It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Any bets on an Epstein "suicide?"

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Not till they find and secure all of his kompromat.
His blackmail files could bring down Global governance

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

True that....

On a completely other note.....everybody see the video of Angela Merkel shaking like a dog crapping razor blades for the 3rd time in a month? That woman is not well.

Not really obvious now that she has a problem ...... unless you look

If Trump shook like her 3 times, their would be non stop MSM coverage and Pelosi would be pushing to replace him.

Does no one in Germany seem to care what is up with her?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Consider that his total compromat may be held back from public view with only a few selected takedowns at the top. Second tier players may be stripped of some assets but permitted to survive. This would cut C&C without top tier controllers who the second tier would then see as promoting them to top tier.

Did POTUS' meeting with the Queen get Andrew off the hook and for what price to the Crown? The President is a deal maker and I expect that he is a tough negotiator.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I thought it was just Parkinson's, but now I'm wondering if her behavior is drug withdrawal? This is the second time we've had a major drug confiscation in a US port that was heading overseas, and a third time we've had Merkel being seen having fits of some sort.

First; where was the drugs going?
Second; has there been any rumors of Merkel having a drug problem, or odd behaviors that could be explained due to drug use
Finally; has Merkel been behind any push lately to lessen or even rid some drug laws in Germany

It would be sad if she became a drugee, but it wouldn't be the first time a German leader was addicted to a narcotic.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hitler had very pronounced Tremors in his last days as well

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Maybe that Philadelphia drug bust triggered this?
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Ehhhhhh, I think that is a long-shot answer here. They have medications that can get rid of most of the physical symptoms of withdrawl, and there are only a couple that I know of (alcohol and benzodiazapines) that cause tremors/seizures. This is more than likely a neurological condition that is beginning to manifest itself more often as it gets more and more serious for her.

My grandmother died of Parkinsons and it started off exactly like this.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3398
[...]

I bet Bill Maher is on Travelocity right now, booking a flight out of the country.
edit on Wed Jul 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Bill1960

It's the way they roll

...After the crash that took out the US Secretary of Commerce and 33 others, the Clinton Administration covered up everything. They prohibited an autopsy of Ron Brown’s body despite evidence of a bullet wound in Brown’s skull. The military general in charge of the “investigation” repeatedly lied to the press and to Congress. The US Air Force released false press statements claiming the plane’s wreckage was found in the Adriatic. The US government said the plane crashed in the “worst storm in a decade,” which was a laughable lie even at the time. And many involved in the investigation died by accident or gunshot wound before testifying.

Those are facts on the record....

I remember the Ron Brown crash. Brown was either under indictment or was about to be indicted for corruption, and he had openly stated that he would take Bill Clinton down with him. Then he gets on a plane and it crashes. Not hard to connect the dots there.

I remember the reports of what looked like a bullet in his skull. Pres. Clinton ordered all of the bodies to be cremated after those reports surfaced. A Croatian special forces unit (or what was claimed to be such in news reports) found a stewardess who survived the crash because she had been sitting in the very back of the plane. (The rear of an aircraft is said to be the most survivable part in a crash.) She was supposedly OK when she got on the helicopter, but was dead by the time they reached the base.

I've always wondered if Ron Brown actually survived the crash, so the "rescuers" shot him, or perhaps he was shot in the head for good measure, or what did happen there.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I don't know Angela Merkel's medical history, could be any number of reasons for it. With that said any considering the topic, cannibalism has been know to cause tremors. For cultures that also ate the pituitary gland, it does send them fully insane, psycho, nuts. Just something to consider with the pizzgate stuff and parts of the monarchies history with dungeons.

I hope not, but part of all this mess is leading to some high profile names.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

bigger pic

Worth pondering, it is not only subs, but a connection to something hidden below the sea itself. Think mirror, the island is only the worldly visible part, the real island is under the sea.
edit on 10-7-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thread

twitter.com...

It all sounds good but where are the kidneys coming from?

Artificial ones in the future but now?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT- That woman with Hawking. She was also with him in the submersible. Is she his care giver?

I noticed her hair is tied in a bun. The woman in the underground video also appears to have her hair in a bun. Could they be the same person?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

WhiteHouse.gov

Increase affordable alternative treatment options, educate patients on treatment alternatives, and encourage the development of artificial kidneys.

Increase access to kidney transplants by modernizing the transplant system and updating counterproductive regulations.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

No need for illegal organ harvesting if you can just grow them.
This guy is something else I tell you

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Look closely at the "decore" catured on the varoius cameras.

I'm thinking this might be from his appartment in NY. Some items of note are the pictures on the walls and wallpaper pattern (CH7&11), the tile on the floor (CH6), and the Column (Ch7) strike me as something that would be found in a seven-story home in Manhattan.

Thoughts?

You might be on to something. The décor does strike me as more in keeping with a mansion than with a Caribbean resort.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This still from 2:28 of that vidoe made the hair on my arms stand up.

We discussed something similar in earlier threads, but I can't find it now.

It was a similar picture, I believe in B/W, though.

Need to sleep on it.

ETA: Given the palm trees around the pool area, I'm guessing this is not a NY Home.

Good eye!!! I was too tired to step through that video last night. Maybe the Palm Beach house or the one in New Mexico.
Assuming that video was from around 2005 timeframe did he have the Palm Beach and or the mansion in NM??

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This vid is from 2018 in the sing song local news format, but does remind us that Google is DarpaBook's twin partner.

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join