It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm not criticizing him for writing on ats.

I'm criticizing ALL the q followers that do nothing but read and write things on social media and then act like they are personally part of some change.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I'm criticizing ALL the q followers that do nothing but read and write things on social media and then act like they are personally part of some change.

Do you pretend to know what "ALL the q followers" do besides writing on this thread?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Do you pretend to know what "ALL the q followers" do besides writing on this thread?

No.
I'm only calling out the ones that do nothing. They know who they are even if I do not.

Are you one that does nothing? If not, what have you done?
edit on 21-4-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

What is change to you? Do I have to resort to violence to help another human being wake up from a brainwash?

Most of us are researching on our own now, while steering other people to do the same... the truth is out there if you want to find it.

It seems like the non believers always attack “q followers” for not taking physical and violent action.

If you’ve actually followed along.... you would know that this is isn’t about “a government insider close to POTUS” this was a plan to wake everyone up to the brainwashing media, and to get them to think for themselves; hence "YOU are the news now"

May I politely ask you... what would it take for you to ever believe this is all real and not a made up fantasy?

Are you honestly not seeing the pieces fall into place ? Are you not seeing the big picture over the past 2 years of these posts?

I’ve watched this all from the beginning but don’t consider myself a “follower” ... I am a researcher and I come to conclusions with my own brain... as most people are now doing BECAUSE OF QANon

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 21-4-2019 by 3rdEyeView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

They know who they are even if I do not.

So you admit you don't really know to whom or what you're talking about.

May be hope for you yet.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3rdEyeView

I never once called for violence.

I have, several times on these threads , called for anyone here with evidence that a deep state player committed a crime to take that evidence and hand it to the fbi or whatever law enforcement agency they trust. Hand it over personally themselves.

What I get told is , we don't have to because q /trump already have it all.
Or I'm told just wait the declas will bring them all down for us.

I don't believe this.
I believe that the ds would have much less power right now if all you supposed patriots were more involved in politics instead of just living out your hopes and dreams on social media.

Wake up q followers! You are wasting your time in front of screens. Time that could be better spent.
Why are you waiting for someone else to fix things?

Join the military, become a lawyer or law enforcement officer, become a judge, Run for office.
Help build a grass roots movement that will change the laws (starting with the patriot act) so that no one in government can become a ds ever again.

You know who I can never say this about, grambler.

He posted all this political stuff about how the country should change and then did something to really change it.
Dbcowboy is another one. And if warrior is to be believed he too is doing something that might make a real change.

I on the other hand am not. I vote and I write my opinions on social media. That is the bare minimum a person can do. I claim no victory that anyone I respect in government achieves.

edit on 21-4-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Are you one that does nothing? If not, what have you done?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 3rdEyeView

May I politely ask you... what would it take for you to ever believe this is all real and not a made up fantasy?

A few things would do it.

Trump brings the real q on stage with him and tells us it was real.

Hillary and/or obama get arrested and found guilty of treason. Even if one of them got arrested it would go a long way to proving this for me.

The person or persons that started the q movement hold a press conference reveling who they are.

The actual destruction of the dem party would give me real pause.

Human trafficking is true stopped forever. Instead of the ongoing cycle of arrests after arrest happening after the abuse.

this was a plan to wake everyone up to the brainwashing media, and to get them to think for themselves; hence "YOU are the news now"

That is your opinion. Other followers believe the plan is something different. Or that waking people up is just part of it.
Where you here when q made their very first drop ever? It said that hillary would be arrested.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

That pink logo is interesting. Love the butterfly image. We all know what that represents.

Also did anyone else see this new treatment they have out for kids with ADHD? It’s a patch they put on the kids head while they sleep that gives them low electrical shocks throughout the night. Guess what it’s called - Monarch.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Also did anyone else see this new treatment they have out for kids with ADHD? It’s a patch they put on the kids head while they sleep that gives them low electrical shocks throughout the night. Guess what it’s called - Monarch.

What?? No. Source please if you have one handy.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

From what I read on various sources that article summarizes the ongoing story logically. In addition I think Manning Assange, followed by Crowdstrike may be the genesis. Didn't Manning file a lawsuit and thats why Obama commutted his sentence so he'd stay quiet? IDK, just some speculation I heard recently.

I think this quote is gonna spread like wild fire on the social media/msm scene.

Assange replied: "Curious eyes never run dry in my experience."

Never heard that song version, powerful. More Bondaygee.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ask and ye shall receive - introducing the Monarch eTNS device for children

www.fda.gov...

edit on 21-4-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Unreal.

Could they get more obvious?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ask and ye shall receive - introducing the Monarch eTNS device for children

www.fda.gov...

FDA permits marketing of first medical device for treatment of ADHD

The trial's primary endpoint was improvement on a clinician-administered ADHD Rating Scale, ADHD-RS. ADHD-RS scales are used to monitor severity and frequency of ADHD symptoms. A higher score is indicative of worsening symptoms. The ADHD-RS uses questions about the patient’s behavior, such as whether they have difficulty paying attention or regularly interrupt others. The trial showed that subjects using the eTNS device had statistically significant improvement in their ADHD symptoms compared with the placebo group.

Unfortunately, the results of this test are completely subjectve from the outset. I'm more incined to believe that a majority of parents "think" the devices were effective, and they answered the questions in line with what they believe to be true about the wellness of their children. I know they used a control group, but I'm guessing that this device is about as effective, and as scientifically useful as, "Determination of whether a luciferian can be rehabilitated" devices.

Did anyone cross-reference the patent to US20130281879A1?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Symbolism will be their downfall?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I'm not sure what similarities I'm supposed to be seeing?

Also, what about the attacks on churches in the US, the 2018 Surabaya bombings, the 2017 Palm Sunday church bombings in Egypt or the 2000 Church bombings of South India?

All of these examples show one thing, not that "it is happening" but that some people are just now paying attention. While some might say that that is Q's purpose, I can assure you that many people have been aware for a long time and the world keeps turning.

Lastly, the emphasis on Trump by the Q movement is just as much social conditioning as anything Q has "brought to light".

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Love the butterfly image. We all know what that represents.

OMG!!! My 3yo drew a butterfly the other day. I guess we all know she must have joined the Illuminaughty and, while it breaks my heart, her symbolism will be her downfall or... sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Here!... I will keep you right!

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join