It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

Absolutely disgusting!

From your article link...

Acosta allegedly told Trump transition officials that he had been told to back off Epstein. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he allegedly said.

We all would like to know who told him to stand down.

Maybe Alcatraz needs to reopen for business. These people really are the lowest scum, like infectious bacteria that just won't go away.

It's clear Kirscher got the same stand down order...from his Clinton friends.

YES, no doubt. I just want that specific name.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Absolutely disgusting!

From your article link...

Acosta allegedly told Trump transition officials that he had been told to back off Epstein. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he allegedly said.

We all would like to know who told him to stand down.

Maybe Alcatraz needs to reopen for business. These people really are the lowest scum, like infectious bacteria that just won't go away.

It's clear Kirscher got the same stand down order...from his Clinton friends.

YES, no doubt. I just want that specific name.

Logic would dictate that in order to be believed, it had to come from someone very high up in the FBI at the time.

Hmmmm...I wonder who.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The most devout Putin followers talk of the Russian leader in mystical terms, comparing him to the Katechon, a Greek word referring to a force that keeps the Antichrist at bay.

My guess, they drew straws for who got the Pope.

Pope Visits Obelisk Vatican.
DJT 4th Celebration in front of Washington Obelisk.

London as the last of the Countries within cities, did London have a similar event?

Replying to self:

DJT retweet

He certainly could be trolling RE: this weeks court decision on his hotel.

But. Vatican, London, D.C. are the planetary old guard power triangle.

By calling it #TheTrumpTriangle it might suggest Planetary Patriots In Control.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Right!
Thanks for the nudge.

Gonna be like a earthquake 10.0 if and when all this unravels in public view.

edit on 13-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ds-and-accomplices/

A girl by the name of Rachel Chandler is suspected of being a witness to Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes on his “Orgy Island” with this sick friends.  The young lady may have devastating information that has been handed over to the government.

Big if true.

This would be a YUUUGE Q proof.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Full Flight Logs:

drive.google.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Q3425

POTUS: "FIND OUT THE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO THAT ISLAND [EPSTEIN]"
Q
12 Jul 2019 - 11:07:25 AM
twitter.com...📁
"FIND OUT THE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO THAT ISLAND."
-POTUS
Anons know.
Q

Reviewing this a thought hit me..... a V8 type of moment...

THE strongest proof that Trump is not dirty is that he is able to expose this stuff.

I don't remember the number but there was a Q post about how they only promoted those on the take... those that were dirty... sort of a Mutual Assurance Destruction type policy among these sick 1 percenters. That way if someone outed someone else they could quickly be destroyed by the dirt everyone else had on him.

This to me is the strongest Q proof.

The proof Patriots are in control. Because they recruited someone, while not perfect, was not able to blackmailed by all the swamp.

#my¢

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, I know you like triangles, but I think Switzerland should be in the mix as it's where the oldie moldies kept their gold for a long time.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wheels up is also an aviation expression for when planes retract their wheels as they take off.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Apologies if already posted:

Virgin Islands governor’s wife employed by convicted sex-offender billionaire

U.S. Virgin Islands Democratic Gov. John de Jongh’s wife works for convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire financier and recipient of significant economic-development tax breaks in the U.S. territory, The Daily Caller has confirmed.

Cecile de Jongh is employed by Epstein’s Financial Trust Company as its “Office Manager,” the governor’s spokesman Jean Greaux admitted in an email to TheDC. Mrs. de Jongh also appears on Economic Development Corporation records as a contact for Epstein’s company.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There must be a thousand copies of these flight logs floating around but this one is nice and clean - easy to read. Thanks!

What I find most interesting is correlating all the From:/To: airports. Alot of places for covert trafficking operations (drugs, guns, girls) - Bali Indonesia, Morocco, Tangiers, France, China, Hong Kong, Dubai, Naval Air Facility Atsugi, Orkney Islands, Scotland, Sri Lanka, Novosibirsk, Moscow Russia, St. Petersburg Russia, Singapore, Bangkok, Santa Maria Island, Accra Ghana, O. R. Tambo in South Africa, Cape Town, Birmingham UK, ZORRO Ranch and many more.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
DJT mentioned James Patterson, more a shout out as in "look here" in yesterdays presser stop.

