It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Muslims protest LGBTQ information

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Same here.
And like all normal people I support freedom of sexuality.

But this is the site (ats) where people openly defend little kids being dressed in drag and dancing in gay clubs for adults simply because “white Christians are bigots”

Now here we have non-‘white Christians’ protesting sexualisation of little kids and the left is silent.

Hang on a second that's a little different, the parents of the kid dancing in the nightclubs are obviously a little messed up but should have the right to do that if they choose to, however schools teaching sexuality is not on, that's the parents job.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Where i hail from consent forms are issued for all sorts of crap where Schools are concerned.

No signature, no participation.

This should be one of them i imagine.

Absolutely, same here, I have to sign consent forms for pretty much any activity that is outside of the standard curriculum.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Society will indoctrinate the little blighters one way or the other anyway.

I say lets kids be kids and keep their innocence for as long as possible.

Childhood is, after all, a one time deal, that's over a hell of a lot faster than the little souls could ever imagine.

Let them have there time in the Sun.

No point complicating matters until they are ready to understand the subject material, which they are not in primary school is my thinking on the matter.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Agreed, my 9 year old came home the other day and asked me if girls have cooties, funny stuff they are only just beginning to be curious about these things, I'm all for sex education when it's appropriate and they are ready for it.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Seems to me that the left believe (like the bullied kid in school) that being nice and supporting their oppressors will make their attackers like them.

The only effect the left will have on Islam is to help spread the worst aspects of the religion, and foment the most extreme advocates. Being nice to your oppressors will only ever bring you more pain.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

*shrugs*

You reap what you sow.

*Walks away whistling a showtune. . . . . . *

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Are we against the homosexual agenda being pushed on kids, or/and also against Muslims, eventhough they are against pushing the homosexual agenda on school children... but they're muslums...

😓😓

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The issue is simple. Based on how culture works over the last few years, the deeper issues aren't important. What matter is is that two protected classes are at odds with each other.

In the vast majority of similar circumstances where it is one protected class in one non protected class, the non-protected class is eviscerated in public by every virtue signaling media outlet possible.

What rational and healthy minded people think about the role of a school and teaching sexuality is not as important.

it's amusing to watch intersections overlap intersections and watching the intersectionalist not have a clue what to do about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Liberals are about to get hit over the head with the real Islam.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The conflict of ideas and philosophies between Islam and pretty much everyone else (barring ignorant kumbaya leftists)goes far beyond this one issue.

But I expect nothing short of this kind of pigeonholing from a drive-by troll with a superiority complex.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

What a dilemma; piss off the gay Nazi crowd or the Muslim apologist Nazi's??

Me, I'd try my best to piss them both off.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They've tied their own hands. The intersectional left can't speak out against the Muslim protests or risk being harassed by a police inspector for hate speech.

Coming soon to an America near you.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The clash between LGBTQRSTUV and Islam is inevitable.

Mutually assured destruction, indeed.

Popcorn and Ice Cream, and laughter when the left begging the Christians for help only to realize they changed all that.

We all fall down.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Freedom of speech, Muslims know they have more rights than the general population there, so they want to get rid of the Gays and others in that group. It is in their extended right package.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

This is what happens when a high speed unstoppable protected class meets another flabby, out of shape, soy filled protected class. This was seen and predicted over a mile away....they were warned over and over again, and it probably won't end just here.

Just wait until it gets real entertaining when some far right ultra conservative or christian groups get creative, re-enter the fray and claim that they " Self Identify as Muslim", are "Bi-Religious", and or are "Trans-Muslim" and claim anyone who questions them are bigoted Islamophobes

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Canny see why they just don't just remove stuff like this in schools.

And let the parents that choose to provide their young children information about LGBTQ do so off there own back.

That way they might even get some more school trips to Museums or the like with the resources and funding freed up from this PC madness, of which I'm sure there is plenty.

Could even give more kids free school meals, now there is a thought.

Then again chance and common sense would be a fine thing indeed. LoL

edit on 27-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio

Dozens of parents and kids have protested against lessons on gay relationships outside a second primary school in Birmingham.

Parents staged a demonstration against the controversial 'No Outsiders' curriculum programme at Anderton Park Primary School yesterday.

They handed out leaflets that declared 'We DO NOT believe in homosexuality. Parents do NOT want their children's belief changed.'

Others read, 'This programme promotes a whole-school gay ethos' and 'You can't be gay and Muslim'.
This is embarassing.

UK Muslims protest LGBTQ information

...to the incredible silence of the progressives.

As best as I can tell, the intersectional left has nothing of consequence to say about this. This is the second time the protests have taken place and it looks to be growing.

The amazing consequences of identity politics. After turning Islam into a race and establishing them as a protected class, the left sits by as gay rights get blocked and openly protestd.

Incredible silence about an article published the sameday you post. Ok.

Bigotry is bigotry no matter who says it. Religion isn't a get out if free card.

And no this isn't a parental rghts issue. Sex education in primary schools basically consists of 'some kids have 2 daddies and that's ok.

If a parent has a problem with gays existing then it's even more important that the school provides lessons on tolerance.

Some people legitimately believe the world to be only 6,000 years old. Should we cancel all mention of geology in schools.

However its good to see some of the usual idiots on this site come straight out with 'Muslims bad' narrative despite actually agreeing with the protest.

Here is a link from the progressive guardian criticizing similar earlier protests.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Freeborn

Canny see why they just don't just remove stuff like this in schools.

And let the parents that choose to provide their young children information about LGBTQ do so off there own back.

That way they might even get some more school trips to Museums or the like with the resources and funding freed up from this PC madness, of which I'm sure there is plenty.

Could even give more kids free school meals, now there is a thought.

Then again chance and common sense would be a fine thing indeed. LoL

Because LGBT people exist. It's the schools job to teach the kids about reality. If the parents have an issue with that then it's even more important that the school does it.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Freedom of speech, Muslims know they have more rights than the general population there, so they want to get rid of the Gays and others in that group. It is in their extended right package.

Can you point out where Muslims get more rights than the general population.

Or is it you are just talking bollocks?
edit on 28-3-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

we do not believe in homosexuality

i shall let that sink in

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join