It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never mind the Greys, what about the Oranges?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Description:

Oranges look like humans with the exception of being tall and having stalky yellow, red or orange hair. They are also said to possess human-like reproductive organs.

Origin: a genetically-altered, humanoid-reptiloid strain or hybrid.

Home System : Some of the "Orange" allegedly have connections to Bernard's Star. These may also be the Native Amerian's Sitecah or Red Giants.

One account:

In 1911, miners were digging out layers of bat guano froma cave located about 22 miles southwest of Lovelock, Nevada, when they happened upon the mummified remains which would have stood 6 1/2 feet tall alive. The mummy was still crowned with 'distinctly' red hair. The ancient legends of the local Paiute Indians described a race of red-haired giants who were the enemies of many Indian tribes of the region.

info found at: aliens.monstrous.com...

Anyone else familiar with this particular type of alien?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well, there are reports of Vikings in the Americas before Columbus...

Being generally large, and red-haired, and obsessed with looting and killing in general, they'd seem to fit the bill...
Certainly moreso than aliens (as I doubt a bow would do much to a UFO...)

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

(as I doubt a bow would do much to a UFO...)

I'm talking about an alien not a UFO...a bow would no doubt do nothing to an alien ship.....but I'm sure if a native from many years ago could have caught an alien off guard and killed it with a bow. Why not? They are supposed to be similar in constitution to us aren't they?

But who was talking about bows anyway? What does that have to do with the post??

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You are suggesting that the mummified remains are of an alien "race of red-haired giants who were the enemies of many Indian tribes of the region."

My mention of a bow is a quick acknowledgement of the fact that if truly an "enemy" to the indians, beings possessing interstellar travel technology would have simply eradicated them in any encounter, and there wouldn't BE any indians of those tribes around nowadays to tell the tales...

The theory of Viking visitation of the Americas is scientifically documented, so a giant red-haired humanoid is more easily explained as another, but human enemy. (though Nevada is sure a long way from the east coast, hehe...) Still, was there anything about the mummy proven to be other than human??? ( I didn't see anything pertaining to the 1911 account in the page you linked to, if a specific account, please link to the appropriate page of that site....thanks
)

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Worms, oranges, and lizard kkk members.

You either do these for the sheer sensationalizm of the subject at hand/points or because you have a unique view of the field.

Either way, no sweat off my back, and funny to read through.

carry on,

X

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

( I didn't see anything pertaining to the 1911 account in the page you linked to, if a specific account, please link to the appropriate page of that site....thanks )

I will work on getting more info...and post it!!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Im not the person to debunk anyone but these reptilians i keep hearing about and these avions and everthing else i keep hearing makes me want to puke, it sounds so outlandish where is the proof and another thing the only way we are going to ever know the trouth is if a damn ufo lands in our back yard, one hovers over a city, or parks its ass on the lawn of the f....... white house, and you people expect the goverment to tell the trouth yea they really got a good track record with that, LOL there will be no discloser until something happens to where they cant hide it, so please spare me the the reptilian and the orange's just sounds so f-in stupid

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Please refer to the thread on Ridicule near the top of this forum. I don't go in for the "Reptoid" stuff either, but I won't mock them either...

Doesn't mean it'll keep me from poking holes in the theory though....
Just please try and disagree by citing your points please, instead of ridicule...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ok sorry but i do make a point has anyone ever seen one of these orange people. LOL sounds so funny, " where are you from" " ah yea if from the orange grove down the street" " wow what planet is that on? " " ah im from idaho" " wow really cool what star system is that" " ah the usa" wow no # really can i fly in your space ship thats orange? " " ah yea my pontiac grand prix is right down the street," " wow Cool " " whats cool" " your space ship" " ah im american and this is a car" " Oh My god really your a reptialian" LOL thought id poke fun at that

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hmm. Never heard of them. You're the same person who made a post about the "worm people" huh? Just like my response in that thread, I don't believe in this lifeform either.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Could Brian Scalabrine be an orange

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Many cultures speak of giants (Bible, Native American, Australian, etc.). I have read of orange haired people found in China and the Americas, supposedly dating to before Europeans even existed as a people.

