It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worm people...Alien or around since the dinosaurs?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

Oh Zabilgy, you aren't honestly being serious are you? That man was born with a deformity, and was exploited as a circus side show freak for years. He was billed as "Prince Randion, the living torso"

Exploited yes...really a circus freak or a member of the worm people community is up for debate! There are more than just this example which I will continue to explore and post as I find the info.....

trust me, this is not worth debating...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

trust me, this is not worth debating.

Why not? I will research this tonight and have more info for you tomorrow. Shape shifting reptillians make more sense to you?

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

trust me, this is not worth debating.

Why not? I will research this tonight and have more infor for you tomorrow. Shape shifting reptillians make more sense to you?

Surely your 'research' will throw up the stupendous fact that he was a bloke born without arms or legs? That makes him a worm???

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Surely your 'research' will throw up the stupendous fact that he was a bloke born without arms or legs?

Or maybe that's what we were supposed to believe. Do you know for sure? Maybe he was an unlucky worm man that got captured and exploited for the circus which was a popular thing to do back in the early 20th century.

I will find other of these worm men and then you decide.....

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Death Worm!

A giant poisonous worm that lives beneath the sands of the Gobi and can kill with the power of electricity can surely only be the stuff of legend. Or can it? Adam Davies sets off into the desert wastes in the quest for the Mongolian Death Worm.

The first time you hear about the Mongolian Death Worm you assume it has to be a joke; it sounds too much like the monster from a B-movie or an especially dire comic book to be true. A five-foot (1.5m) long worm dwelling in the vast and inhospitable expanses of the Gobi Desert, the creature is known to Mongolia’s nomadic tribesmen as the allghoi khorkhoi (sometimes given as allerghoi horhai or olgoj chorchoj) or ‘intestine worm’ for its resemblance to a sort of living cow’s intestine. Apparently red in colour, sometimes described as having darker spots or blotches, and sometimes said to bear spiked projections at both ends, the khorkhoi is reputedly just as dangerous as its alarming appearance would suggest, squirting a lethal corrosive venom at its prey and capable of killing by discharging a deadly electric shock, even at a distance of some feet.

info found at: www.forteantimes.com...

This is what I discussed earlier and had called the "Lockni" which is considered to be a Loch Ness type monster that lives on land and underground. I guess there was a movie with Kevin Bacon based on creatures like this, but they are supposed to be real! Some are not part human, but others are a type of hybrid that is part human.

They are supposed to be an alien life form. Possibly brought here accidently by meteor or purposely by the many aliens visiting our planet. They are supposed to be able to somehow mate with humans or are being mated with humans through artificial insemination in an alien lab.

I will continue my research!!

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Giant sand worms? sounds like something out of Beetlejuice!!!

but i am patiently awaiting more info.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by _Uforia_]

[edit on 4-3-2005 by _Uforia_]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Death Worm!

They are supposed to be an alien life form. Possibly brought here accidently by meteor or purposely by the many aliens visiting our planet. They are supposed to be able to somehow mate with humans or are being mated with humans through artificial insemination in an alien lab.

I will continue my research!!

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

Why are they "supposed" to be alien?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

There is debate as to whether they are alien or a hold over from the dinosaur times. But, if they can mate with humans and create hybrids, that would lead me to believe they are alien!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

There is debate as to whether they are alien or a hold over from the dinosaur times. But, if they can mate with humans and create hybrids, that would lead me to believe they are alien!
]

Who's dabating this? I think maybe the debate is only in your head

Odd

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
zabilygy, you made that first post you quoted...

nobody else ever mentioned them.

[edit on 3/4/2005 by Odd]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Are you sure your not talking about that sluglike alien on starwars.whats his name??
No really whats his name,i forgot.

Oh well

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I remember reading a X-File comic book years ago and they had worms like this in Afganistan and they wiped out a group of Russian Soldiers.. really good reading.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Aah yes Jabba the Hutt.Indeed those movies are very interesting indeed.

But into a serious matter.Iv heard of those worms.Their not just thought to exist in athe Gobi desert though.Some have been reported in the middle east.Im surprised they have`nt mentioned it.

But its sounds very unlikely,the creature is alien,let alone its existence.I mean our environment is different from their former enviroment.Also they look too similar to some species of animal here,like ofcourse the worm,and some some sear creatures like some forms of seacucumbers.

But then again all possibilities are open.It is possible,an interesting topic to look into.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Zabilgy, don't take this the wrong way, but all your statements contain huge leaps of faith and assumptions. For example, you jump to the conclusion that these "death worms" if they exist must likely be alien but with no evidence to event remotely suggest such an assumption.

If you want your claims to be taken more seriously by people, include links to articles by reputable websites, complete with authors name & date and photos, audio or video footage if available so people can see where you are getting your ideas from

To be honest, the "death worms" thing sounds alot like that giant spider/scorpion thing that could would eat your flesh that lived in the iraqii desert rumour a few weeks ago. Based very loosely on a slightly strange creature people haven't heard of, or a person with a physical deformity and then a few twists thrown in to make it more interesting & exotic.

The story of the guy born with no legs n arms could easily be proven by researching his family history...I'm pretty sure statements from his relations, people he grew up with and newspaper articles about the circus would verify they he is indeed a human with a deformity.

You obviously want to believe in worm people, but in the process of proving to others they exist, you really do need to take in all the facts you can, look at them objectively and base your conclusion on facts alone and not personal opinion. Also, don't "forget" to consider/mention the ones that don't support your conclusion, which in this case would be sheer lack of reports from reliable sources as well as physical evidence etc.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You obviously want to believe in worm people, but in the process of proving to others they exist, you really do need to take in all the facts you can, look at them objectively and base your conclusion on facts alone and not personal opinion. Also, don't "forget" to consider/mention the ones that don't support your conclusion, which in this case would be sheer lack of reports from reliable sources as well as physical evidence etc.

I've taken in facts and provided web-sites where I obtained said facts. I have based my consclusions on these facts. The ones that don't support my conclusions come from you and everyone else who has responded, thus creating what is known as a discussion. This is a forum for discussion/argument is it not? Therefore, by throwing out my opionions and receiving those of others, I am able to learn as is everyone else.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What is a never-ending source of amazement to me, Zabilgy, is that you actually seem to believe the stuff you post.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

What is a never-ending source of amazement to me, Zabilgy, is that you actually seem to believe the stuff you post.

Maybe I do and maybe I don't....which is a never-ending source of AMUSEMENT to me. But Street, I must say I'm HONORED to hear from you. Last time we "chatted" you decided to put me on "ignore" because I wasn't putting up with your arrogance. Either that or you simply pretended to put me on ignore. Why don't you do us both a favor and REALLY put me on ignore. I don't like you!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey, I found living proof of WORM PEOPLE!!! This little guy popped his head out of the ground in my backyard.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I was reading a trip report of a guy who "banged up" '___', i cant remeber where it is but he was talking about seeing wormpeople in his trip.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
"But Street, I must say I'm HONORED to hear from you."

And well you should be.

"Last time we "chatted" you decided to put me on "ignore" because I wasn't putting up with your arrogance."

Actually, it was because I thought you were just being silly. But I realize we all have value; for me, yours is entertainment.

"I don't like you!"

Yes you do; you admire me tremendously becaue of my wit, looks and modesty. You just have to get over the more negative aspects of your attraction, agree with everything I say, and all will be well.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join