It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Speech at CPAC Live

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Powerful! twitter.com...

Payback/Justice for all Anti-America Trump-haters is COMING SOON. There is NOTHING they can do to stop what's coming.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Powerful! twitter.com...

Payback/Justice for all Anti-America Trump-haters is COMING SOON. There is NOTHING they can do to stop what's coming.

That sounds like a threat. What do you have in mind.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I love being called a bootlicker by cowards who hide behind masks and applaud killing babies. You know, the kind who lick the boots of the police as soon as they are called on their BS. Funny stuff.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Cowards.
Were draft dodgers cowards?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Such a great speeker:

You know, I don’t know, maybe you know. You know, I’m totally off script, right. … You know, I’m totally off script right now. And this is how I got elected, by being off script. True. And if we don’t go off script, our country is in big trouble, folks. ‘Cause we have to get it back.

LOL. He is still rambling about inauguration :

It was raining. And it was wet, and the grass was wet. And women and men, and I consider them totally equal so I’m not going to say it’s harder—in fact it’s probably, with the men I know, it’s actually easier for the women to make the walk. But they had to walk all the way down. They had to walk in high heels in many cases. They had to walk all the way down to the Washington Monument and then back. And I looked and I made a speech, and I said, before I got on, I said to the people that were sitting next to me, ‘I’ve never seen anything like this. Look at that crowd.’ And it was wide! Wide! We had a crowd—I’ve never seen a thing like it. And I have to live—I have to live with ‘crowd size.’ It is all a phony deal, folks. But I saw a picture just the other night of practically no people. It was taken hours before our great day. That was a great day for us. That was a great, great day. People came from all over. People came from all over. So, ‘Sir, it doesn’t matter. Nobody cares.’ I said, ‘But I care. And people care. People care.’

ROFL. I mean, what the actually #

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sinistra

And he doesn't drink.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Pelosi does though.

Heavily.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

So at least she has an excuse for being incoherent?

What's Trump's? Brain too smart?

edit on 3/3/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So at least she has an excuse for being incoherent.

True

I’d love to see the two of them debating one on one.
If you think Trump mocking the disabled reporter was bad......
edit on 3 3 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Pelosi does though.

Heavily.

Seriously. If you didn't know that those words were Trumps, what wold your guess be? I'd guess it was either a drunk or a mentally challenged person.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sinistra

If you didn't know that those words were Trumps, what wold your guess be? I'd guess it was either a drunk or a mentally challenged person.

Wait. How does knowing who said it preclude the latter?
edit on 3/3/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sinistra

Pelosi does though.

Heavily.

Seriously. If you didn't know that those words were Trumps, what wold your guess be? I'd guess it was either a drunk or a mentally challenged person.

Or a rambler. He’s definitely a rambler. He doesn’t hold topic very well, he ‘strays’ to say the least.

When you watch him he doesn’t seem drunk or mentally challenged.

Pelosi seems like both. Because she is.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

ADHD perhaps.

In which case he really should stick to the script.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Pelosi does though.

Heavily.

Or a rambler. He’s definitely a rambler. He doesn’t hold topic very well, he ‘strays’ to say the least.

Why do you always have to compare Trump to the worst of the worst? "he's better than Pelosi", "we would be worse off with Hillary".
The guy is a train wreck. Comparing him to other train wrecks doesn't make him look any better

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Pelosi does though.

Heavily.

Why do you always have to compare Trump to the worst of the worst? "he's better than Pelosi", "we would be worse off with Hillary".
The guy is a train wreck. Comparing him to other train wrecks doesn't make him look any better

I think he’s doing a good job, I don’t think he’s a train wreck but yeah, I see your point.

Sorry about that. Gotta compare apples with apples.

I do agree with you that the elected ‘leader’ of the dems is the ‘worst of the worst’ though.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Pelosi does though.

Heavily.

I think he’s doing a good job, I don’t think he’s a train wreck but yeah, I see your point.

Sorry about that. Gotta compare apples with apples.

I do agree with you that the elected ‘leader’ of the dems is the ‘worst of the worst’ though.

Neither Trump or Pelosi should be in politics IMHO.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Satire:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join