It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, I know you like triangles, but I think Switzerland should be in the mix as it's where the oldie moldies kept their gold for a long time.

Switzerland indeed.

Swiss Re is connected to Clinton/CGI. (noted from IAMTAT's link below)

President Clinton, Secretary Clinton Announce 29 New Projects for Resiliency and Disaster Recovery at Clinton Foundation Meeting in St. Thomas

Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd, generally known as Swiss Re, is a reinsurance company based in Zurich, Switzerland. It is the world’s second-largest reinsurer. It acquired GE Insurance Solutions in 2006. Founded in 1863, Swiss Re operates through offices in more than 25 countries. Swiss Re was ranked 118th in Forbes 2000 Global leading companies 2016.

Reinsurance is insurance that is purchased by an insurance company, in which some part of its own insurance liabilities is passed on ("ceded") to another insurance company.

en.wikipedia.org...

They were also a Bernie Madoff investor.

"Insurance policy" on an insurance policy.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Interesting connection on Q102. Check out the comments regarding Obama.
Might be old news but new to me.

‏ @40_head

1. Why do I keep seeing this location pop up when I'm researching @POTUS tweets?

483 Quezon Blvd, Quiapo

It comes from the coordinates given in QDrop #102

qmap.pub... .

"14.5995° N, 120.9842° E
_Conf_UDT_green_
^_Sj69ETC-
Godspeed."

I see a few interesting things.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
"Epstein scandal explodes in Israel as ties to former prime minister under scrutiny"

Jeffrey Epstein’s arrest is reverberating in Israel, where Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his right-wing Likud party are calling for a criminal probe into former prime minister Ehud Barak’s personal and business ties with the accused sex trafficker, Israeli media is reporting.

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thousands left in the dark during NYC power outage

The outage stymied subway service throughout the city, affecting nearly every line. New York City’s Emergency Management Department said the A, C, D, E, F, M, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 trains had resumed running in both directions by around 2 a.m. Sunday.

Note the B train was excluded from the list as being up and running.
B(2)?

Q3410

10 Jul 2019 - 5:19:52 PM
Stealth Bomber.
Date of 1st flight?
Date of Mueller's testimony?
A, B, C, D, E….
1, 2, 3, 4, 5…..
B(2)
Q

Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A trillion dollars in gold.
That is a lot of money for a US President to steal from our government. I wonder how many others did that before Obama did?

'We have the gold.'

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Someone extracted to easier to read format.

"LOLITA EXPRESS FLIGHT LOG THREAD
1) When. Where. Who."

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
George Webb tweet:

SBK is going to be tied to our Sberbank crew that financed the MI6 Takedown Of Trump. BP-TNK Russians. Flynn was hired by a Ukrainian dark weapons broker trading in conflict energy with his partner Alptekin

twitter.com...

M16, Mossad, CIA implicated. are they cooperating or are they competing

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Andy back on page 230 of this thread, "Barry will flood NO", paraphrasing.

I say it is apparent they need floating houses in Nawlin's Looweez-ee a-na (as an old Cajun use to tell me and I would laugh). Venice of America would be a good title. The place is well under sea level. I can imagine mold issues of epic proportions under those homes and businesses.

They could have easily fixed this after Katrina. The depth of flooding at worst case scenario was absolutely plain. All structures below that line were totalled. They could have just filled it all in, with chips and dust, with a layer of top soil. The titles would remain with the current property owners. Their land would just be 20 or so feet, higher in elevation. And their insurance would deal with reconstruction.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

There are people who have not been alive long enough to understand how the world really operates. Within the next 30 days Democrats will experience firsthand the punishment for being a hateful minority with no power.

It's been 30 days.

Yup. You feelingg their pain yet?

Or are you just believing the spin?

I admire that you support your team...even when they are unconscious on their feet, refusing to go down.

But seriously...the refs should stop this fight. It's just cruel.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If Epstein was a mossad agent then of course Israel will have a pre planned cover story. I am sure Ehud Barak does make a good patsy with plenty of evidence to give him up, but where does it really end?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Don't forget: 2013

www.nbcnews.com...

An internal Inspector General memo from last October reported the ambassador under investigation “routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children.” The report also states that a high-ranking official at the State Department directed investigators to “cease the investigation.”

This. This needs to go viral on every social media platform.

It went around about the same time #spiritcooking started trending right before the election and it helped paint the picture fabulously.

I think for a brief moment in time the veil was lifted and the subconscious of every human was released from the spell long enough to get a glimpse into the reality a Hil win would’ve ushered in. And we stomped the gas and took this path instead.

It was like we were at a crossroads —and the billboards in our face were strategically placed perfectly for us to see.

This phenomena is also known as Russian influence.... and when you realize that- you realize exactly why it makes zero sense that it could’ve been manipulated... it was the universe allowing the truth to shine through.

