It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Like I said, it could also be an old design. Here is the twitter account of that project with tweets as far back as June 2011 that have that logo.

Why should they have to change it because some people in some corner of the webz decided that spirals are bad?

So, if you, or the person who brought up this great piece of evidence, had done their due diligence, as many here claim to do, we would have seen that it is pre-2016 and that it wasn't made by someone "working in graphic design today", so your snarky reply actually misses the mark.

edit on 22-4-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Why you so concerned with this anyway. And why not make threads it's easy..... U look like ur only paid to Distract from certain subjects like PG, but here's the thing you are terrible at your job, like bigly bad. AC is worse, much you on? I'm unemployed right now and I could do a better job than all yous non thread writing distractors.....

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
What an odd report

Paris prosecutors probe 'suicide' taunts targeting police at protest

Paris prosecutors have launched an investigation after French anti-government protesters in the latest of a series of demonstrations shouted slogans mocking police over a spate of recent suicides in the force, judicial sources said Sunday.

The "yellow vest" protesters took to the streets of Paris Saturday for the 23rd weekend to protest against the policies of President Emmanuel Macron, again clashing with police in a tense standoff.

Guess the "Let them Eat cake" attitude is getting old .....

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Damn.

If Trump was a Democrat, we would have had the second coming of Camelot and we would have never heard of 'Orange Man'.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

1st & 10 on the 40

Beijing is 40N

So is NK, though 110E is west of Beijing.
edit on 4 22 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Pm 4 u

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The President is suing to BLOCK Democrats from harassing him over finance/business dealings.

www.foxnews.com...

All fine and good, but it's time for some serious offense.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
For those of you who don't mind a heavy, detailed read I started a thread "The Curious Case of Felix Sater" with a lot of information. Thread

This recent lawsuit links him and Rudy Giuliani's law firm to the money laundering from Kazakhstan. The person alleged to be responsible for the MEGA FRAUD of $4 to $6+ billion is Ablyazov, the former Chairman of BTA Bank. Worked closely with Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev.

Coincidentally, Nazarbayev was the President of Kazakhstan when Bill Clinton met with him and Frank Giustra in 2005.
Giustra got the rights to 3 uranium mines in the deal that was signed for Urasia Energy, which later became Uranium One.
Ablyazov was the signatory on the deal.

What are the chances Felix Sater during this time is laundering money for Ablyazov while he's working at Trump Tower, and an asset for the FBI?

It's a lot of info and a long read. I still haven't unpacked it all. But if you want to join the convo on it, feel free!

A very interesting footnote is in the Mueller report regarding Sater, that his testimony was given through a proffer agreement. I won't waste more space here on it.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

[....]

Those dots connect to form a very disturbing picture indeed.

Schiff continues to lie because he's in far too deep be able to stop

edit on Mon Apr 22 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

This morning I've read that Muslim extremists are taking responsibility for the church bombings. I don't think it's a stretch to add Notre Dame to that list.

Respectfully,

CT

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is an awesome song. First heard it in the 80's when I was working full time and going to college. Belushi and Aykroyd were guests on Dr. Demento.

That was a great episode. They played all kinds of neat stuff.

And "Kelly's Heroes"! More awesome sauce.

Really appropriate for the current state of affairs.
edit on 4/22/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Things "Q" has yet to talk about

Assange
Notre Dame
Ilhan Omar
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
The fact that the Report said Seth Rich was not the contact

am i missing anything?

Did q ever admit that russia did in fact interfere in the usa elections like the report says? Or that the interference by russia is ongoing?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Enderdog

This morning I've read that Muslim extremists are taking responsibility for the church bombings. I don't think it's a stretch to add Notre Dame to that list.

Respectfully,

CT

So 'Muslim extremists' killed "Easter Worshipers"?

Will Obama, Hillary, Omar, AOC and the MSM refer to them as "Some people doing something"?
edit on 22-4-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

"Big violation of Logan Act?"

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The President is suing to BLOCK Democrats from harassing him over finance/business dealings.

www.foxnews.com...

All fine and good, but it's time for some serious offense.

Sueing people is serious offense for trump.
It's how he solved many of his problems in life.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join