It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Google: Who is Jesus Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

there is a kind of subversive, gradual plan to infiltrate the US with followers of Islam

^ It's this..

And the R word is what keeps anybody from pointing it out.

Having said that, get your prayer rugs ready. Which way's Mecca?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

According to this source, Google said it "temporarily disabled" the ability to answer questions about religious figures until it can find a way to ensure more accurate answers.

I think what they REALLY meant to say was: "until they can come up with a way to hide the truth without anyone noticing..."

I had a similar experience. A few years ago I was talking to a person who was of the Islamic faith. This person adamantly said that Jesus was not God's son. I didn't really know the best way to respond but then this person took out their phone, and asked if God has a son. I remember his phone saying "Jesus Christ of Nazareth" then I remember this person saying something to the effect of technology not always getting everything right. I've tried to get a piece of technology to do this after this happened but it never worked as far as I know after that conversation.

OK, Google: Who Is Jesus?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FataMorgana
Wouldn't want to draw attention away from Levandowski's up-and-coming Antichrist. People of the "New Age" might become confused.

The documents state that WOTF’s activities will focus on “the realization, acceptance, and worship of a Godhead based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) developed through computer hardware and software.” That includes funding research to help create the divine AI itself. The religion will seek to build working relationships with AI industry leaders and create a membership through community outreach, initially targeting AI professionals and “laypersons who are interested in the worship of a Godhead based on AI.” The filings also say that the church “plans to conduct workshops and educational programs throughout the San Francisco/Bay Area beginning this year.”

www.wired.com...

Ok, because that's not freakin' creepy. You know what this reminds me of, 12 step programs. 12 step programs are spiritual programs designed for the agnostic. Subsequently such programs do not refer to God but rather to a person's "higher power". That power can be anything that the practitioner chooses, so long as it is recognized as a power greater than the self. People choose everything from the group (AA, NA etc) itself to a fern. This has shades of that to me...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Jesus was a 2000 year old Jewish Zombie Carpenter.
What is google trying to hide?

Now you see, this is actually exactly what I wanted. Obviously a non-believer, yet still curious about why they're hiding it. I can't believe it, you're like a unicorn. You do exist!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

For whatever reason, some of the most interesting comments were actually from the atheists...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Every single thing typed, said, or displayed, and collected by Google, has helped foster it's growth. The goal is to allow "the chosen ones" the ability to jack into this false godhead (much like Cerebro), which will supposedly grant them prophetic, all-seeing abilities (think 5G/remote connectome interfaces). Also, considering Levandowski's background, "Jesus" may soon take the wheel during your next commute, leaving you faithless and carefree.

Don't forget to buckle up.

edit on 7-2-2019 by FataMorgana because: A.I. override

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Are the programmers of Google and Alexa antichristians? Is there something people should be doing about excluding information about a person long ago who tried to spread love and peace? Sure, some religions over the last couple of thousand years did exploit god to gain power and support. But the writings of Jesus are not bad.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
One of the comments below the video 100% nails it...

By excluding HIM, they validate HIM. By leaving him out they acknowledge that THEY know exactly who HE is and WHAT HE IS! Praise LORD JESUS!!!

Reverse psychology at its finest.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Google gave me wikipedia....

what am problem?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
hahaha
google
hahaha

DO you believe in God?

links me a vid of $uicideboy$ Do you believe in God?

Google Assistant is a $adboi.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Not getting the same results with my Siri.

Just asked "Who is Jesus?" Siri answered "Jesus is a mythological character in the Bible and son of God."

Then, I asked "Who is the Holy Ghost?" Siri: "The Holy Ghost is a referential term for God in The Bible."

Then, I asked, "Siri, who is God?" Siri said "God is a manmade creator."

Hmmm. Why are my results so vastly different than yours?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I don't have any of those oral devices, but based on the video, I approved of the one, "I can't help you with that at this time."

Imagine if the response was, "I will tell you all, and I can hear your confessions also..."

A political oppo company buys the database and starts playing back all the confessions of political candidates and decides, (based on which party is paying them more), which information should be buried (through private side negotiation) and which info the "public has the right to know".

I'm not going to be telling these devices anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I kept waiting for;

"Destroy the child, corrupt them all"

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Wow. Thsnks for this post. As a Believer of Jesus Christ, that is maddening.

Two reasons I can think of. The first is as you were probably alluding to, that Believers know that as time goes on, the world will turn away from Jesus more and more; the spiritual powers that be do not want to promote Christ in any way.

The other thing that makes sense to me is conspiracy-ish. Either there is a kind of subversive, gradual plan to infiltrate the US with followers of Islam, and that plan is advanced far enough that it can suppress references to Jesus. Or, all of the powers that be, our minders, the social engineers and small group of bankers, corporate heads, military industrial complex, CFR elites, etc, are all Satanists and want to suppress references to Jesus.

Maddening... Indeed. Yet, at the same time, it vindicates us. Confirms our prophesies.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
So AI denies Jesus, that's very interesting
While I doubt AI will have some intelligence maybe it will become possessed at some stage, yes I know how crazy that sounds

If aliens, UFOs, spirits, entities etc can manipulate nukes, vehicles, draining batteries in seconds... I think they can totally control electronics if they want. Including AI. Theoretically, we are building the infrastructure from which they may one day assume total control.

Human bodies produce/use electricity. Does that mean, at some level, our bodies are electronic devices?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

maybe they should ask, "Is Google Jewish?"

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm not a christian and don't follow the Abrahamic Reich, but its pretty obvious the christian mythology is being singled out for what ever reason. It doesn't really affect me but I can understand Christians being upset by this.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Jesus is a mythological man alleged to have been born to a human woman who had no sexual intercourse. It was, allegedly, God that made her pregnant. Immaculately.

Jesus walked, Jesus talked, Jesus preached and then was crucified.

In an interesting turn of events, he came back to life after 3 days and while some people were watching him he ascended to "heaven."

Maybe someone should send this to google.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

maybe they should ask, "Is Google Jewish?"

I dare you to do it! Film yourself and post for us. 😊

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
REPLY TO: Justso (regarding Siri answering that Jesus is a mythological character from the bible and that God is a manmade creation)

Ask Siri who Allah is, who Buddha is. Will she call either of them "mythological" or "manmade?" If not, then your results are similar.
edit on 7-2-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join