It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nope feck this

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

You would be wrong.

Also, I'm not the topic of the thread.

Someone had a spooky incident and someone said, call on jesus, You don't even care about jesus but couldn't help jumping in.

I answered your post because the truth is that statistically calling on Jesus doesn't really seem to change results but you don't even want to discuss that, you want discuss me and have even decided that I am now your enemy. Yeah, ok.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The OP isn't interested in Jebus,
And I'm right about you

Again
Catch ye

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
The OP isn't interested in Jebus,

But you were interested enough in the thread to post then got your panties in a was because I replied.

And I'm right about you

Sure, whatever, does that make you feel special? I'm still not the topic of the thread. Is that such a hard concept to grasp?
edit on 21-5-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Wait, like one chair standing per normal and the others knocked down? Or most of the chairs sitting normally and one levitating (i.e. NOT on the ground?)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You keep saying you're not the topic yet display attention seeking behaviour. In all threads.
Maybe you're just confused either way I'm not wasting any more time on you on this thread.

Insecurities rip right oot u

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

PM'd you.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

One chair standing the rest not is my take.

Reminded me of this www.google.com...

Usually this type of thing happens around prepubescent girls, according to historical reports and studies, see psychology and the occult by Jung for the studies.

edit on 21-5-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
And if he was Jewish it was because he made God mad didn't offer his foreskin...much like God blasting Moses for not offering his son.

And if this was a Muslim, you got a Jinn in your butt crack and they will slap you until you until it out.

And if he was a Pagan...you pissed of god/gods, and would probably have to go the full 12 miles or labors.
edit on 21-5-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Turns out a bit if heightened emotion and some strong beliefs can make miracles happen.
Although Occultists have been telling us that for hundreds of year's

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
You keep saying you're not the topic yet display attention seeking behaviour.

No I'm not. I didn't even mention myself in the first reply.

Prove me wrong?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

This reply proved me right, I'm discussing the OP

Lol

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Actually it didn't. It was just a reminder for you to get on topic.

And you couldn't show where I even mentioned myself in my first reply, because I never did. That is a simple fact you are going to have to just live with.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Christianity is about servitude to G-d. Jesus and His teachings have to be your primary focus. Very few rich people are willing to give up that much control.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: lincolnparadox
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Christianity is about servitude to G-d.

However the opposite is not true

Jesus and His teachings have to be your primary focus.

Not really, see rapist preachers for example

Very few rich people are willing to give up that much control.

Poor people doesn't do the same? I feel like this could be biased, unless you want to say that poor people are easier to manipulate to give up control of their lives and souls because.... (please fill in the missing part)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SituationNAFU
a reply to: Malisa

" You are out there on the fields one day, and see a small mountain, you go out there and reach the top, you see all the flowers down there and you notice one above, alone at the cliff, why? "

Simple, a bird # an undigested seed out on some dirt in a crack.......next.

Basically it just happened, right?

But other people would figure out something other worldly out of it because they were told it was a 'sign'

There's only one small issue here.

I asked him to explain "the joy" he said he felt, based on the answer to that question, he did not reply

He may not know, he may know but keeps it to himself, or he may be consulting with the preacher so he gets an answer that doesn't go against the church but also doesn't agree with what they probably can't understand at all

It wasn't about simple nature facts, it was kind of a figure of speech. And something that came out of Zen, to be honest

Obviously someone who is so close to God as the guy I answered before that even talks to God directly should know a simple fact about reality and nature, but it did not happen somehow

We, evil fallen angels understand better how nature works

Oh well..

edit on 22-5-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lincolnparadox

Bring back the religions where Gods and Goddesses were as powerful as each other, the Abrahamic religions have demoted the female, creating what you see today, a man's world.

As far as poltergeists go I feel they could be latent energies within ourselves that can surface in certain conditions around people that are sensitive or highly empathic.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: hiddeninsite

No to delving into the occult. and I refuse to say that name out loud.
I shall stay here in my room with all the animals and a few arms/.

That's a weird attitude to have...I stopped reading and a trted commenting at post three so it's likely already explained but I coudnt help myself...

Are you one of the people who believe it's a bastardization o Yeshiva or Joshua to call him Jesus? Cuz that i can understand although idont think Jesus of all people would care how someone says his name an cares far less than your Mexican friend Juan you call Johnny and he thinks nothing of it.

Is it because you think Christians are idiots or judgemental? Well I cant think of a scholar, religious leader, atheist, or anyone on earth with any sense who doesn't consider Jesus of Nazareth to have led a stand up life and what he was teaching, whether the son of God or a total nutcase, were not sensible, peaceful, and all around positive ideas...ones many must take forgranted just how revolutionary and radical they were for his time. I mean, to say an emperor and a beggar, a noblewoman and a whore were all loved equally by the creator and none deserved judgement from any fellow faulted human was lunacy even to the slave classes themselves at that time. it would take 1900 years for jus half of the world to start lol living with these notions. Who cares what Christians ran and did in his name. Hell, a president was shot in the name of Jodie Foster or Drew Barrymore or whatever I was young. Do you refuse to vocalize those names?

Is it because of the whole Christians have killed so many blah blah!? Cuz I guarantee Christianity has been tame compared to Islamic lands and Atheist regimes killed the most per capita. Humans kill. Money territory and power drive most religion does a minor job as it is usually being cited as a righteous cause when the people making decisions actually do it for money or power but have to make the common man feel he is doing it for the benefit of something priceless as money and power are to them, only the soul itself is across the board enough for most decent people though to value over life.

I would almost say that makes yyur uage or maturity kinda obvious...teenager I bet? Leave the grudges in your youth. They cease to be ttractive in adulthood
edit on 5/22/2019 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
it looked like a flying taco to me

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

That's the whole point of Christianity. Forgiveness of sins and the fact that God loves all of his children.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Caughtlurking

Conditioning forgiveness, fear and guilt into the psyche is great for keeping control of the masses.

Religions are less about taming the beast within us these days.... And more about concealing knowledge and creating distractions.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join