It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for people into the paranormal and into religion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hi to u all
Im a 35 year old male living in Holland
Alot of paranormal stuff has been happening to me lately stuff most people would never believe
i m just looking to share some of my experiences with people who are into that kind of stuff and im looking for some support if possible
Im kinda having mental issues and depression issues so im looking for some positive people who are looking to discuss the paranormal and maybe cheer me uip a little
and anyone can share anything he or she would like to share
some of the stuff ive been experiencing includes poltergeist people and cars dissapearing into thin air songs and thought being beamed into my head and seeing ufos
my jonger brother has cancer and hes 33 years old and im seeing that number evrywhere
Im also into discussing the illuminati
I hope this is enough to start a thread
im just looking to vent and hopefully meet some cool people on here that can discuss these type of things
thanks for reading and have a great day
some of my hobbies are gaming poker online watching sports and watching movies and cooking
theres alot more to say but im hoping to get into that as the thread progresses.
ive seen the devil a couple of times and me leaving rehab is wat started alot of this i was seeing ufos prior to that do
ive been trying to expose the illuminati or secret goverment or deep state for a long time so i think thats wat maybe made me a targeted individual
i also downloaded tor if u know what that is
i know this site is being monitered by THEM but hey they pretty much got every thing monitered nowadays so here we go

edit on 7-2-2019 by misterassist69 because: to add

edit on 7-2-2019 by misterassist69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: misterassist69

I walked through half of Europe from Karlsruhe to London because I had weird things happening to me.
I tell you that to cheer you up, others have gone a lot extreme crazier than just vanishing cars.
NWO? Netherlands World Order, my favourite.
How are you? What do you want to tell?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hello

I am located in Stuttgart.

Send me a pm.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeplehaha thanks buddyi want to tell alot but dont know where to get started give me a minute
ok i got knocked out of the poker tournament i was in so lets see
the stuff thats going on is so crazy i just dont know where to start
i could go on for hours but my mind is all over the place so its hard to explain exactly wats going on
im kinda suicidal whitch might have somthing to do with them i just cant tell evrything at once

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayeri dont know if i can send pms why dont u send me one
ive looked at ur threads and i think i definetly want to read them there along my line of thinking
i just dont know how to send u a pm havnt been on here in a while
its getting a bit late here so i might call it a night soon
theres to much to tell but i will hopefully get back on here tomorrow if they havnt killed me yet
thanks for ur reply

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Is there a lot of communication going on? Weird synchronicities? You mentioned the number 33, are there more signs given to you?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
yeay man weird sychronicities dominate my life wright now its insane
im also seeing diffrent numbers like 21 me and my other brother were born on the 21
im also seeing diffrent master numbers as they call em 44 55
for the last couple of years i was also seeeing 1111 ALOT
and so was my mom,shes also witnessed ufos with me where evry star in the sky suddenly started to move i know thats hard to believe but its true
the synchrinosities ,thats a hard word for me to spell,are to a point that theres no way its all a coincendence
they are leading me to believe that im surely going to hell
ive also had stuff moving by itself the poltergeist and my green lighter turning into a black one
its a miracle i havent killed myself yet
i keep hearing this dripping sound in my head when i lay on my pillow to

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Please don't take this wrong...

I think there may be other issues involved besides the paranormal. Have you talked about your experiences with a health professional?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12yes u r wright and i have ive talked to p[lent of em
and i do have issues but the quistion is where does it come from
ive been diagnosed with plent of disorders but id like to discuss the paranormal
i think my disorders ara a curse from god how crazy that might sound
i assure u theres no way al of this stuff is just in my head

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
research mk ultra project bleubeam targeted individuals illumionati cardgame and then get back to me ok
maybe u already know but alot of people dont
thnks for ur input do and i am seelking professional help also its just that they sometimes dont really help u
it sometimes helps me more to talk to people who have experienced similar things
thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I sent you a pm.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterassist69
a reply to: olaru12yes u r wright and i have ive talked to p[lent of em
and i do have issues but the quistion is where does it come from
ive been diagnosed with plent of disorders but id like to discuss the paranormal
i think my disorders ara a curse from god how crazy that might sound
i assure u theres no way al of this stuff is just in my head

God does not curse people unless you are worshipping an alternate God
God lifted the curse over mankind through Jesus some 2000 years ago

In fact quite the opposite to cursing people, God
Owes us and wants a relationship with us.