‘Horrifying’: James Patterson speaks out about Jeffrey Epstein case

LA Times - mainstream media (also RC's family legacy). Granted this is the thinnest of all possible pieces, but it is getting out there.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, I know you like triangles, but I think Switzerland should be in the mix as it's where the oldie moldies kept their gold for a long time.

CT, very true on the Swiss.

They are an extension of the London Obelisk = finance. D.C. = Military. Vatican = Human Trafficking as we now see.

Those "cities" are not actual cities, but separate countries with in the countries they reside in and are tied together. They are legal entities onto themselves, creating a super entity when connected.

You can rabbit hole a myriad of definitions of the origins and "true" meanings of the Obelisks but I think that is beside the point at this juncture. My feeling is those three power points have been neutralized.

As for the Gold/Swiss, yes I think several other DJT tweets and various signs do in fact point to this shift occurring too if it hasn't already.

And yes, I do love me some Triangles and lately digging on the Pyramid's 4 triangles.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Full Flight Logs:

drive.google.com...

Looking at some of the destinations of Bill Clinton flights.... Santa Maria in the Azores.
Hong Kong, Beijing and Chengdu.

Anyone have a clue what is in the Azores that Bill Clinton, Chris Rock and Kevin Spacey would be going there?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I came across this curious little factoid about one of the young girls listed often in Epstein's flight logs, Nadia Marcinkova (aka 'Gulfstream Girl):

Sex slave to pilot

Josefsberg’s client, who declined to comment for this story, was among a handful of girls who told Palm Beach police that she was pressured to have sex with Epstein and his self-proclaimed sex slave, a young Yugoslavian woman named Nadia Marcinkova.

Marcinkova, who is now an FAA-certified pilot, was also given federal immunity in the plea deal. Josefsberg’s client, labeled Jane Doe 1 for this story, told police what happened to her in a sworn statement in 2005, obtained by the Herald.

Jane Doe 1 said she went to Epstein’s house about 15 times, and each time, the encounters became more sexual, and eventually led to full intercourse with Epstein and Marcinkova, according to the statement that Jane Doe 1 told Palm Beach Detective Joe Recarey, who died last year. She also told Recarey that she brought two other girls to Epstein’s house, and was paid $200 for each girl.

www.miamiherald.com...

'Sex slave' on a sex plane to 'pilot' says a great deal.

Ghislaine Maxell...another integral figure in this operation...and frequent listee in the flight logs is ALSO a trained pilot.

Why does Epstein have so many 'trained pilots' among his harem?

edit on 13-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So the lead detective in the earlier Epstein investigation dies, mysteriously, last year @ 50 after a "brief illness" with no other information on cause of death:

Decorated former Palm Beach detective who led Epstein investigation dies at 50

www.palmbeachdailynews.com...

Recarey stated he was "pressured" by State Atty. Barry Krischer to 'go easy' and drop the case on Epstein.
As demonstrated earlier, Krischer is a friend/supporter of the Clintons...and was, recently, an outspoken critic of Acosta.

In their first on-the-record media interviews about the case, Reiter and Recarey revealed new details about the investigation, and how they were, in their view, pressured by then-Palm Beach State Attorney Barry Krischer to downgrade the case to a misdemeanor or drop it altogether.

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
[...]

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ds-and-accomplices/

[...]

Remember, Q said Rachel Chandler has 100X more damaging information than Allison Mack.

This is going to be really big!
edit on Sat Jul 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Full Flight Logs:

drive.google.com...

Looking at some of the destinations of Bill Clinton flights.... Santa Maria in the Azores.
Hong Kong, Beijing and Chengdu.

Anyone have a clue what is in the Azores that Bill Clinton, Chris Rock and Kevin Spacey would be going there?

Picking up fresh "recruits"?

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join