It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Bigfoot sighting ..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There's a raw video in the link that's better , What do you think ? I'm on the fence about Bigfoot even being real kinda leaning to not but i'm always open minded .

Hunters in Provo, Utah claim to have spotted the sasquatch in the mountain range. The video, which does not offer any kind of definitive proof that it is "the missing link," does show something walking around in the trees.

"Okay, seriously look how big it is," a man's voice on the video can be heard saying. "It's just chilling."

"This is the coolest thing ever!" a young child responded in kind.

"I don't think it is a human, I think it's a sasquatch," the man added. "Because look, he's on the mountain, way far back on the mountain. But look how huge he is!"

The sighting has not yet been reported in Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization database, which lists reported sightings of the mythical creature. The last reported sighting was in November 2018 in Arkansas.

Here's the Original video (I think)

Provo Bigfoot Size Comparison & Tracks Found

Hunters claim 'Bigfoot' sighting in Utah mountains
edit on 2/7/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I looked into this a few weeks ago. There are follow up investigation videos. The final verduct is that they are not sure if its a sasquatch or not. But that theyre leaning towards not.

They hike up to the spot on the hillside where the sasquatch appears to be. There they find human boot prints and human hand prints. All normal sized. However because it was getting dark they still needed to hike another 75 feet or so to get to the actual location but had to call it a day. In the comparison shots the investigators still look notably smaller than the subject in the original video.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This has fake written all over it. Trendy white guys with selfie sticks and radios? Nah, I'm not biting.
edit on 7-2-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

The video in the like is better then the interview more believable because it looks like the original .

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It would be very unusual for a Sasquatch to be out on the crest of a hill in broad daylight.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Why is that video so blurry? Zooming to full screen, the entire field of view is blurry, like his camera has a giant smudge on the lens or something. That in itself makes me question it...did he make it blurry on purpose? The subject isn't far enough away that everything would be that blurry, even on an iphone camera.

I believe Sasquatch does exist, there's just so much evidence that it's less crazy to think something is out there than it is to say people are hoaxing. Obviously some are hoaxes, but there are THOUSANDS of reports, not to mention personal experiences I've had, makes me a believer.

Also, just a heads up, the bfro website has several sighting reports from December and January, as well as a couple from February already. Maybe you're looking at a cached version of the site?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hey Bass good to see you. Hope you're doing well.

The video looks fake to be honest.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Hey Grey. Im still hsnging in there. Havent been on ats much in the last few months. Didnt like much of the thread topics as of late. But there are some threads still worth the occasional read or posting in. Im a sucker for cryptozoology and aerospace threads as you know.

I am leanibg towards its a man in the video.

edit on 7-2-2019 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Trash bag caught in the tree?

Guy seems really excited though.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It would be very unusual for a Sasquatch to be out on the crest of a hill in broad daylight.

Yeah, that’s very unusual behavior for Sasquatch...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The video is like so many and could be real or fake. The hypothesis is being developed that Bigfoot, the Dogman and UAPs plus others emit and control magnetic/electrical energy which can cause light to bend around them creating some of the blur that is seen. For the record I've had 5 Bigfoot encounters across 47 years and as Robert Boston can attest to they are real. I've posted Bob's account here Encounter In The Desolation Wilderness You can see Robert Boston's You Tube channel under Bigfoot In Germany

Can Bigfoot be shot? I know of only one what I consider fully credible account which happened in Texas here Walker County Texas Bigfoot Shooting

Bob's report is one where the witness was almost killed and could have been added to author David Paulides 411 books. A flag for the thread and my best,

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

One of the strange characteristics of the modern video age is that a video will be about some event that has occurred however; the actual event itself is only a very small portion of the whole video.

The vast majority of the video is all about a talking head telling us all about it. Why don't they just let the video it self tell the story????????????????????????????????? after all, isn't that what the video is supposed to be about ???

Strangely; it seems that Americans are particularly inclined in this way. I'm interested in explanations as to why this seems to be the case.

I notice many so called documentaries on TV follow this patter also. There is one bloke on TV (English by the way) traveling around the world telling us all about the country he is in but for 90% of the program his face is in front of the camera.

I find my self asking the question, is this documentary about places in the world he visits or is it about him????

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Not 12 foot tall but this Chimp which walks on two legs and stands at least 6 feet tall is the real deal and is nick named " the Lion Killer".. Skip to around 2:50 in the video....pretty impressive IMO
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It's happened in other places. The (in)famous Gimlin sighting was in broad daylight...

So was mine, for that matter... But, as you say, somewhat unusual, but not unheard of.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
It's happened in other places. The (in)famous Gimlin sighting was in broad daylight...
So was mine, for that matter... But, as you say, somewhat unusual, but not unheard of.

If they're seen in daylight, then it's more often than not a female trying to draw attention away from a nearby infant or juvenile. That's what people say, anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

That's as good a guess as any. Or they're caught by surprise by us clumsy hairless monkeys...

I've seen two of 'em, or the same one twice...IDK. The first time, I don't know whether he/she even noticed me. It topped the crest of the hill before I was able to get a really, really good look. 50 mph, in a moving car, doesn't lend itself to keen observation...

The second time was an entirely different matter... He saw me, I definitely saw him. Scared the bejebuss outta me. But I'm almost positive that he was on his way to an orchard across the small valley where I saw him. Came around the bend in the road in my car, and surprised him--not to mention me.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

That's as good a guess as any. Or they're caught by surprise by us clumsy hairless monkeys...

I've seen two of 'em, or the same one twice...IDK.

You're very fortunate to have seen two, where it's very likely that I'll never see any. I've lived most of my life in cities, and haven't spent a lot of time near forests or other wilderness areas.

On the other hand, many people who have had close-up experiences with them really wish they hadn't.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

If you're interested, I've a thread here somewhere.

This region of Washington (SE corner, the foothills of the Blue Mountains of Oregon, and NE Oregon, and west all along the Columbia is a hot bed of Sasquatch encounters. Sightings by white settlers going back to the earliest days of their arrival, not to mention the Native American legends/tales. Umatilla reservation has had visitations, possibly, by Sasquatch, no sightings, but howls and calls.

Both my Dad and Grandfather, each had encounters back in the 30's. Grandpa twice, and Dad once. All three in south central Washington north of White Salmon.

It's eerie knowing that something uncanny could be, is, wandering the woods and mountains of North America, and Asia. Legends of trolls, ogres, etc. in Europe could, maybe, also be some sort of Sasquatch type critter, or something else entirely.

I don't pretend to know what it is, I just know that it is. I've been called all manner of things--insane, delusional, a liar...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Not only that but look at that area, there's nothing g too it. You wanna find Sasquatch you gotta go into BC Rocky Mountains were no people are or the Rocky Mountains near Calgary Alberta were you can walk 6 feet into the bush and not be seen.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Much different Gimlin sighting was still in the middle of the Bush in the middle of nowhere not on the side of some baron hill with nothing too it. Bigfoot lives in Boreal forests of Canada and rainforests near Vancouver & Seattle. Places like that. Heavily wooded areas. Big mountains. Great Bear Rainforest. Hoh Rainforest in the Olympic Peninsula. Several families of Sasquatch in Canada migrate as the seasons change. In the summer a couple families of Bigfoot lives near Banff Alberta and into BC near Radium. As Summer ends these Sasquatch families start heading farther west towards the BC coast, the Pacific Ocean into the rain forests were the weather is warmer and the food supply is larger in the winter months.
edit on 11-2-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join