The only person who can stop what has begun is Jesus, step out of the whirlwind, live your life.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

First things first, suicide isn't an option, you cannot kill YOU.

You are immortal, get that straightened out before you go any further.

Forget the paranormal, religion, the Illuminati, professional diagnoses, etc.

Once you take your life those will be the very LAST things you will be concerned with.

Do whatever you need to do but take the time to listen to those who who already walked this road before you and hear them out... (Tamara Laroux & Angie Fenimore)

For all those reading this who are having similar thoughts or know someone else who is:

Suicide is anything BUT the easy way and it's certainly not a way out because we are just as much alive on the other side as we are on this side.

Many who have attempted suicide and lived to tell about it have come face to face with the reality that we been deceived into believing that death brings peace to everyone.

"As a young woman, Tamara Laroux was in an immense amount of emotional pain. One day she decided to finally end it once and for all and she took a .38 and shot herself in the chest. What happened next was a complete and total shock to her...." Tamara Laroux

"Then I heard a voice of awesome power, not loud but crashing over me like a booming wave of sound; a voice that encompassed such ferocious anger that with one word it could destroy the universe, and that also encompassed such potent and unwavering love that, like the sun, it could coax life from the earth. I cowered at its force and at its excruciating words:

"Is this what you really want? Don't you know that this is the worst thing you could have done?"

I could feel his anger and frustration, both because I'd thrown in the towel and because I had cut myself off from him and from his guidance.

So I answered: "But my life is so hard."

"You think that was hard? It is nothing compared to what awaits you if you take your life."

When the Father spoke, each of his words exploded into a complex of meanings, like fireworks, tiny balls of light that erupted into a billion bits of information, filling me with streams of vivid truth and pure understanding." Angie Fenimore's NDE & Suicide

"Angie Fenimore, a wife and mother haunted by abuse in childhood and overwhelmed by despair, was in a desperate state of mind. On January 8, 1991, she committed suicide, hoping to escape her sense of emptiness and suffering. But clinical death didn't draw her to the light seen in so many near-death experiences."

“Tell her that if she decides to go through with the taking of her life, there are eternal consequences that she will have to deal with for the rest of her eternal life. The PAIN that she will cause her daughter and immediate family members will be severe and permanent!

Angie Fenimore - NDE

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
DeathSlayer offered to message you privately, so don't disregard that...

The answers you are seeking are not easily found by chatting with strangers so think about his offer.

If I were in your area I would have done the same thing.

Think about hooking up with other like minded seekers in your area.

Small groups that meet in homes are some of my personal favorites but be VERY careful who you associate with.

This YouTube channel is now my current source of knowledge and I HIGHLY recommend it: www.youtube.com...

I think many times we make the mistake of trying to complicate things and try as hard as we can to figure out something that is in reality very simple...

Things aren't really as complicated as they seem.

Here is something else to think about... wisdom is only gained through experience.

Once you've had a genuine personal experience with God, ALL of these other questions will not really matter anymore.

If you ask God to show himself to you in an honest and humble manner, he WILL do something to show you he is real. Be patient though as he will do this on HIS timing, not yours.

I can personally vouch for what 'FlyInTheOintment' says below...

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
God doesn't lie either - but he veils the truth from those who consider themselves wise in their own eyes. Finding the truth is a matter of humility and the acceptance of our need for grace (nobody can be counted pure in the eyes of God... Perseverance in seeking the person of God is the key. If we knock, the door will be opened. After that, it's just a matter of time until he 'leads us into all truth' by the power of His Spirit.

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
You are an open-minded sort of person, by the look of things! A rare thing in these days and times. I would advise you to pray a simple prayer, and see what happens. Test it out! Simply say: ''God, if you are real, would you reveal yourself to me in some way. I want to know the Truth...''

That's what I did ten years ago, and the very next day someone walked past me in the street, before stopping, turning back and pointing to me. She said: '"You've been praying. God answers prayer. Come with me...'' She was prompted by the still, small voice of calm, the voice of God's own Spirit, who lives with all believers, to be an intermediary between me and God, to prove His existence, so that I could answer the call of God, to give my life to Him.

