It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Bond is a drunk says Aussies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A new study published in the Medical Journal of Australia, says Bond displayed, “severe alcohol use disorder” over the course of six decades and 24 movies. The study authors found that in his entire onscreen career, Bond drank 109 times. His most excessive outing, when he downed six Vespers and raised his blood alcohol level to approximately .36 grams per deciliter in “Quantum of Solace,” was “enough to kill some people,” they noted.

iotwreport.com...

What the hell people!

You trying to take away all the fun in life? What's next? BACON?

Calling one of the coolest characters in 20th and 21st century film and literature a drunk is just crossing the damned line!

He's FICTION, you morons!

FICTION!

What's next? A study that says Superman can't really fly?

I like the Aussies. Really. They're a great people. You guys should slap the stupid out of their heads though. This crap has got to stop!

*I need a drink. . . . . *

You gotta cut Bond some slack. He has an *extremely* stressful career and most of us would not be able to handle even one hour of his responsibilities and duties.

God bless you, 007, God bless you.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
James Bond always dumped his drink in a plant while madly kissing the girl to avoid poisoning.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That's why he's a character. He is dynamic and flawed. I think that's why he has 24 movies over six decades, he's well written. Do we need to emulate all aspects of all characters we see?

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I always wanted to take up drinking martinis just so that I could tell the bartender I wanted it "shaken, not stirred."

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

He's FICTION, you morons! FICTION!

Nah mate

you're speaking sh!t

Us Aussies know what the hell is goin on

Look mate

now you're taking the piss

I like the Aussies. Really. They're a great people. You guys should slap the stupid out of their heads though. This crap has got to stop! *I need a drink. . . . . *

It could be all the beer we consume that explains all of the above

anyway now its time for me walk home from work

for your viewing pleasure of us sensible Aussies

not sure what funnier, the guy showing how sober us Aussies are on a daily basis or the reactions of those in the car.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

You can always move to Iran if you don't like our society. I heard they have great freedom of expression over there, especially when it comes to women being able to express what they think and want and desire.

That's why he's a character. He is dynamic and flawed. I think that's why he has 24 movies over six decades, he's well written. Do we need to emulate all aspects of all characters we see?

You think he has 24 movies over 6 decades because he's well-writen? Lol, no. The reason he has that many movies is because of the movie themes. Shoot crap up, drive expensive cars, and bang hot women. Nothing more to it, it's not exactly a masterpiece of movie-making Lol.
edit on 8-4-2019 by Ligyron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
i don't care about the next james bond
he kills for country, queen and god
we don't need another murderous toff
i'm just wondering where the high street's gone

cus i'm scum

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

He's FICTION, you morons! FICTION!

Nah mate

you're speaking sh!t

Us Aussies know what the hell is goin on

Look mate

now you're taking the piss

I like the Aussies. Really. They're a great people. You guys should slap the stupid out of their heads though. This crap has got to stop! *I need a drink. . . . . *

It could be all the beer we consume that explains all of the above

anyway now its time for me walk home from work

for your viewing pleasure of us sensible Aussies

not sure what funnier, the guy showing how sober us Aussies are on a daily basis or the reactions of those in the car.

Yeah, true as. I was like that one day getting through a barbed wire fence. Got hooked up. Hanging there. For over an hour methinks. Even went to sleep after yelling "Someone! Help, Someone!" Dogs found me. Missus cut me out. Saying " Hold still stupid!" me saying , "What, what!" Patting the dogs saying, "Good boys, good boys." (The dogs are girl ones.) True as mate! Got scars on me arms and legs. Bugger barbed wire when you're smashed.

Great vid.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
James Bond is boring anyway. No.6 could have defeated him - and without a gun, drink, or woman.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

It's understandable why members of a tea total society like Australia would come to that conclusion but he does represent our hard drinking British culture that is famed around the worl... damn , just spilled my Martini !

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join