It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Your right in saying it destroys electronics in that it destroys the bias voltage on the gates of PNP or NPN semi-conductive materials, (i.e. electronics, MOSFETS, transistors, integrated circuits, etc) and transformers. It does not however destroy electrical lighting or power distribution systems. It will however destroy the controllers on said systems, which can be changed rather quickly.
edit on 17-7-2019 by rougeskut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: rougeskut

How indistinguishable from a massive natural power surge, would a manufactured, directed EMP be upon an electrical control system?
Aren't they basically identical?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If the blackouts are being done by whitehats, it could be just a matter of flipping a switch or a command inserted into a program (not necessarily a virus, but like that).

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

All depends on the strength of the EMF, Electrical Magnetic Fields, generated. Couldn't be Nuclear because it would have effected a much larger area.

ieeexplore.ieee.org...

This one is free...

www.futurescience.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
GODFATHER 3

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Huge raid in Italy for members of the Gambino mafia family from America, and the Inzerillo Mafia in Italy. What was the plot of Godfather 3 again????

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hmmmm…

[...]

Why was Ghislaine Maxwell’s ‘Charity’ TerraMar Project shut down 6 days after Epstein’s arrest?

Because it “was funded through the Clinton Foundation under the sustainable oceans program?”

stateofthenation2012.com...

www.mnn.com...

There's the first roach to scurry for cover now that the lights have been turned on...
edit on Wed Jul 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Good thing the senate stopped trump from selling weapons to saudi arabia don't you think.

Senate Votes to Block Arms Sales to Saudi Arabia, Rebuking Trump.
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Intersting

Short stint...?

Foxnews.com covered this.

Planned Parenthood CEO ousted because group is ‘driven by abortion,’ pro-life leader says

They interviewed the leader of a pro-life group who says that Dr. Wen wanted to turn Planned Parenthood into a legitimate healthcare provider that isn't totally focused on abortions, but the board wasn't having any of that, so they decided to fire her. Secretly.

(I wonder if they met while having pizza?)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

She really got roasted on that Twitter post.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
Big Rally tonight in Greenville, North Carolina. Lots of great things to tell you about, including the fact that our Economy is the best it has ever been. Best Employment & Stock Market Numbers EVER. I’ll talk also about people who love, and hate, our Country (mostly love)! 7: PM

twitter.com...

7: PM -- seems odd
edit on 17-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: made an emoji

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Good thing the senate stopped trump from selling weapons to saudi arabia don't you think.

————-

Uh... no. The resolutions were adopted Thursday in three separate votes with a handful of Republicans joining Democrats in support. The tallies of 53-45 for the first two votes, and 51-45 for the third, suggest that these measures are unlikely to get the two-thirds majority that would be needed to override a Trump veto.

Trump wins.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Re: www.nationalreview.com...

9th circuit gives the green light for Planned Parenthood DEFUNDING. Am I reading that right?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Maybe tonight's Trump rally is partly why Nadler/Schiff/Mueller cancelled today's Mueller testimony? Nah.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

www.bloomberg.com...

I admit I don't get this part. SA is probably the biggest source of radical Islam. Why does Trump want to sell them weapons?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: www.nationalreview.com...

9th circuit gives the green light for Planned Parenthood DEFUNDING. Am I reading that right?

Yes indeed. Trump appears to have put enough judges on the 9th Circuit to have flipped it onto his side.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

I posted that a few days ago. You can still find the site on archive.org. Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson funded.

'Sex cult' led by Smallville actress Allison Mack 'held wild parties on Richard Branson's private Caribbean island in a bid to recruit the billionaire' 24 April 2018
I believe we have touched on this before... 40 miles away from JE creepy island is Necker Island owned by Branson. British version of JE in the making?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When typed like trump did you get this

M

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

You think selling weapons to a country like saudi arabia , especially now that they are shown to be connected with epstein, is a win?

Win for trump I guess.

A win for this country would be if the republicans do stop this sell.
edit on 17-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
US Judge Sentences ‘El Chapo’ to Life Plus 30 Years

U.S. District Judge Brian Cogan sentenced Guzman to life in prison, plus 30 years, on Wednesday morning, capping off proceedings that have stretched for two and a half years since Guzman’s extradition from Mexico.

“With all due respect, it’s been torture,” Guzman said, speaking through a translator. “It’s the most inhuman situation I’ve lived in in my life. It’s been [a] lack of respect for human dignity.”

Unbelievable statement by him. I have no words.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

www.bloomberg.com...

From article:

The tallies of 53-45 for the first two votes, and 51-45 for the third, suggest that these measures are unlikely to get the two-thirds majority that would be needed to override a Trump veto.

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join