I came to faith in Christ through her talking with me, and since that day God has shown me a thousand things that I would have no natural way of knowing. He does so in order to help us in real, practical and spiritual ways, and to help others to come to know Him. He desires for you to walk with Him, and to know His voice, and to bless your life in a million different ways. Take it or leave it - but I hope you take it, in faith.

Ask, and you will receive. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you. Don't bother with 'Droidus the spirit guide' (or others like him) - he has no answers for anyone; not even those who are devoted to him. God Himself will be your guide.

originally posted by: WeAllDieSoon
The nature of the Truth is that not everyone hears it. The proof of God is everywhere. Creation itself is proof. Knowing the Truth and proclaiming it is not pride. I can provide evidence, which I already have, but proof is something that comes from God. The truth is either God revealed the truth or He didn't. The truth is you have been given the ability to seek the truth. Where there is smoke...

Me, I know because I spent years seeking. My God has revealed Himself to me. He does that after you seek Him. He does it because He said He would. You can't know if I am telling the truth, though. That is because God designed your reality so that it is up to you, personally, to seek the truth. If you hear it, and believe it, you will seek God. And then you will know what I know.

Our actions, no matter how small, always have consequences.

Everyone's life touches others in positive ways, no matter how seemingly mundane they appear.

Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he? ~ Clarence Oddbody

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayerthanks so much
ive sent u one back

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Starthank u
how are u today im not great

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hello misterassist
Can you walk in Nature a little while today? Just listening to the wind in the trees and such helps me quiet my mind sometimes. I hope your'e feeling better. It's my birthday today, will you celebrate with me with an imaginary cyber toast?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: misterassist69
a reply to: Night Starthank u
how are u today im not great

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner and that you weren't feeling very well. I hope things have improved for you. I know you mentioned in your initial post having mental issues and depression. Life can be challenging, but we can get through it somehow with courage and strength, just putting one foot in front of the other and pushing forward. Easier said than done, I know. I hope you have family and friends who are there for you.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I am afraid that ATS will only make things worse for you.

The Online world is a false one littered with many truths.

There is a lot of positivity in certain things but it seems you are looking for excuses to stop and follow an instinct that could be caused by your condition.

thnks for ur input do and i am seelking professional help also its just that they sometimes dont really help u

Then you have a choice to further try with another professional.

Have you spoken to any religious figures like a priest?

on ATS you have many people that are here to convince themselves, don't become one of them.

The search never ends and you can learn something every moment of existence.

The best way is to do so face to face, be it with another person or with nature.

Online and especially conspiracy sites more often that not are designed via the users to only help you to deceive yourself even further than you may have already.

Spend as much time as you can with your younger brother and stop worrying about trying to expose anything.

Your perception is being manipulated by your beliefs.

Prioritize what is important in your life.

To me its family, your mentioning of the bad situation your family must be in is something I believe you should be focusing on.

Not the Illuminati or being targeted or trying to expose anything.

I live with depression and could argue that am very much like you.

having delusions, seeing things and hearing things that are not there but are.

ATS has helped me see how much deception there is in this world while for others through my observation only helped them trap themselves even deeper than they were before.

If you choose to stay I hope you can enlighten yourself as I have to certain realities and not drag yourself deeper into the abyss.

Choose to stay and it will be a journey I hope you come out off stronger and wiser.

My concern is many have come to share like you have instead of observe to try and understand themselves in a deeper sense.

The answers you seek you will find within.

The question is what most don't know to ask and are convinced they know so asking it is beyond them.

Who are you?

Look within and take the journey, reading ATS and sites alike may help you, may not.

But it seem the urge to share like many before you is what may trap you in a box.

I spent 6 years, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week reading what others have put inline before i decided to share my voice.

I was always interested in paranormal, spirituality and what not like yourself.

I am now 40 years old

My voice is a very skeptical one these days only because I know how easy it is to deceive others and how easy it is to deceive yourself.

My beliefs are still out there while I am still searching for purpose even though many moments in my life could define my purpose I still believe there is more.

I hope you find a way to get through to be where you need to be, which may not be where you want to be.

our wants and needs very rarely match in today's modern world due to abundance of information we have at very finger tips.

That is why I say the online world can be more harmful than helpful and the real world where you have real issues to deal with could help you find a better understanding about yourself and the issues you face.

Best of luck on your journey through this life.

edit on 10-2-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join