Many are covered up as soon as they are found.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Description:

Oranges look like humans with the exception of being tall and having stalky yellow, red or orange hair. They are also said to possess human-like reproductive organs.

Origin: a genetically-altered, humanoid-reptiloid strain or hybrid.

Home System : Some of the "Orange" allegedly have connections to Bernard's Star. These may also be the Native Amerian's Sitecah or Red Giants.

One account:

In 1911, miners were digging out layers of bat guano froma cave located about 22 miles southwest of Lovelock, Nevada, when they happened upon the mummified remains which would have stood 6 1/2 feet tall alive. The mummy was still crowned with 'distinctly' red hair. The ancient legends of the local Paiute Indians described a race of red-haired giants who were the enemies of many Indian tribes of the region.

info found at: aliens.monstrous.com...

Anyone else familiar with this particular type of alien?

Im sorry but this isn't very belevable...Oranges..ya right. Sure you have some proof, but take a moment to step out side the box and think for a moment. I keep hearing about the reptilians and greys (jokes
) and there is possible evidence out there to come to a conclusion on those "species." But now I hear people talking about Avions and NOW Oranges and its coming to the point were you have to think if people start to make some of this stuff up. People with red/orange hair does not make them aliens. Being above the average height doesn't make you an alien. It can be and most likely is, in some cases, a recesive gene that just happens to recerfice every other generation.

-Dagger

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

aliens.monstrous.com...
Origin: descended from refugees from the 'Lyran Wars', who work closely with other refugee-colonists now living in the Pleiades, Wolf 424, and elsewhere.

This site holds no proof scientific or other. It is more like reading something from Star Trek.

I've never heard of anything about "Oranges". The description given could depict a 6ft Irishman.

Vorta

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Vorta]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My mother has orange hair and is definintely, by her own admission, not of this world. I have never argued that point with her.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
LMAO. I guess I am an Orange too.

"ET FONE HOOOOMME"

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have to admit.....these are some of the funniest responses I have ever gotten. I am doing research on various alien life forms, theorized or otherwise and found some info on this one and just threw it out there. I will do more research and post my findings as they come!!

People talk pretty seriously about greys and reptillians on here and I wanted to find info on others. And there's many others!!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
New info for the sceptics:

Orange, red starmen over China
Shanghai Star (China), 7-18-02

Summary: Considering the recent rash of UFO sightings over China, it is worth noting the opinion of Sun Shili, a retired foreign ministry official who is now president of the Beijing UFO Research Society - he believes waixingren (extraterrestrials) are living among us: Orange and Red starmen!!

more info at: www.ufoevidence.org...

Sun's first close encounter occurred in 1971, when he was sent to the remote countryside during the "cultural revolution" (1966-76) to perform the grueling task of rice planting. One day while toiling in the field, his attention was diverted to a bright object in the sky, which rose and fell repeatedly. At first, Sun assumed the spectacle was some sort of monitoring device - a reasonable deduction considering the times - however years later, after reading foreign materials on UFO sightings, he knew he had experienced a close encounter.

Today, Sun does not rule out any possibility, including aliens living and working in Chinese society - a position often difficult to refute.

And as stated above, he has witnessed Orange and Red starmen!!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
even more evidence:

Eisenhower?s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: The Fiftieth Anniversary of First Contact?
Michael E. Salla, PhD, Exopolitics.org, Revised Febuary 12, 2004
This paper explores the evidence that the First Contact meeting had occurred with extraterrestrials with a distinctive ?NORDIC? appearance, the likelihood of an agreement having been spurned with this ?NORDIC race?, the start of a series of meetings that led to a treaty eventually being signed with a different extraterrestrial race dubbed the ?Greys?, and the motivations of the different extraterrestrial races involved in these treaty discussions. The paper will further examine why these events were kept secret for so long, the significance of the 50th anniversary of Eisenhower?s meeting with extraterrestrials, and whether an official disclosure announcement is likely in the near future!

more info at: www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think the Force is strong in Him....

Heres your orange intergalactic furrball, he goes by the name of Chewbacca:

I'm sorry, but what you put forward as "evidence" reads just like a compilation of other fantastic stories that revolve around assumptions, "alledged", "hearsay" and most likely have been the product of vivid imagination...

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join