It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 4/11 robot grandma. Possible lead. Get digging

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I have no idea what you are on about? Or is that the idea, to derail the thread? I see you're a Qanon "believer". Keep posting BS here because it leads me to think I'm onto something.
edit on 6-2-2019 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I can assure you Im not a robot. However, at my age, I really wish I could plug myself in and recharge. lol

Nothing new to report, I dont camp out anymore. And avoid high strangeness at all costs, except for reading about it on ATS.

Grandma Kappy

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This all reads very much like the "Shaver Mysteries". Especially when you add in the Mt. Shasta angle to it. Maybe there is more to his story then it first seems (and no I'm not talking about that version that Ray Palmer published, but rather the stories that Richard Shaver stated himself)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I only heard about your case this week and I have not yet read through your thread concerning it but I just thought the "coincidence" between a movie about a robotic REPLACEMENT grandma that was shown to school children is too much of a coincidence. Also what are the odds of the helicopter in that movie being called "little puppets" in Italian, the hieroglyphics and sarcophagus (what the hell would this have to do with advanced robotic tech?) and then linking to a web site that appears to be about some type of cryptic new age religion. I have a feeling there is something here.
edit on 6-2-2019 by Counterintelligence because: added info

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Also does anyone know, what the hell does this mean?

"One of the worlds greatest mysteries starts with a forged pewter shield pin emblazoned with the letter F ."

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Can I ask what you thought about the story from a few weeks ago about the missing boy and the bear?
Does your grandson ever speak about his experience?
I hope you and your family are all well.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Im so glad that boy is safe. Its hard to believe a bear would have protected him.

My grandson did bring it up recently, and we watched the travel channel segment about it. He was only 3 1/2 when it happened. A couple of years ago he said that kids at school were talking about a boy that was missing on Mt Shasta and came home with a weird story, and he tried to tell them that the same thing happened to him but they didnt believe him. I validated to him that he was the kid in the story, so I dont know how much of his memory has been filled in by watching the segment and hearing his class mates talk about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
nevermind (sloppy reading by me)
edit on 6-2-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me. I'm glad that your grandson is doing well after such an experience.
I remember when you posted the thread a few years back and I bought the missing 411 books because of that thread.
Thanks again for replying and maybe if your grandson ever talks about his experience, you will update your thread with his mothers permission.

I too find it hard to believe that a bear in winter would "hang around" with a child for a few days.
edit on 6-2-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What are the chances there is a secret occult religion, that only the very top elites practice? I'd say extremely likely. This is how I make assumptions about the world. So bear with me as I explain my reasoning.
Let's say at one time there were no nations, just people who evolved from cavemen (as this is the standard model of history). Eventually tribes emerged and those tribes had leaders.
Now to get into a leadership position, you need leadership qualities (physically strong AKA militarily strong, determined and most importantly ruthless) and those attributes must be more DOMINANT than the competition who all also want that leadership position.
This is why today, most rational people view most politicians and most of the richest people as psychopaths, because most of them seem to have little to no empathy for the human race or the planet. They are mostly a destructive, selfish ruthless force and that's exactly why they emerge as the "leaders", because the rest of us fear them.
It's the same in sport or any other human activity that depends on competing with rivals. Lance Armstong is a good example. The best of the best will often be the best cheater because those who get to the top and stay there are those who are willing to DO WHATEVER IT TAKES.
Just look up how many successful people have tried things such as TM (transcendental meditation) for example www.youtube.com... Now you may think this has no relevance to this thread but the point is, the people who get to the top will try everything to get there. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger for example, not only did he put in huge amounts of time and dedication into bodybuilding BUT he also used roids to get to the top and paid thousands of dollars on the off chance that TM might work too. Like Armstrong the best of the best often make sure they become the best, no matter what, rules and morality go out the window because rules and morals are for the sheep and I'm not saying TM is immoral, what i'm saying is people who get to the top of the pyramid literally try anything to get there IMO and most of which we will never know about. Don't kid yourself, this attitude is exactly what separates them from us.

Now imagine you have a situation where a tiny minority of people at the top of the power structure have indeed joined or tried every type of cult www.youtube.com... (and we have Hillary Clinton and her reported connection with witchcraft and the occult symbolism of 9/11) in order to get to the top and perhaps even found the one "true" religion, because IMO there is ONE that manipulates the others and it's also my opinion that it is a very, very old and very secret religion. It's also my opinion that unlike other religions, this one requires no faith because it has very real proof of it's supernatural abilities and this is why it would not only make sense to keep it above top secret but why a MATERIALISTIC elite would be members of it.

It also may well explain why there is a cover up of missing people in national parks.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I noticed in your original OP about this case, you stated you did not include all the details as there were too many to include. Even the most minor detail might be the thread to unravel this. So if there is anything else you can remember your grandson saying, it may be highly important.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: Counterintelligence

He claimed a replica version of his grandma, who looked like his real grandma but was actually a "robot"; took him to a cave, where there were "other robots" who were not moving? (possible corpses?) were there along with purses and guns covered in dust (trophies?).

Perhaps the little boy was being treated for brain cancer with radiation in an attempt to thaw his corpus callosum?

To be clear you hypothesize that whatever took him did so in order to assist with a medical problem? As some alien abduction cases seem to indicate?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I watched that a couple of days ago also.

Coincidence or just Youtube AI in operation?

edit on 6-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I know this is an extreme long shot, but I wonder if there are any parallels between the missing and the secret space program.
Possibly something to consider

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The kid might just have a vivid imagination.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm more inclined to believe some kind of large unknown predator with a foot fetish is responsible for all these people who disappear in and around the national park areas.

New species all over the world, mainly smaller mammals, fish, insects, and microbes, are being discovered all the time, but that does not mean larger animals we've never seen are still not out there.

There are an estimated 8.7 million classified species in the world, and scientists figure that there are about 5 million left to be accounted for and described.
edit on 6-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Or have eaten some mushrooms or the like hence the reported robotic grandmother that saved the day.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

No doubt that could just be it but worth investigating all the same. I see this fantoccini ltd is also on youtube, with well over 100k view count and no comments but 366 thumbs up and only 4 down???. really strange as it has no information on the website just the same video. It's apparently a secret society. www.youtube.com...
Read what this video states. Very very weird

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence

Now going back to the movie clip again www.youtube.com...
Notice how the robot grandma is delivered by a helicopter in an egyptian sarcophagus, how weird is that! Because the Keksburg UFO was said to have hieroglyphics on it and so did the Rendlesham UFO. Also from the video, the name on the helicopter is Fantoccini Ltd which apparently means "little puppets" in Italian. Stranger still, I checked to see if there were any websites with the same name and I got this high strangeness
www.fantocciniltd.com...

From my phone, all i got was a blank screen that quickly "fade to black"-ed.

In other words, upon detecting my presence, it instantly donned blackface and stared quietly, refusing to answer my queries.

Is there any other high strangeness I should be aware of with this website?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

www.youtube.com...

Many questions about this, including the issue about what type of secret society is a "limited" one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join