It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants banned from Finnish schools and daycare centers after multiple child rape cases

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: Pandaram
Fake news. Possibly some racist masterbating on some dodgy website. And Our ats racists rolling on the cum..

What??

This thread has dark web quality hate mongering going on.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Ooh look someone's mentioned the "hate" word. Took a while but was bound to happen. Its not hatred if its facts. Its not hatred if its an informed opinion. In fact there's probably very little true "hatred" anywhere but a lot of frustration and anger

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just to clear this up...there are many sources for this story if you care to look and it relates to Asylum seekers on "integrational" visits organised by charities such as the Red Cross

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Those poor girls are just gonna have to get over it, since they are a stepping stone towards multicultural utopia.

The women of the west have spent over 100 years fighting for equality....

Votes for women, equal employment opportunities, equal pay, parity

within a relationship, owning property, obtaining credit and rape within

marriage (The marital rape exemption was abolished in England and Wales

in 1991 by the Appellate Committee of the House of Lords)

Seems like taking steps backwards by indulging other more backward

cultures in an effort not to appear racist.

When in Rome do as the Romans might be a better attitude to promote.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Just to clear this up...there are many sources for this story if you care to look and it relates to Asylum seekers on "integrational" visits organised by charities such as the Red Cross

Intergrate adults to adults NOT adults to children. Lone men hanging around

school gates

(post by Pandaram removed for a manners violation)
(post by Pandaram removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Who in their right freaking mind thought it was a good idea to send adult male migrants to schools and day care centre?.
Seriously, who are the people who come up with it and who the firetruck supports it???

If you needed any more proof the lunatics are running the asylum, here it is

Exactly! This is the citizens of Finland's fault. You let in a snake and then become angry when it bites you??????

Here's Finland not only letting in the snake but actually encourageing it to bite it's people.

Oulu’s decision is not discriminatory because there is no common right to visit schools or daycares . . .

They had started the visitation program to promote multiculturalism...

So there was no common right to visit schools or daycares but THEY decide to promote this multiculturalism....with the very culture that rapes children and women. Then they are surprised the snake acts like a ........snake. Stupid people making stupid decisions and sacrificing their children in the process.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: rickymouse

If 'they' have a different culture that allows them to rape if certain rules are not followed by the female then that would mean that any Muslim would look like a possible rapist.

I can't find anything online that says that Muslims are allowed to rape women under any circumstance.

The woman needs to cover her face, and it is her word against his word whether it was sex or rape. If three muslim guys say it was consensual then the guy gets away with it. That is why they pack in groups of three or more when they go out.

You sure haven't dived deep into this subject at all, I actually spent a couple of weeks full timewatching muslim religious translation videos and researching their religion and culture. I am probably on a terrorist list somewhere from investigating Islam and the laws of many middle eastern countries including India culture.

I may not know the full particulars about things, but know what a guy says over there has way more clout than what a woman says. The Muslim woman do not wear those burkas for no reason, the only time anyone covers their face in Finland is in the winter during a snowstorm. What determines whether it is rape is what I am talking about. Sixty years ago in this country if a woman wore sexy clothes and got raped, the police would not charge the male. It took many decades to change that to what we have today. It transitioned slow too, it was not considered rape in many areas of America in the sixties if you raped a hooker or anyone who looked like a hooker. Women tried to tell their daughters to dress appropriately. That went up to the eighties, we now have more rapists yet before there were lots of rapes that went uninvestigated because of what the women wore back then.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
as alwawys a a bs sortory

What makes it a BS story? is it because its being posted on Voice of Europe? Voice of Europe mostly posts local news stories which MSM would never touch.

Let alone on such immigration issues especially if its rape being committed by poor misunderstood migrants.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
anyone who can't see their plan yet is blind.

open borders. One world government and currency. Everyone a 3rd world nation with level playing field. Elites enslave the masses with corporations.

Brown out the white people because they are the biggest threat to the "Elite"

Monopoly on information, currency, and all resources.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I would love to know what Pandaram was saying..

Hey Panda, what I hate is young children's innocence being taken. So yeah, I'm gonna have a problem with the people and places where that is more "normal".

Take that however you wish. There really isn't anything you can do about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Finnish people: Hey let’s allow adult males from an actual rape-culture, one where the rape of women and children is absolutely encouraged, to have open access to daycare centres.

Also Finnish people: Oh my god, there have been instances of child rape at the daycare centres.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Rape and multiculturalism go hand and hand

A freaking rape wave.....

When I was young rape was a serious offense, got people very upset. Made people seek justice.

In the last 10 years the world has been numb to the amount of raping that came along with muslim rapugees.

You cant even Make this stuff up.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Rape and multiculturalism go hand and hand

A freaking rape wave.....

When I was young rape was a serious offense, got people very upset. Made people seek justice.

In the last 10 years the world has been numb to the amount of raping that came along with muslim rapugees.

You cant even Make this stuff up.

Yep you just made up stuff about a very real problem. Well done you....

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Any immigrants committing crimes of this nature should be instantly deported into the sea!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
As others have rightly pointed out already, WHY use adult males as ambassadors of multiculturalism with school children ?? If the goal was truly to promote multiculturalism, why not send in other kids of those cultures to discuss the differences / similarities , maybe a puppet show, just seems like so many other ways to teach about another culture could be used without putting kids in harm's way and exposing them to potential predators. Parents need to REALLY consider if they even what their children indoctrinated to believe their own culture needs to change to accommodate other cultures who CHOOSE to come live in their Countries.

Many Muslim people believe it is their Duty to spread Islam throughout the World and have no sincere desire to integrate into the host Countries that take them in. In fact in many Muslim Countries, God Help you if you break their rules and act "disrespectfully" to their culture. It's absolutely mind-blowing to me that people are willingly allowing their Countries to be infiltrated by people who's goal is to destroy them from within. Are all Muslim's bad people No, but are many trying to impose incompatible values on Western culture, Yes !

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join