It needs to happen again. All the biggest pieces of evidence need to line up in the universe and paint the picture in the sky, for any and all to see. Since nobody looks up from their phones anymore, it’s gotta happen in the internet sky. Lol

My version of interpretation of Q’s

#skyevent

Thanks for sharing this again......reminded of Matt Lauers disgraceful departure again, as well.

The list of those exposed so far really is staggering.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
7 minute summary perspective down the rabbit hole.
Lots of speculation plastering the web on how deep it goes let alone who/when will it end.
Steve Pieczenik - OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection 🔥🔥

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
lisageigerportfolio.carbonmade.com...

lisageigerportfolio.carbonmade.com...

72 Acre Privately-Owned Island – Little St. James, US Virgin Islands 1998 – 1999

 Generated schematic designs that included elaborate underground fuel storage/ utility/maintenance buildings, beachfront massage pavilions, four 3000 sq. ft. guest homes

 Prepared schematic designs, design development and construction documents for: boat dock, helicopter pad, renovation of caretaker house, custom door hardware

72 Acre Privately-Owned Island – Little St. James, US Virgin Islands

elaborate underground fuel storage/utility/maintenance buildings

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

To expand on his info, I'll add my own 'conspiracy ' theories or speculation. I wonder if these intelligence plants/operatives are Super Soldiers. A highly secretive organization that abducts children at a very young age and subjects them to mind control through rape, torture and trauma. Hence the reason why so many CEO's, gov and intelligence officials are pedophiles. The cycle from victim to victimizer. They are fractured into alter personalities and groomed and controlled from birth then seeded into positions of power and set upon one another. (Manchurian Candidates)

We use the term 'cabal ' as if it's one unified force but what's closer to the truth is the cabal is made up of separate mob families all competing for world domination. We are pawns at the bottom of the pyramid. Intelligence agencies/governments/religions/corporations are the armies of bloodline families but the bloodline families are also pawns of an even higher level of control. The battle for global dominance goes all the way to the top where there isn't just one puppet master but several who have divided the planet into jurisdictions that they fight over.
edit on 14-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

WHEELS UP

wheels up

the time or point when a plan or operation is executed. it comes from the military to describe when a plane lifts off to start a deployment, at that point an operation is considered hot (officially started).

HOT HOT HOT

urban dictionary

Every dog has his/her day

Dare I say... Godspeed

I mean... I know he works for them. But, I hope Sly Stallone is not one of the actually evil guys.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Something rang a bell for me. A client at work told me a number of years ago about a job he was working on in the Caribbean. He said they had underground boat docks. He said it was a resort.
If anyone feels like digging, I can PM the company name.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There is hope for humanity. We persevere, they can kill our bodies but they'll never kill our spirit
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Yup. You feelingg their pain yet?

No

I admire that you support your team

I'm not on a team. I'm here to try and open your eyes to the false prophet of q.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The most devout Putin followers talk of the Russian leader in mystical terms, comparing him to the Katechon, a Greek word referring to a force that keeps the Antichrist at bay.

My guess, they drew straws for who got the Pope.

Pope Visits Obelisk Vatican.
DJT 4th Celebration in front of Washington Obelisk.

London as the last of the Countries within cities, did London have a similar event?

Replying to self:

DJT retweet

He certainly could be trolling RE: this weeks court decision on his hotel.

But. Vatican, London, D.C. are the planetary old guard power triangle.

By calling it #TheTrumpTriangle it might suggest Planetary Patriots In Control.

I am constantly amazed, at the Donald's ability to not breech the fourth wall. He is operating within their own model/narrative, and kicking their asses, every time.

In a way, it reminds me of higher level, Cloward Pliven strategy. Hold them tontheir own story, and make them justify it.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I’m not a video watcher but I found this and it syncs quite well with the current discussion of:

MKUltra mind control
The war on drugs
The blackmailing of the elite

Watch this 6 minute video while keeping in mind a few things.

This video was made in 2001. Her book was written in the 90’s, and as she says, was written for intelligence not public consumption.... and it can be a difficult read from what I remember.... but worth it especially with the background this thread gives you. I read this book before this thread, and didn’t believe it until the Q saga illuminated it in my memory again.

Think about these things, as you listen:

The H**** epidemic currently plaguing society
The recent discussion of coc aine busts
The legalization of medical MJ alongside this awakening.

It’s just some things to ponder. I know that drug discussions are frowned upon, I’m not trying to violate rules, but the whole concept ties in....

I’ve brought up Cathy O’Brien before in this thread..... she was a long ago rabbit hole I went down. You can read her book “transformation of America” for free online.

One of the original whistle blowers of this system.
Many of the details about the clintons and bushes originate from this woman’s 1996 book/whistleblower.

She’s also detailed being branded long before NXIVM came on the scene. I will have to scan her book for the expert.

It’s worth revisiting. There is also a recent interview she did after GHWB passing in December. I haven’t listened yet, but here’s that link as well for anyone interested... I will be listening when I have time. From the first couple of mins I have found out that her husband has passed, the intelligence officer who helped her recover from the programming.

6 minute except from a speech from 2001.

Interview from 12-3-18

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join