It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is an underground civil war revolving around sexualization, anyone else agree?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have made a 2019 New Years resolution of sexual abstinence with no exceptions or excuses, I have found success so far, yet I have found the same elements of sabotage against myself when I was younger and oblivious to sexuality. I am convinced this is the very element that separates the 1% from the 99%. I see celebrities and media personalities, as people that live on sexual absinence. I see the 99% full of lies, deception, and hatred against people with their heads up and looks preserved from being non-sexualized.

I went 20 years out of 30+ years of my life sexualized and found a new turning point recently, only to have difficulties with my professional work life. I remember feeling deceived by people that seemed to have an impossible mental existence of overlording people around them, I just never resorted to things like spitting into their food and drinks like people have done to myself, let alone instigating violence.
I used to look at the 1% as decievers, and now I can understand why they were building castles to protect themselves from everyone else: The sexualized population is violent and provocative.

I know it can be deceiving to see a group in society push the sex, drugs, rock and roll culture, only to be more abstinent than any person sworn into religious celibacy.

As part of the 99% group that I have been in all my life: Lets create a revolution and accept non-sexualization as a personal decision. I love keeping my head up away from sex, just not to make others feel inferior.

Join me with abstinence or not, the choice is your own and I accept your decision either way. I just want the workforce to not judge people on whether they are sexually active or not...

Anything else in conspiracy is just a by-product of life being judged and separated not on sexual preference, it is sexualization itself.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528

I find this interesting. Interesting but impossible for me. I think my wife might find me abstaining from her a bad thing. Star and Flag.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
On the other hand, one could remove any and all expectations from other people in regards to sexual encounters and just enjoy the ride.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am not obsessed with sex anymore. I actually found that some food chemistries caused me to be more sexual and no longer consume much of those foods. I look back now and see how sex runs America and certain foods were pushed here to make people focus on sex and this way they let our government and high society alone. We are being played, I have no doubt about that.

I don't think humans are supposed to have sex as often as they do. I mean, it is enjoyable, but many many people are obsessed with it, our society promotes sex.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

I find this interesting. Interesting but impossible for me. I think my wife might find me abstaining from her a bad thing. Star and Flag.

Or, maybe it will make her happy that she isn't being bothered so often anymore.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Isn't sexualization just...primal? Hopefully we have evolved from that pure state but our actual continuing existence kinda needs this in some form. Not sure sexualization is wrong. But I was a child of the 60s-70s.
edit on 16-2-2019 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Fools

Or, maybe it will make her happy that she isn't being bothered so often anymore.

Nah, she is on that mid 40's "thing" that seems to happen to alot of females. I am sure it will end sooner or later. Which is fine, I am coming up on 50 and it doesn't seem to be a big deal to me anymore anyway. I mean every once in a while I feel a little "randy", but at this point I can see living without it and not really feeling anything negative.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Being sexual is literally encoded into all species of life.
I find it nothing to be ashamed of personally. The reason everything is sexualized in society is again, because its basically the driving force (be fruitful and multiply and all that).

If you want to abstain, thats perfectly fine. You can do anything you choose (within legal limits anyhow). I would simply say that whatever you choose, be it celibacy or carnal pursuits, to live and let live...if it works for you, cool...and if the person next to you goes the opposite way and it works for them, accept thats their choice as they accept you choose yours.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It is all about the energy.

What comes around goes around.

I could tell much but most people would disapprove and would maybe break t&c.

The most energetic thing a human can do is sex. That energy does not just dissipate into thin air.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Over-sexualization is a reaction to suppression or repression. Every action has a reaction. America has lived in fake puritanism and repression for decades, compared to more open societies (take Europe as an example).

Imagine a spring that is squeezed together, as far as it goes. When released it will extend farther than normal before it bounces back and settles in to what is a natural position. That's what's happening now. After decades of pretending like there something wrong with nudity and sex, but abusing it behind closed doors, things are going to normalize over the next decade or so.

We can hope, at least. This prudishness can't go on forever.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It is all about the energy.

What comes around goes around.

I could tell much but most people would disapprove and would maybe break t&c.

The most energetic thing a human can do is sex. That energy does not just dissipate into thin air.

Then again, I've read where yogi who practice celibacy and meditation claim to have more spiritual power.

www.yogajournal.com...
edit on 02CST02America/Chicago04120228 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 02CST02America/Chicago04120228 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't think humans are supposed to have sex as often as they do. 

I have ducks (and drakes). They have zero exposure to (social) media and they seem pretty damn effing obsessed with sex to me. Of course the drakes' testicles are about the size of their brains but the ducks are often the ones initiating. So, as long as it's all consentual humans are doing fine, methinks. Also statistically speaking humans have sex less often than people think they do.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This issue could probably have been lost in obscurity because of it being personal and intrusive to someones life, I hope couples find a higher quality of life together.

Eastern philosophies like Tantra are not sexual by nature, using that same energy as sex, known as Kundalini, to a higher cerebral and heartfelt connection of existence instead. American culture is on its way to destroying that if we let it.

I sometimes wonder if the divorce rate is so high in this world because society pushes sexualism into culture, confusing everyone away from the truth of love and enlightenment.

My two cents...

I just hope people looking for life above sex are not undermined.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I see what you're saying. However, I believe you're upbringing has more to do with sexualization than the influences around you.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What do you think people did before we had all the distractions we have today?

Why do you think families used to be so much larger?

Sex, continuation of the species is the most basic function of life.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Good point, sex is continuation of species...

In an existence where life has a more profound explanation than any of us are able to conceive at any given time: What if life was conceivable at a higher place than sex? I truly believe we live in a fallen universe, where life has fallen into mortality and instead can, what I call with intuition and research, "Harmonic Shift" into existance. It would take all of lifes deceptions brought into light and conviction in order to invite a divine form of life to live among us.

I look up to Lepidoptera in that sense... if a Caterpillar is able to "Harmonic Shift" into a flying being through Kundalini meditation in a cocoon, is it possible to enter and leave our spacetime dimension through the same meditative process?

I hope that maintains the topic... Any person "Harmonic Shifting" into a Moth or Butterfly has earned my respect, let alone into and back out of existance like an angel or something.

I hope both sides are respected with a chance to find patience and revolution to a higher place. I sometimes wonder if world elitism speaks the language of sexualized culture in order to find a common sense among each other, I find myself sharp and productive for the working class with abstinence, as long as I am not judged and underminded for it.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If there is any circumstance of life expecting to fall into sexualism to prevent us all from becoming liberated, flying beings. I'm truly sorry we live with slavery, it would seem the very elite are slaves also...

Unless people also turn into giant Wasps and other flying predators, then maybe there is an effort of protection...
edit on 16-2-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I love sex...

But for me, while I enjoy the pleasure, it is more about the spiritual side.

I see part of the problem as jumping from one partner to a another as the problem.

Whereas, if you are in a monogamous relationship with the person you love, and each of you is focusing on the other's feelings and pleasure, you become closer both spiritually and emotionally.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If there is any remote truth to what I said, I hope non-sexualization can be guided with love and enlightenment, instead of hatred and slavery...
edit on 16-2-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superunknown528
I used to look at the 1% as decievers, and now I can understand why they were building castles to protect themselves from everyone else: The sexualized population is violent and provocative.

Lol....

www.vanityfair.com...

www.vice.com...

www.salon.com...

I mean do what you like...but that part couldn't be more wrong...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join