ?!
Doesn't it seem weird for a straight man to wear that shirt ?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

It now says @Rick24Barry. Instead of @RickBarry44...

Barry44??? Was this code for Obama? (4th president)

So...Barry 44 SC or CS (baCketball to baSketball)

CS= Comey, Strzok?

CS= Clinton Server?

Yes, that's probably it!!

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

[CS] = Christopher Steele (Q1828/1829)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This one caught my eye for some reason...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Barry44.. blueberry...Devin's tweet could be about actual blueberries but that is a noticeable coincide.

Yes it is ! Sooo many layers, makes things berry interesting !

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
For those who want something to read tonight 01this is a Paul Sperry article from Real Clear Politics about the stories of ten people 'who were interviewed by SC

As the report shows, everything you have heard about Wissemann and Mueller is true (including FBI). The psychological harassment is as bad or worse for some than the financial bankruptcy some have endured.

The interviews include

Page
PapaD
Corsi
Stone
as well as some I never heard of
Art Moore WND jounalist
Joseph Farah WND.com founder
Jason Fishbein..former wikileaks lawyer
Sam Patten... former aid to Sen Susan Collins
Michael Ledeen'...co author of Gen Flynn's book
Joseph Schmitz...former pentagon official who worked on the Trump campaign

It is long but really gives you an understanding of their reach and how they were reaching for the conclusion that continued to allude them.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
No idea how that went twice but whatever. Guess i goofed.
edit on 8-6-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

13 days with no drop
edit on 8-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Comey is staring off into the trees again. We get a nice camera shot of his back this time. He's proud today and wants us all to know it because...you know...he has a superior moral character than the rest of us and has a compulsive need to tell us.

twitter.com...

Hmmm...he's wearing a military gay pride t-shirt, maybe he was " in love " with Mueller ?!

Yes, I think it is weird. It's probably just an in-your-face statement to our POTUS who has instructed embassies overseas not to fly the Gay Pride flag with the US flag. He's trying to make the rest of us think he is above the president in his display of inclusion. Gag me with a spoon

But....then: 3 stars, 2 rows, 6 colors ...hmmmm
Also his back is turned and he's got that tree thing going again.

I wonder if this is an actual FBI Tee. I can't imagine they would distribute these, but you never know.
edit on 8-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yes, he posted that but I noticed he had no post for our WW11 vets.

Says a lot.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

He's like a teenage girl that has to be like totally in fashion with like the latest DJT protests.

It helps him have like way more credibility in like the NPC circles when the Hammer like drops on him, for sure.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Barry44.. blueberry...Devin's tweet could be about actual blueberries but that is a noticeable coincide.

On May 25, Nunes posted an image of three baskets full of cherries with a post that said "Cherry Picking Today".

???
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

He's like a teenage girl that has to be like totally in fashion with like the latest DJT protests.

It helps him have like way more credibility in like the NPC circles when the Hammer like drops on him, for sure.

I bet he takes bathroom mirror selfies, too.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

twitter.com...

There was a false report of a shooting at the Gay Pride parade in DC today. I thought that was weird...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The must be the longest or second longest drought I would imagine.

I believe Q is going to go away soon.

This movement has been titled the Great Awakening. Not the Great Trial or the Great Justice.

I believe the awakening is about at a critical mass and that is why these posts have slowed.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Exactly.
see how this works?

People in high positions of power are portrayed through propaganda airwaves our whole lives as being trustworthy, upstanding class A citizens, well educated, the whole nine yards.....
These are the creme of the crop, right?

As assumed, when we hear about their moral opinions and beliefs we are going to assume that this
Would be one of the more acceptable paths to follow... a set of character traits to strive for, indeed

This is how the internet and social media specifically has been intended to indoctrinate an entire new generation... one that is becoming keen on Hollywood at that.... but what those who can’t see the agenda still fail to realize, is that these people like JC are just acting, too.

That’s where Q comes in...
“Enjoy the Show”
🍿

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Could also mean “low hanging fruit”. The easy ones to nail down for charges.

ETA: maybe those 8 criminal referrals he sent to Barr in April are having action taken?

ETA2: 5 for lying to Congress and leaking. 3 for the FISA Warrants.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here's an interesting excerpt from a 2015 article in the NYT about Tony Rodham, Hillary's brother that just died:

“I deal through the Clinton Foundation. That gets me in touch with the Haitian officials,” Mr. Rodham said, according to a transcript of his testimony. “I hound my brother-in-law, because it’s his fund that we’re going to get our money from. And he can’t do it until the Haitian government does it.

“And he keeps telling me, ‘Oh, it’s going to happen tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.’ Well, tomorrow hasn’t come yet.”

Mr. Rodham’s Haiti project never did happen. The Clinton Foundation said in a statement that it was not aware of Mr. Rodham’s Haiti project and had no involvement in it. Mr. Clinton’s office said he had not been involved in any of Mr. Rodham’s pursuits in Haiti.

www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join