It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information of another spy sent by FBI into Trump campaign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Has anyone heard it the whereabouts of mifsud are known?

Why didn’t mueller indict or seek him? He is an alleged Russian agent that started this mess

Of course he is also rumored to be a Clinton ally and close to many western intel agencies

It seems like it would be likely that mifsud fed Papadopoulos info about Russians, and then downer, the Clinton associated Australian diplomat talked to Papadopoulos about the info that mifsud gave him

In other words this was a setup by the intel community

That would explain why mueller never sought to question or indict mifsud

And if that’s the case, I bet there are a lot of intel people that have an interest in making sure mifsud didn’t reappear

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have never seen that information before. I guess she hasn't changed much since then. Just got more wrinkles and became better at disguising her lies after that.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Grambler

They don't have anything that relates them to the Mafia. Trump has.

Hahahahaha!!!

So Hillary doesn't have links to violent criminals?

I love that we have gone from "Trump is such a liar, he wasn't spied on!" to "Of course trump was spied on he is a bad guy and deserved it!"

LOL, be sure to give Google their obligatory 2 days to scrub the internet of any and all links to show that the first part ever existed.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Has anyone heard it the whereabouts of mifsud are known?

Why didn’t mueller indict or seek him? He is an alleged Russian agent that started this mess

Of course he is also rumored to be a Clinton ally and close to many western intel agencies

It seems like it would be likely that mifsud fed Papadopoulos info about Russians, and then downer, the Clinton associated Australian diplomat talked to Papadopoulos about the info that mifsud gave him

In other words this was a setup by the intel community

That would explain why mueller never sought to question or indict mifsud

And if that’s the case, I bet there are a lot of intel people that have an interest in making sure mifsud didn’t reappear

It's amazing to know that the Mueller report in all it's Trump investigations, don't seem at all interested in some of the very important facts surrounding all this. It's almost as if his report and investigation should be checked into. Did they miss this stuff on purpose, or were they truly that inept?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

That sounds great except said media companies are completely complicit in said Spygate scandal. Good luck getting any of them to report on themselves. To think they just handed out Pulitzers to the WaPo and NY Times for their Trump/Russia “reporting”. It’s laughable. They take care of themselves first and foremost.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Supposedly Misfud just reappaeared in Italy I believe living next door to an American embassy!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Papa-D says the woman was C_A...NOT FBI.

It is illegal for the CIA to spy on American citizens. John Brennan has a lot to answer for.

Who told you that nonsense?

I am not saying anything about the ops claims, but as far as your claim it is wrong. The CIA is not "supposed" to run operations inside the US. This supposedly happened outside the US and there is nothing saying it was illegal to spy on a US citizen

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

a reply to: thedigirati

I'm not, but I also don't know what these people were working on and neither do you. We can't compare that. Because Trump had people mostly working in the private sector.

wut? what does President Trump being in the private sector abd Secratary Clintons Jobs have to do with unequal treatment under the law?

your response was not a reponse.

when Secratary Clinton had an "informal" meeting yet they wanted trump under oath, you think that is ok?

Secratary Clinton destroyed evidence, and was not prosecuted for it but Trump tweets mean things and should be impeached?

Logic fail.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Two questions
Whom has the FBI sworn loyalty to?
Isn't Trump a conspiracy theorist since the birth certificate?

What birth certificate? The one that was rendered by Loretta Fuddy (now deceased in a ACCIDENT) ?

You remember Loretta right?
She was the man on the left's right hand lady in charge of is religion in much of America. His confidant.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
PS Gambler. Thanks for this thread. I enjoy the work you do here. These threads are fun.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Papa-D says the woman was C_A...NOT FBI.

It is illegal for the CIA to spy on American citizens. John Brennan has a lot to answer for.

Who told you that nonsense?

I am not saying anything about the ops claims, but as far as your claim it is wrong. The CIA is not "supposed" to run operations inside the US. This supposedly happened outside the US and there is nothing saying it was illegal to spy on a US citizen

Illegitimate spying, nevertheless.

Brennan skirted the rules by using U.K.'s MI6 and GCHQ to spy on U.S. citizens within U.S. borders.

As the prosecutor said last week, Brennan will need 5 attorneys soon.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Brennan skirted the rules by using U.K.'s MI6 and GCHQ to spy on U.S. citizens within U.S. borders.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Everybody spying on everybody. FISA abuse coupled with FVEY has resulted in one hot toxic couldron of treason.

Well, this SpyGate scandal sure does have a cast of memorable & forgetful characters. More than half of these scum buckets are trained to lie at taxpayer expense. The GoT script supposedly ends this season, this year right.?

As to Papdop I've always been more skeptical of his Italian with a Russian accent 'wife' Simona Mangiante. Eyes on. She's a beauty, IMO. Probably educated at ITMO University.

[Trust no one]

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What actually happened isn't important at all to you...its blatenly obvious looking at your posts. You dont got to lie to kick it...ATS is a pretty accepting place.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Is it possible that Misfud may be in the redactions of the report and not mentioned due to another ongoing investigation?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Why wasn't Trump told of the fear Russians may be trying to compromise people ion his orbit, and instead his team was spied on without his knowledge?

That the claim of Russia was trying to collude with the Trump Campaign and the Obama Administration does not even warn Trump about it should chill people to the bone.

A real response would be to inform Trump of possible attempts by the Russians, yet we see they did not do any briefings about it to Trump.

Why did that not occur?

edit on 2-5-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

It's amazing for the New York Times to publish an article like this, unless they're trying to now get on President Trump's good side.

This is not altruism from the pos NYT's. They are running cover for the traitors in the FBI that started this mess. They know the IG is on to them, and it is coming out.....all of it. So the only option is to get out in front of the story and try to justify it before the report comes out and they are on defense. That is what this is.

President Trump and AG Barr, you need to start a criminal investigation into this leak to the NYT's. Talk about obstruction.....this is it.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Two questions

What birth certificate? The one that was rendered by Loretta Fuddy (now deceased in a ACCIDENT) ?

She was the man on the left's right hand lady in charge of is religion in much of America. His confidant.

The Indonesian Subud connections...........

Big Daddy-0 ..

Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo

😎

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I hope Trump and the DOJ crush these traitors.

Obama, Brennan, Comey, Lynch, Clinton(s), and anyone else involved in this crap.

^^^^^^^^^^Worth repeating, and more than one flag^^^^^^^^^^^.

Scumbags and douches. If that were all they were.
edit on 2-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Two questions

The Indonesian Subud connections...........

Big Daddy-0 ..

Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo

😎

I told people long ago that Loretta would have an accident and she did. Baracks mom was all into strange religions and was in Jakarta. Like you, Im still not sure she was his real mom. He needs a DNA test, ands so does Michelle. We don't need Trumps taxes, we need the Obamas DNA

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join